Author Topic: Omg DU is a comedy goldmine ..  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Omg DU is a comedy goldmine ..
« on: October 04, 2018, 12:38:16 PM »
I would post links but there are too many laughable posts over there right now ranging from coded violence and wanting to put term limits on Supreme Court judges..  Just go over there when you have the time. Lol

Offline Houstonguy34

Re: Omg DU is a comedy goldmine ..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 12:41:18 PM »
I wanted to add : Can you imagine if MASTER NEMESIS was still there? His posts would be epic lol.

They still have crazy Malaise and others so it won’t be boring .

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 01:29:58 PM »
As I always say...a bad day for them is a good day for America.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 01:36:22 PM »
It's been the most fun since DU came back up in November 2016!!!! The only thing better will be when that old animatron Justice Ginsburg has a fatal system failure and goes down for the last time sometime in the next couple of years and Trump gets to replace her with Amy Coney Barrett.

Is TMN really gone? Thought he was just kicked out of DU Jr.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:40:42 PM »
It's been the most fun since DU came back up in November 2016!!!! The only thing better will be when that old animatron Justice Ginsburg has a fatal system failure and goes down for the last time sometime in the next couple of years and Trump gets to replace her with Amy Coney Barrett.

Is TMN really gone? Thought he was just kicked out of DU Jr.

I was going to ask the same thing. That would be an absolute shame if it is true. Best thing that happened to DU since TominTib, Distressedamerican and Nadin.  :(
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 01:56:36 PM »
I have not seen him since his alerted post incident...  So I don’t know

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 04:47:52 PM »
Sounds like Amazon has jobs even Mexicans won't do! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 04:48:56 PM »
Best thing that happened to DU since TominTib, Distressedamerican and Nadin.  :(

I can't let this go without an Underground Panther mention... :)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 06:00:57 PM »

:rotf: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »

H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 08:37:58 PM »
I would post links but there are too many laughable posts over there right now ranging from coded violence and wanting to put term limits on Supreme Court judges..  Just go over there when you have the time. Lol

complete with "If we lose, we really win" thread...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=11234127

It should be even better after the actual vote

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 09:06:18 PM »
It should be even better after the actual vote

Dummies will be melting down like ice cream on a hot sidewalk. I can see the "Rapist on the USSC" threads now.  It should rank right up there with GW Bush defeating Kerry in 2004.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »
I'm a touch fearful that we will have murders and bombings at the hands of the insane left.  Hopefully I'm wrong. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »
I'm a touch fearful that we will have murders and bombings at the hands of the insane left.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

They may not want to go there.  All sorts of armed conservatives are itching to ‘settle scores.’
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »
They may not want to go there.  All sorts of armed conservatives are itching to ‘settle scores.’

:popcorn:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2018, 06:21:42 PM »
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2018, 06:36:40 PM »
Just peeked behind the curtain at the super secret FB site for disgruntled DUmmies.  They aren't in much better of a mood.

Patti Goss Dodt
3 hrs
So we will have two conservative pigs on the Supreme Court and one as our president. Joy

flake is a jerk. And I hope Collins loses her seat.

Cary Allen Wilson It’s all been a show. The fix was always in.

Marilyn Williamson
56 mins
Copied from a friend
To the "white conservative evangelical," I'm done with you. I heard you when you said "I can't vote for her, she's against my beliefs."
But Nazi's march,and you are silent. Gays are bashed, and you are silent.
Refuges starve, and you are silent. Children are stripped from their parents, and you are silent.
Women are assaulted and I hear "but our boys."
Children are shot and I hear "but our guns."
Other religions are attacked and I hear "but our Bible."
Families die of hunger and disease and I hear "but the unborn."
People die from no Healthcare and I hear "but our money."
No more do I hear "do unto others." No more do I hear "do unto the least of these."
No more do I hear "you will know them by their love."
No more do I hear "love each other as I have loved you."
So, no more do you have any sway, or power, or authority, in any way. You have made your own burial mounds, and let the dead bury the dead.
Your silence is deafening, and your time is past. The end.
Patrick Nobles

:popcorn:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2018, 07:03:10 PM »
About the Canada escape:

Response to Joe941 (Original post)Fri Oct 5, 2018, 05:25 PM
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (89,376 posts)

8. You better have a lot of money to invest or an essential skill.

To be eligible to become a permanent residence of Canada under the Federal Investor Immigration Program, you had to make an $800,000 investment. You would have had to prove your minimal net worth of at least twice as much, and that it was legally obtained.

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Reply #8)Fri Oct 5, 2018, 07:14 PM
Star Member justhanginon (2,075 posts)

34. RUH-ROH!!!!! I think I may see a slight problem.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2018, 07:47:47 PM »
To the "white conservative evangelical," I'm done with you. As what follows will show, you never have and know nothing of me.

I heard you when you said "I can't vote for her, she's against my beliefs." You heard your imagination, because I've never made religious belief the sole or primary factor in voting. If the reference here is to Hillary, I voted against her corruption, ineptitude, and arrogance.

But Nazi's march,and you are silent. Members of my family fought the Nazis and Imperialist Japanese. What was wrong then is wrong now.

Gays are bashed, and you are silent. I oppose violence against all law-abiding people, including gays. Progressives cannot truthfully say the same.

Refuges starve, and you are silent. My church, among its many activities, assists refugees.

Children are stripped from their parents, and you are silent. Someone, unsurprisingly, is over-simplifying issues arising from illegal immigration. And, also unsurprisingly, is unaware of things many Evangelicals speak on the several issues.

Women are assaulted and I hear "but our boys." Evangelicals are as concerned about the falsely accused as they are about the assaulted. Evangelicals also know that the Bible, from Moses through Paul, forbids criminal punishment without proof.

Children are shot and I hear "but our guns." False choice. Guns are tools, used by murderers, and by people defending themselves, their families, and their property. Disarming the law-abiding makes them easier targets for criminals.

Other religions are attacked and I hear "but our Bible." What, unsurprising, ignorance! And it's funny. How many times have I heard Israel-haters and other antisemites attack Evangelicals for supporting Jews?

Families die of hunger and disease and I hear "but the unborn." Ever heard of The Salvation Army? Ever heard of Samaritan's Purse? Ever heard of World Vision? Ever heard of Compassion International?

People die from no Healthcare and I hear "but our money." I guess someone is so ignorant of things Christian that they've never noticed all the hospitals with Bible-derived names. Similarly, this same someone seems to be ignorant of Mercy Ships.

No more do I hear "do unto others." No more do I hear "do unto the least of these." No more do I hear "you will know them by their love." No more do I hear "love each other as I have loved you." You don't hear these because you've never listened.

So, no more do you have any sway, or power, or authority, in any way. You have made your own burial mounds, and let the dead bury the dead. Your silence is deafening, and your time is past. The end. Christians faithful to the Lord and his Word have survived more than your ignorance, bigotry and hatred, Patrick Nobles. We hope you do as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 08:14:08 PM »
What about......Russia!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 09:17:35 PM »
About the Canada escape:
Response to Joe941 (Original post)Fri Oct 5, 2018, 05:25 PM
Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (89,376 posts)

8. You better have a lot of money to invest or an essential skill.

To be eligible to become a permanent residence of Canada under the Federal Investor Immigration Program, you had to make an $800,000 investment. You would have had to prove your minimal net worth of at least twice as much, and that it was legally obtained.

Actually it is 3 million CDN (which is now about 2.8 million).  For a DUmmie it might as well be a gillion or $100K -- the distance is astronomical from their abilities.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.