Author Topic: LdB: AAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  (Read 2131 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member LaydeeBug (10,042 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029149343

So they RIGGED our ****ing election...HACKED our voting machines

Putin just straight up admits it, and where are these mother****ers that say we needed to hone our message? We ****ing *WON*. We don't need to *win* bigger. They need to stop cheating.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/1/1668120/-Putin-confirms-today-Russians-hacked-the-U-S-election-s-Isn-t-this-a-kompromat-stick-weapon

:rotf:

Star Member malaise (156,766 posts)
1. History will absolve me

I told you

Star Member femmocrat (26,170 posts)
2. Does anyone remember Obama's saying that the machines were not hacked?

It was shortly after the election. I was so disappointed in him, I felt ill. We all knew it, especially in those last three swing states. I remember posting about it.

If the democrats don't start fighting now, this will never get fixed. The GOP sure isn't going to do anything about it.

Of course they don't. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Amaryllis (5,931 posts)
20. I never believed it when they said Russia didnt affect the vote count. They dont just

hack into voter registration databases for fun and leave it at that. MSM even reported on that before the election. Why would they stop there? Duh.

Not to mention the usual Repub shenanigans.

Abouttime (445 posts)
21. Wrong

The machines were hacked, votes were changed. WI, MI, PA were obviously stolen, this fact has been proven here beyond doubt.
Anyone who claims Hillary actually lost the election is simply repeating a right wing lie.
Our country was attacked, this is worse than 9/11, the foundation of our democracy has been destroyed, we are now an occupied nation, the Russians have won the battles so far, we must resist and fight for the return of what is rightfully ours.
We must work with our brave Democratic leaders and do everything humanly possible to remove trump and his co-conspirators from office and put them in jail.
We have a colossal mess to clean up, our society is broken. We have a large segment of our communities that actually support this illegitimate regime. What do we do with these extremists once the tRump conspirators are convicted and removed? Most likely these are the militia types just waiting for such an opportunity to spread chaos and violence. Just think of the trump supporter on the train in Portland last week and multiply it by several million. That "nice white guy" that lives down the street with the trump sticker on his truck and a flag on his house could be the next mass murderer. Our country is sick and it's not a head cold or the flu, we have cancer. If this "cancer" isn't cured the "patient" (our nation) will die. How do we treat this "cancer"? Either it gets removed of the tumor gets shrunk so it doesn't spread, meaning these trump supporters are going to have to change or be removed from society.
Like I said, this is a real mess and our next legitimate leader must be a person of incredible will and impeccable character, lets bring back President Obama, seriously.

mythology (6,751 posts)
28. The fact that there's absolutely zero evidence and no Democratic officials agree with you should give you at least some pause. Do you really think that if there was some evidence of actual vote changing that every Democratic official would turn a blind eye to it? Really? They spend all that time and money and effort to get elected and then just stop caring. That doesn't sound a little odd to you?

The people who tell you about so-called vote hacking are preying on your outrage to get hits and attention.

Star Member LaydeeBug (10,042 posts)
11. To a "meaningful degree" is "logistically impossible"?

Oh. Okay then. 

No, it wouldn't require tens of thousands having access either, but nice try moving the goal post. No dice.

Star Member byronius (4,542 posts)
12. Coupla points.

1) Tabulators (not voting machines) in Wisconsin were definitely switching 5% of Hillary votes to Trump. Multiple sources for this.

2) Sequoia and ES&S machines in twenty-five states were using patches coded by a Russian subcontractor. Tell me again how this is 'impossible' because of lack of access. Plus, no hand recounts permitted. By Trump-supporting judges. Hmmmm. The only recounts allowed were recounts of the tabulated totals. Hmmmmm.

3) Everywhere these machines were used, Trump beat the exit polls and the media polls by 5-8%. Everywhere they were not used, like in California, the exit polls and media polls matched perfectly. Hmmmm.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Amaryllis (5,931 posts)
22. +1000. Here:

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/37486-the-shocking-truth-about-election-rigging-in-america

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/story/news/2017/01/23/russians-suspected-hacking-local-dems/96965824/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/russians-suspected-hacking-wisconsin-dems/97023222/

https://www.wired.com/2015/09/dismal-state-americas-decade-old-voting-machines/
https://www.wired.com/2016/08/americas-voting-machines-arent-ready-election/

http://www.alternet.org/new-video-watch-wisconsin-election-officials-reject-hand-counts-after-electronic-scanners-make-big

http://time.com/4599886/detroit-voting-machine-failures-were-widespread-on-election-day/

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/01/according-declassified-report-russians

https://www.thomhartmann.com/users/sfpauly/blog/2016/11/did-gop-strip-flip-2016-selection-bob-fitrakis-and-harvey-wasserman

http://fortune.com/2016/10/01/hackers-targeted-election-systems/

http://abcnews.go.com/US/russian-hackers-targeted-half-states-voter-registration-systems/story?id=42435822

mythology (6,751 posts)
33. If you're going to make an exceptional claim, you need to provide a citation

For example, I can cite the lack of statistical differences between counties in Wisconsin that hand recounted and those that machine recounted.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/dane-county-completes-presidential-election-recount-with-no-major-discrepancies/article_1d4c73a5-295e-591d-b945-344150125463.html

“No major discrepancies have been discovered,” McDonell said. “The election equipment and procedures have been (found)to be extremely secure and accurate.”

The state’s second-largest county, Dane was the largest to conduct a hand recount.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/completed-wisconsin-recount-widens-donald-trump-s-lead-by-votes/article_3f61c6ac-5b18-5c27-bf38-e537146bbcdd.html

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/election-matters/wisconsin-recount-reveals-small-change-in-vote-count-some-problems/article_545e11e2-16fe-5283-99ad-e6d87a893a3b.html

"We found no evidence of any hack, in terms of our computer infrastructure system," Thomsen said.

See, that's the difference. I can cite actual evidence from people who are actually involved in the system. You cite "multiple sources", but can't be bothered to actually provide them.

There is zero evidence of vote hacking. None. It's embarrassing that this nonsense is allowed. How is it any different than Republicans claiming in person voter fraud is a significant thing when there is no evidence for it? Facts matter.

Lonestarblue (74 posts)
13. Isn't it possible to hack the totals?

I agree that individual machines might be hard to hack, but the records from all machines go to a central source to be totaled. What is to prevent a hacker from changing the computer program to count say 103% of votes from Republican precincts and 98% of votes from Democratic precincts? The totals would not be drastically different, but Trump won by very small margins. I'm not a programmer, but I'd really like someone who is to explain whether and how this scenario could happen.

My other wish is that some billionaires get together and fund a new voting system that would prevent any hacking or breakdown of machines that prevent people from voting--before the 2020 election!

Eliot Rosewater (4,069 posts)
26. Thousands of russian agents on the ground here, or at least hundreds.

Some work counting votes, some work with software for voting machines.

Some are politicians and some are talk show hosts.

But the idea that russian agents who have been planted here for SEVENTY YEARS couldnt be in place to flip votes in crucial places after getting their DREAM candidate, is absurd.

To what extent they did it, we wont know, THAT they did it, is guaranteed.

Star Member WinkyDink (47,651 posts)
19. Democrats need to start using the correct word: "COUP."

Marengo (2,154 posts)
40. Has there been any discussion of Russian operatives registering multiple voter identities...

And casting multiple votes either through mail in ballots or in person in disguise? Would this be plausible?

Star Member brooklynite (38,317 posts)
41. "hacked the election" does not mean "rigged the voting machines" Hacking refers to stealing (and releasing) DNC emails.

okieinpain (9,281 posts)
44. exactly, how do we know the brexit deal wasn't hacked also.

question is if cia or whomever finds proof would they ever tell us. what would we do to get back at russia.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Schadenboner status: Cutting glass windows at my neighbor's house...two streets over.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

This toast! Trump has narrative! Stay gaslight! Don't let them woke you! Don't let them frame the legs!

By the way, did anyone else catch the bolded?

We have a colossal mess to clean up, our society is broken. We have a large segment of our communities that actually support this illegitimate regime. What do we do with these extremists once the tRump conspirators are convicted and removed? Most likely these are the militia types just waiting for such an opportunity to spread chaos and violence. Just think of the trump supporter on the train in Portland last week and multiply it by several million. That "nice white guy" that lives down the street with the trump sticker on his truck and a flag on his house could be the next mass murderer. Our country is sick and it's not a head cold or the flu, we have cancer. If this "cancer" isn't cured the "patient" (our nation) will die. How do we treat this "cancer"? Either it gets removed of the tumor gets shrunk so it doesn't spread, meaning these trump supporters are going to have to change or be removed from society.

Tried to sneak that one in, did you, you little liar?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 03:49:35 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

Star Member malaise (156,766 posts)
1. History will laugh at me

SVPete told me

FIFY.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
We must be careful, Folks.

If by some stars in alignment this ends in 8 years, we could very well go into withdrawals.

:-)

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Schadenboner status: Cutting glass windows at my neighbor's house...two streets over.
:rotf: :rofl: :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline ADsOutburst

Time for that gaslighted liberal pic again:

Offline jukin

We must be careful, Folks.

If by some stars in alignment this ends in 8 years, we could very well go into withdrawals.

:-)

CMD

^5

Tell me about it! This is 100% pure leftist tears. Schadenboners were not meant to be on this stuff for this long.

Is there some equivalent ot methadone for leftist tears?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion

Mine is playing the gold record on the Voyager spacecraft.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Old n Grumpy

WoW!! did the aliens land , or did the stupid dust factory explode?  Those folks have gone beyond batshit crazy! :mental: :mental: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Yeah, you guys won...CALIFORNIA, because Hitlery had twice the money Trump did, it has a completely corrupted voter database, and Trump knew it was pointless to waste his limited warchest campaigning there. You should all move there, I'm sure kpete would be delighted to let you crash at her semi-palatial estate while you look for work and/or latch onto to a full boat of public assistance benefits (Personally I'm betting on the latter).
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline freedumb2003b

Yeah, you guys won...CALIFORNIA, because Hitlery had twice the money Trump did, it has a completely corrupted voter database, and Trump knew it was pointless to waste his limited warchest campaigning there. You should all move there, I'm sure kpete would be delighted to let you crash at her semi-palatial estate while you look for work and/or latch onto to a full boat of public assistance benefits (Personally I'm betting on the latter).

They have a bit of a problem:

Trump wins: HACK! STOLE! RUSSIANS!  COUP!

Trump challenges hiLIARy's popular vote win in CA and NY: NO WAY!  ELECTIONS PURE AS DRIVEN SNOW!  NO PROOF!  MACHINES ARE HACK-PROOF!!

And they don't even remember their own words.  I need to go find some of those threads and bring 'em back for fun.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

We have a colossal mess to clean up, our society is broken. Yes it is , obama spent the last 8 years ****ing it up.

We have a large segment of our communities that actually support this illegitimate regime. Yes, they are hard working Americans who are tired of all your left wing bull shit.

What do we do with these extremists once the tRump conspirators are convicted and removed? Most likely these are the militia types just waiting for such an opportunity to spread chaos and violence. All the chaos and violence has been caused by all you punk ass liberals wearing masks. We are tired of your childish behavior and will come and beat you into reality.

Just think of the trump supporter on the train in Portland last week and multiply it by several million. That "nice white guy" that lives down the street with the trump sticker on his truck and a flag on his house could be the next mass murderer. Actually all the non muslim mass murders have been liberal dimocraps

Our country is sick and it's not a head cold or the flu, we havecancer liberalism / progressiveism. If this "cancer" isn't cured the "patient" (our nation) will die. How do we treat this "cancer"? Either it gets removed of the tumor gets shrunk so it doesn't spread, meaning these dimocrap supporters are going to have to change or be removed from society.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

Star Member LaydeeBug (10,042 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029149343

Putin just straight up admits it, and where are these mother****ers that say we needed to hone our message? We ****ing *WON*. We don't need to *win* bigger. They need to stop cheating.

Well, well, well. Here it is the 2nd of June and the Batshit Beetle is still at it.  I figured she would would burn out before now. She apparently has some staying power.  Could be a strong contender for dummie of the year.  She has already won dumbass of the year and the year ain't half over.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline jukin

OK. I live here in the very biggest moonbat gravity well.

Here is the true facts.

1. Many real Americans moved from Kalifornia to Texas in the great obama recession.
2. We had the choice between a uber democrat minority woman and an uber-uber democrat minority that was not as connected in the democrat party for our senator choice. LOTS OF DECENT AND CIVILIZED PEOPLE DIN'T VOTE BECAUSE OF THAT BUT THAT WAS THE CA GOPe PARTY'S PROBLEM.
3. At least 2 million illegal votes were cast. I think more like 3 million but feel very comfortable with 2 million illegal votes.

For intellect challenged DUches, that was all of Hiliary's so called "popular" vote supposed win.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Lonestarblue (74 posts)
13. Isn't it possible to hack the totals?

I agree that individual machines might be hard to hack, but the records from all machines go to a central source to be totaled. What is to prevent a hacker from changing the computer program to count say 103% of votes from Republican precincts and 98% of votes from Democratic precincts? The totals would not be drastically different, but Trump won by very small margins. I'm not a programmer, but I'd really like someone who is to explain whether and how this scenario could happen.

My other wish is that some billionaires get together and fund a new voting system that would prevent any hacking or breakdown of machines that prevent people from voting--before the 2020 election!

TURN THOSE MACHINES BACK ON!!11!!!11!!!

Eliot Rosewater (4,069 posts)
26. Thousands of russian agents on the ground here, or at least hundreds.

Some work counting votes, some work with software for voting machines.

Some are politicians and some are talk show hosts.

But the idea that russian agents who have been planted here for SEVENTY YEARS couldnt be in place to flip votes in crucial places after getting their DREAM candidate, is absurd.

To what extent they did it, we wont know, THAT they did it, is guaranteed.

There were millions!  Thousands!  Even HUNDREDS!!!

My God, you insects are insane....   :rofl:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
3. At least 2 million illegal votes were cast. I think more like 3 million but feel very comfortable with 2 million illegal votes.

At least.........

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
We have a colossal mess to clean up, our society is broken. Yes it is , obama spent the last 8 years ****ing it up.

We have a large segment of our communities that actually support this illegitimate regime. Yes, they are hard working Americans who are tired of all your left wing bull shit.

What do we do with these extremists once the tRump conspirators are convicted and removed? Most likely these are the militia types just waiting for such an opportunity to spread chaos and violence. All the chaos and violence has been caused by all you punk ass liberals wearing masks. We are tired of your childish behavior and will come and beat you into reality.

Just think of the trump supporter on the train in Portland last week and multiply it by several million. That "nice white guy" that lives down the street with the trump sticker on his truck and a flag on his house could be the next mass murderer. Actually all the non muslim mass murders have been liberal dimocraps

A Bernie-Boi, you retard.   Geeez..........  :thatsright:

Our country is sick and it's not a head cold or the flu, we havecancer liberalism / progressiveism. If this "cancer" isn't cured the "patient" (our nation) will die. How do we treat this "cancer"? Either it gets removed of the tumor gets shrunk so it doesn't spread, meaning these dimocrap supporters are going to have to change or be removed from society.

Sometimes, .. you just have to stare in utter and complete disbelief.  There is, nor will there ever be, any reasoning with comatose infants.

The allure of fReEsHit!11!!!111 eLeBintY!!, the complete indoctrination and the lack of discernible cognitive  process cannot be overcome. 

All the children are insane...........  waiting for the summer rain..........
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:25:13 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Offline Delmar

Mon Oct 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
Star Member kpete (55,412 posts)

Obama To Romney: The 1980's Are Calling To Ask For Their Foreign Policy Back

Govenor Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaeda's a threat because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geo-political threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al-Qaeda; you said, Russia. And the 1980's are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War has been over for twenty years.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/101770548
Response to kpete (Original post)Mon Oct 22, 2012, 11:29 PM
magnanimousmuppet (6 posts)
2. Thanks for posting!

Our POTUS rocked!
Response to kpete (Original post)Tue Oct 23, 2012, 12:49 AM
Left Coast2020 (2,397 posts)
3. Beautiful

I am proud of my President
Response to kpete (Original post)Tue Oct 23, 2012, 01:23 AM
Star Member DarthDem (2,784 posts)
4. Oof: Majestic

Unbelievably well-delivered by the president, and a devastating attack on Mittbot
. Almost painful to watch, except it's good over evil, so it's awesome.
Response to kpete (Original post)Tue Oct 23, 2012, 03:49 AM
Adenoid_Hynkel (13,623 posts)
6. that should piss off the Reagan cult a bit

hee-hee
Response to kpete (Original post)Tue Oct 23, 2012, 08:17 AM
drynberg (1,648 posts)
7. NOW THE 3RD DEBATE WAS CHANGE I CAN APPRECIATE

Our President took Willard to the wood shed and they didn't get firewood, no Willard got a big ole can of Asswhip served up again and again by Our President...oh yeah, I truly believe in this kind of change. So many memorable moments...yes, Mr. President, you sir are a Ninja!
Response to kpete (Original post)Tue Oct 23, 2012, 11:49 AM
HopeHoops (47,675 posts)
8. K&R - rMoney knew he was dead in the water on that one.

2012 is calling to tether a chicken to your gaslight.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/1/1668120/-Putin-confirms-today-Russians-hacked-the-U-S-election-s-Isn-t-this-a-kompromat-stick-weapon

Forgot the tinfoil again?

:tinfoil: :tinfoil2:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

Forgot the tinfoil again?

:tinfoil: :tinfoil2:

She's unwittingly doing her part to MAGA: the tinfoil factories Obama shut down are reopening to supply her and all the other D/Lib/Prog CT'ists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable

Offline tuolumnejim

At least.........
There were more than that just in LA County thanks to illegals.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson