Author Topic: Of all the crimes bush & cheney have gotten away with, which galls you the most?  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3663939

Philosoraptor  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jul-23-08 03:06 PM
Original message
Of all the crimes bush & cheney have gotten away with, which galls you the most?
   Advertisements [?]

Edited on Wed Jul-23-08 03:56 PM by Philosoraptor
The real crime to me is the fact that they've gotten away with EVERYTHING.

What does it say about Americans that they've allowed all these criminals to get away with all they have?

What does it say about our society?

This is finally it,I can feel it.
The list of crimes (violations of written laws and the supporting evidence) is going to be revealed.

:popcorn:

skooooo  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:07 PM
Response to Original message
1. torture & war crimes

Well,was hoping for more then a vague accusation but maybe the rest will get to the specifics.

lonestarnot  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:08 PM
2. Their ****ing existence!

GoddessOfGuinness  (1000+ posts)         Wed Jul-23-08 03:08 PM
3. Stealing 2000
   That's where our nation's downfall began.

devilgrrl  (1000+ posts)         Wed Jul-23-08 03:09 PM
4. All of them.
   eom
Parche  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:09 PM
5. 9/11
   And Patriot act

We know Cheney and CIA had hand in 9/11

I seem to be missing something here,I haven`t seen anything mentioned that was a crime.
The Supreme court making a decision was always something DUmmies yearned for and the Patriot act was passed by the legislative branch.

Maybe someone else can come up with one.

dennis4868 (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:11 PM
10. this is hard to say....
   there are so many crimes to choose from but I guess the one that has always gotten to me the most are the lies of Iraq/WMD to the congress, the people of the USA and the world, leading up to the illegal war. This has caused so many deaths and permanent injuries and the thought that Bush is getting away with it makes we want to scream!!! One can only imagine the uproar from congress and the media if Bill Clinton did such a thing. Bush does it and the media laughs at Bush's "no WMD here" jokes.

Uhm.......both Bill and Hillary Clinton did say the same things,you might want to educate yourself a bit.

Lars39 (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:11 PM
12. Katrina

Have they changed the definition of "crime" at some point that I missed?

napi21  (1000+ posts)         Wed Jul-23-08 03:14 PM
15. Claiming executive privelege on EVERYTHING! THAT on thing has
   prevented almost everything to keep happening!

It would seem that these people are really just idiots and have no idea what they are talking about now.

tekisui  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-23-08 03:24 PM
21. The fact that we have so many to choose from
   aches me.

A list of disgusting horrors. The entire outfit needs to rot in prison or Hell.

Why is is so hard then to name one actual crime?

Guess we will have to keep waiting. :-)

Offline djones520

Oh their naming lots of crimes.  Just none that actually happened.  One day the DUmmies will learn you actually have to COMMIT the crime before you can be charged with it.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion

It would seem that these people are really just idiots and have no idea what they are talking about now.

That says it all Carl.............................I was really hoping that something would be listed.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

That says it all Carl.............................I was really hoping that something would be listed.

Me too.

I was hoping.

But a butterfly brushing its wing against the Rock of Gibraltar once every million years will have eroded away the Rock before any of the primitives ever tell us specifically what crimes George Bush committed.

Being disliked by the primitives is not a crime, by the way.

It's a lack of taste on the part of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

Me too.

I was hoping.

But a butterfly brushing its wing against the Rock of Gibraltar once every million years will have eroded away the Rock before any of the primitives ever tell us specifically what crimes George Bush committed.

Being disliked by the primitives is not a crime, by the way.

It's a lack of taste on the part of the primitives.

I'd consider it a badge of honor.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Philosoraptor  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jul-23-08 03:06 PM
Original message
Of all the crimes bush & cheney have gotten away with, which galls you the most?

Phallic-Scraper is back huh?
Actually, I love all of President Bush's crimes. I wish he would commit many, many more.
The comedy from the "hair-on-fire" left over the past eight years has been a high point of my life.
Carry on DUmmys and don't worry, the Magic Negro has a big surprise in store for you.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Vagabond

Philosoraptor  (1000+ posts)       Wed Jul-23-08 03:06 PM
Original message

Phallic-Scraper is back huh?
Actually, I love all of President Bush's crimes. I wish he would commit many, many more.
The comedy from the "hair-on-fire" left over the past eight years has been a high point of my life.
Carry on DUmmys and don't worry, the Magic Negro has a big surprise in store for you.
Is it being so totally incomprehesible that not even the Dummies are able to vote in good faith for him?
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Not having the Moonbats rounded up and put in the camps designed for just that purpose (remember them, folks?) is a massive crime.

What a waste of resources.

Well, we always can hope for the war against Iran and Marshall Law to put those places to good use!

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
While probably not a crime, technically, I guess what galls me the most is having two border guards railroaded into prison on Mexico's say-so.  Certainly not sporting to say the least.

Scooter Libby was railroaded and Bush acted properly but Bush seems to be on Mexico's leash, for some unfathomable reason.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Pardoning unrepentant felons in return for donations, selling out our allies, selling missile tech to China, refusing to pursue terrorists

Oh, sorry, those are some of the Clintons' crimes...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
Pardoning unrepentant felons in return for donations, selling out our allies, selling missile tech to China, refusing to pursue terrorists

Oh, sorry, those are some of the Clintons' crimes...

Not to mention sexual assault. 

Offline jinxmchue

Katrina

The hell?  Just "Katrina."  What the foofa does that mean?

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
I agree when it comes to Katrina...

... after all, any idiot could anticipate the Democrats' utter dicking-up of any emergency situation.  Bush should have just accepted this and been ready to run the state himself from the get-go. 

/sarc: off

Offline Airwolf

HAte to say this to Phalluscraper and his rump ranger buddies but your never going to see anyone in Bush's administration in cuff.

Well Ok, I do like to say that. Anything to make Phalluscraper have headaches the size of Rosie O'Donnell is worth it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline tuolumnejim

Katrina

The hell?  Just "Katrina."  What the foofa does that mean?
Don't you remember the wave machines in the ocean to kill all the dark skinned people in the World.  :thatsright:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline vlad335

... after all, any idiot could anticipate the Democrats' utter dicking-up of any emergency situation.  Bush should have just accepted this and been ready to run the state himself from the get-go. 

Katrina still amazes me. A situation brought on by a completely corrupt and inept democrat leadership with FEMA and Bush taking the blame.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'

Katrina still amazes me. A situation brought on by a completely corrupt and inept democrat leadership with FEMA and Bush taking the blame.

In a way, I think they fired and scapegoated the wrong guy because that bald Homeland Security guy seems totally inept.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey