Author Topic: TODAY PEOPLE TODAY THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN!  (Read 15182 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: TODAY PEOPLE TODAY THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN!
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:07 PM »
cbayer   (1000+ posts)        Wed Sep-10-08 07:43 PM
Response to Original message
137. Locking
   Until there is some substance behind this rumor, we are locking these speculative threads started by the member you name in your OP and the threads mocking them.

We appreciate your understanding and assistance.

Tears,

cbayer
DU Moderator

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
Leopold/Pitt all over again.

they are either anticipating the next huge, series storey, or insisting that it has toast and jam.  100% of the time.  there are only 3 or 4 different threads at DU, if you think about it, but a thousand very tiny variations.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »

they are either anticipating the next huge, series storey, or insisting that it has toast and jam.  100% of the time.  there are only 3 or 4 different threads at DU, if you think about it, but a thousand very tiny variations.

They have never fully recovered from the events of 5-12-06. And all of us had front-row seats.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

They have never fully recovered from the events of 5-12-06. And all of us had front-row seats.

most of those people haven't recovered from the traumatic events of breakfast that morning. :whatever: :uhsure: :-)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
National Enquirer hounds John Edwards for months. Silence on DU.

National Enquirer does a hit piece without a named source or solid evidence. DUmpgasm.

The shit hit the fan all right. The DUmmies just forgot which way it was pointed.

This might be my favorite post of the night!  :lmao:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »
Don't make me read through all these posts  :-) did the sh** hit the fan or not?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2008, 09:27:16 PM »
Don't make me read through all these posts  :-) did the sh** hit the fan or not?

In a word: No.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
Extra, extra!  Read all about it:

Palin Family Shocker:  TRAP IS THE FATHER OF REILLE HUNTER'S BABY!!!  Called John Edwards "a really bad lay."  No evidence to confirm anything as of yet, proof of Cheney's involvement... more details to come as smoke fills my lungs...  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:31:07 PM by Red October »

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

In a word: No.

Thanking You!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »

awww, reading the posts while awaiting the fan to receive the shit was fun. :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:38 PM »
3 2 1....

Sibilance Sibilance.

Is this thing on? Guys?  You back in the back of the auditorium, can you hear me OK?

Great.

23:08 EDT -- FAN STILL SHITLESS.

Thanks guys -- pack it up and let's call it a night.  I'll buy the first round if you get to Dewey's in 20 minutes.

Good Night!

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »
Hold on!  I've found it!!!

Sarah Palin Has Cooties

Poor Repuglikkkans think they have a dream ticket on their hands, but startling revelations are now coming to light that will put the final nail in the coffin of John McSame's illegal and immoral candidacy: Sarah Palin has cooties.

Apparently, McSame didn't thoroughly vett his darling little bimbot before choosing her for his running mate. Then again, the senile old man doesn't know how many houses he owns...how can he be expected to know whether or not his own Veep has cooties? He'll probably deny she even has cooties or try to bury the truth. But the folks over at Daily Kos and the Democratic Underground have it on good authority that Sarah Palin does indeed have Cooties, and that her daughter is a slut (and not even the good kind of slut - she's keeping her baby). But more importantly, Sarah Palin has Cooties.

Can working families who are facing mortgage foreclosures, unemployment, and skyrocketing gas prices  thanks to Bush's failed economic policies really afford putting someone with Cooties a mere heartbeat away from the presidency? And how exactly can a Cootie-sufferer find the time to perform her duties as Vice President while raising five kids, one of whom is a slut? Perhaps Palin should just go back to Alaska and concentrate on being a Mom and finding a cure for those Cooties of hers.

No one is really sure how Cooties are transmitted, but the general consensus is that you get them by being a pro-life, pro-drilling, Christian Conservative member of the NRA...and by kissing *YUCK!* boys.  Any Hillary supporters or Evangelical Christians who do not want Cooties would be advised to refrain from voting for McSame/Palin this November.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2008/09/sarah-palin-has.html

There you have it, folks.   :rotf:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »

Sarah Palin Has Cooties

Poor Repuglikkkans think they have a dream ticket on their hands, but startling revelations are now coming to light that will put the final nail in the coffin of John McSame's illegal and immoral candidacy: Sarah Palin has cooties.

Apparently, McSame didn't thoroughly vett his darling little bimbot before choosing her for his running mate. Then again, the senile old man doesn't know how many houses he owns...how can he be expected to know whether or not his own Veep has cooties? He'll probably deny she even has cooties or try to bury the truth. But the folks over at Daily Kos and the Democratic Underground have it on good authority that Sarah Palin does indeed have Cooties, and that her daughter is a slut (and not even the good kind of slut - she's keeping her baby). But more importantly, Sarah Palin has Cooties.

Can working families who are facing mortgage foreclosures, unemployment, and skyrocketing gas prices  thanks to Bush's failed economic policies really afford putting someone with Cooties a mere heartbeat away from the presidency? And how exactly can a Cootie-sufferer find the time to perform her duties as Vice President while raising five kids, one of whom is a slut? Perhaps Palin should just go back to Alaska and concentrate on being a Mom and finding a cure for those Cooties of hers.

No one is really sure how Cooties are transmitted, but the general consensus is that you get them by being a pro-life, pro-drilling, Christian Conservative member of the NRA...and by kissing *YUCK!* boys.  Any Hillary supporters or Evangelical Christians who do not want Cooties would be advised to refrain from voting for McSame/Palin this November.

that's it.  the race is over.  we can never win over the anti-cootie voters.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »

Sarah Palin Has Cooties

that's it.  the race is over.  we can never win over the anti-cootie voters.

This does not bode well.  Most of the country, especially the redneck fundies, are diehard CCC cootyists. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »
CRAP!

The cooties!!

I was hoping they wouldn't catch on.

And here is Sarah Palin in AK (live) and she completely ignoring the cooties thing.

Her legs are toast.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2008, 10:42:28 PM »

The shit will hit the fan in 24 business hours.  :tongue:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2008, 10:44:05 PM »

*bzzzt* joke already done upthread!

BS for you!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »

BS for you!

Yeah, I figured I got beat to it.

I will accept your BS.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2008, 10:50:02 PM »

BS for you!

Yeah, I figured I got beat to it.

I will accept your BS.

Now, prepare for the paddle board!

;)

Offline Lauri

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

Sarah Palin Has Cooties

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2008, 04:40:35 AM »
Red, I'd H5 you for the "Palin has Cooties!" story, but I already H5ed you upthread, so . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2008, 06:53:05 AM »

I couldn't stay up last night to wait for it. today is a new day, are they going to provide fresh sh** for the fan today? could we have a eta?

Offline Kasha

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
The shit hit the fan all right. The DUmmies just forgot which way it was pointed.
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
-Laurence J. Peter

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2008, 11:14:56 AM »
It turned out being a rawstory story.

About Cindy McCain's misuse of pharmaceuticals back when the Impeached One was still in his first term, a long time ago.

The primitives are underwhelmed.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline terry

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2008, 11:49:16 AM »
heh

Splashdown called it correctly.

New link
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:56:05 AM by terry »