Author Topic: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.  (Read 22530 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2015, 01:43:45 AM »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2015, 02:03:21 AM »
So, I knew this day would come.  I knew there'd be no sensitivity in any written word here and I suppose I'm not surprised. 

Like a typical DUmp democrat, the difference between what you "know" and reality could be measured in Astral Units. 

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives.

We made a mockery of their lives?  Someone who had a youtube channel (which you clearly know about) documenting their whining and bullshit didn't make a mockery of their own life?

Arrogant and stupid is no way to go through life, DUmbass.

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track. 

Yeah?  Are you sure?

I'll also post it here...

Kirk, if you want to start being a productive member of society, I can help you get a nice paying job with good benefits in Las Vegas/Henderson.

Kirk??  I'm dead serious... I can help you get a job.  Interested??

Why do you keep ignoring someone who is trying to help you earn money?

Look, weight loss or no weight loss I am still a medical basket case.  If I could go back to a job and get what would certainly be more than what I currently get in disability, I'd be a much happier man. 

Jeanette would love to get in with your company once she knows that she won't end up unable to continue getting her valley fever treated.  Better to stay on assistance for a bit longer and get over that...

I just want you to understand that I'm not ignoring you and would love to see Jeanette working in a safe environment for a decent paycheck.  I'd love that for myself too, but the necessary medical intervention to get me literally and figuratively back on my feet is sadly not forthcoming at this time.

If I get work, and the work offers insurance, I have to take it, and I lose this 'insurance' that I currently receive. 

He loved his wife and she loved him.   

He used her, and she enabled him.  That's not love, that's sickness.

Your childish, immature responses and response are not reply worthy.

Yet, here you are...

Kirk the man, the husband, the writer, the very ill for so very long.   

Kirk:  The user, the leach, the very ill at his own hands.  I only hope Jeanette is able to improve her circumstances without him weighing her down.

In closing, suck it DUmp rat.  Crawl back into your hole and remember that you don't know shit, never knew shit, and will never figure shit out for as long as you're a member of $kinner's internet Mogadishu.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2015, 02:10:07 AM »
I just noticed that she's commenting on old videos that he posted on YouTube to respond to conservative cave.

He had a youtube channel??

OMG...  :thatsright:

Well, I suppose it would be better than watching half the shit that's on cable...........

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2015, 02:50:20 AM »
He had a youtube channel??

And this DUmbass is trying to finger wag at us for making his life a spectacle.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2015, 02:59:27 AM »
So, I knew this day would come.  I knew there'd be no sensitivity in any written word here and I suppose I'm not surprised. 

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives.  He gave you answers to questions you had no business asking.  He did it with grace and intelligence.  Still you all persisted in making a spectacle of him. 

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.  He loved his wife and she loved him.  None of that matters to any of you, I'm aware of that fact.

I had hoped for a shred of decency though.  Silly me. 

Kirk will be missed.  I enjoyed many years of good discussions with him.   

Therefore I probably won't have any more to say on the subject.   I really don't want to be a part of your little society here but I did want to tell you how disgusted I am at your outpouring of hatred and mocking of a friend.

I would be complicit if I didn't speak out.

Kirk the man, the husband, the writer, the very ill for so very long.   May he rest in eternal peace.  May Jeanette find comfort in her friends and the love they show her.

I know she'll see your hateful posts.  I pray they don't hurt her too badly and that she considers the source. 

sincerely.

aA
kesha.
Do you really want to go down this road kesha?

You're gonna really embarrass yourself if you insist on playing this game. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2015, 03:02:24 AM »
The DUmmie can spare me the scolding, after the despicable grave dancing they do over there whenever someone with an R after their name passes away. 

I begged Kirk to eat tuna and vegetables instead of rice and potatoes exclusively.  It might have made a difference.  RIP, Las Vegas Leviathan.
We've never had the wife of a Presidential candidate come into any of our threads and scold us for the evil things we were saying about someone with cancer.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2015, 03:05:07 AM »
Who would have known.. Kesha is a Dummy!!
I knew he/she/it was from her posts at DU jr

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2015, 11:22:11 AM »
Denny? Kesha? Ke$ha?

Must be pretty obscure DUmmies. No idea who they are.

When Kesha dies, no one will care enough to laugh.

Maybe that'll make her feel better.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »
The DUmmie can spare me the scolding, after the despicable grave dancing they do over there whenever someone with an R after their name passes away. 

I begged Kirk to eat tuna and vegetables instead of rice and potatoes exclusively.  It might have made a difference.  RIP, Las Vegas Leviathan.

liberals always carefully craft their facts before opining.  They dance on graves and piss on tombstones and have the audacity to wag their little lying bony progressive fingers when we celebrate that the world gets one person better by subtraction of a libtard.

It is hard to decide what is more breathtaking -- the audacity, the condescension or the hypocrisy.  Let's go with all three.

Too bad for the wife. I do have prayers for her.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2015, 11:42:25 AM »

I generally try to speak sympathetically regarding the family of the deceased, unless the deceased was a Saddam Hussein type individual. Otherwise I just shut up. That said, I don't have a problem with CCers' posts I've seen in this thread. They're honest about what the deceased did with and to himself, and sympathetic to his widow.

Your phrase, "the despicable grave dancing," is, IMO, a bit too kind re Lib/Prog grave-dancing. It was an eye-opener for me, some years ago, to see some of the venom they spewed after the death of Bob Hope, whose "crime" was bringing a taste of home to Americans fighting in Vietnam. I didn't invest much time wading through the venom - too disgusting - but I don't recall any Libs/Progs reproving their co-ideologues for their hatefulness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2015, 12:58:09 PM »

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives.  He gave you answers to questions you had no business asking.  He did it with grace and intelligence.  Still you all persisted in making a spectacle of him. 

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.  He loved his wife and she loved him.  None of that matters to any of you, I'm aware of that fact.

I had hoped for a shred of decency though.  Silly me. 

Kirk will be missed.  I enjoyed many years of good discussions with him.   

Therefore I probably won't have any more to say on the subject.   I really don't want to be a part of your little society here but I did want to tell you how disgusted I am at your outpouring of hatred and mocking of a friend.

I would be complicit if I didn't speak out.

Kirk the man, the husband, the writer, the very ill for so very long.   May he rest in eternal peace.  May Jeanette find comfort in her friends and the love they show her.

I know she'll see your hateful posts.  I pray they don't hurt her too badly and that she considers the source. 

sincerely.

aA
kesha.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014389088#post2

Go **** yourself.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2015, 12:58:30 PM »

You had not posted on this thread when she posted. Your wish has come true: you were spared the scolding.

Now I never go over to DU, mainly because of the batshit insane forum format they use. It's tough on the eyes.
But, I do get to see posts from DU over here and there are many of them.

So spare me your damn crocodile tears... Why in the hell should I mourn the passing of some asshole who willfully and probably gleefully  took part in dismantling this country that I love? From what I've seen his problems were the results of his own actions over the course of a lifetime. Then, instead of facing up to those problems after refusing help from people here at the Cave and probably even DU, he takes his own life. That was his decision and not our problem.

I don't grave dance here. But I'll be damned if some liberal prick like you is going to come over here and try to guilt myself or any member of the Cave into feeling sorry for any of you leftist trash.
Nice. "I don't grave dance, but you and your widow friend can eat sh*t and die!"

You're a credit to your kind.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2015, 01:01:48 PM »
Like a typical DUmp democrat, the difference between what you "know" and reality could be measured in Astral Units.

...DUmbass... Crawl back into your hole and remember that you don't know shit, never knew shit, and will never figure shit out for as long as you're a member of $kinner's internet Mogadishu.
No such thing as an "astral unit". I'd be careful about flashing that level of ignorance in the middle of a rant decrying how stupid someone is.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2015, 01:05:08 PM »
You had not posted on this thread when she posted. Your wish has come true: you were spared the scolding.
Nice. "I don't grave dance, but you and your widow friend can eat sh*t and die!"

You're a credit to your kind.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1017&pid=268098

You can go **** yourself as well.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2015, 01:08:33 PM »

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives...
Well, although your comments drew out the worst of the worst in this place, my feeling was that, prior to your comments, most of the responses to the OP (and the OP itself) were pretty respectful.

I think you would have been better served targeting your ire towards those guilty in your eyes rather than using such a broad brush.

Or, better yet, thanking those who had been respectful and ignoring the deplorable reprobates.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »
No such thing as an "astral unit". I'd be careful about flashing that level of ignorance in the middle of a rant decrying how stupid someone is.

Now now Buzzy, wouldn't you feel better spending time on more important matters, like commiserating with Sheshe and Cha on how President boyfriend doesn't get the love he deserves?

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2015, 01:19:27 PM »
Well, although your comments drew out the worst of the worst in this place, my feeling was that, prior to your comments, most of the responses to the OP (and the OP itself) were pretty respectful.

I think you would have been better served targeting your ire towards those guilty in your eyes rather than using such a broad brush.

Or, better yet, thanking those who had been respectful and ignoring the deplorable reprobates.

If by worst of the worst you mean you, then spot on.

I'd be willing to bet anything you didn't read one link provided before condemning with your judgmental assertions.

I thought you libs didn't like people who were judgmental.

That's just one reason you are the worst of the worst.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2015, 01:28:41 PM »
Sorry dummie. From where I sit, Kirk did not try very hard at anything except making excuses. People here tried to help him. Gave him good advice.  Gave him some leads on a couple of jobs if I remember correctly. 

All they got in return was excuses why he couldn't. That type of behavior is the exact reason why some here come down hard on him.  And you.

Seems excuses is all you dummies got as to the reason for your failures... and then you people try to tell us we are stupid? Voting against our best interests? Heartless?

I'll tell you what heartless is, you worthless puke. Taking money out of my pocket, money that I worked damned hard for, money taken by threat of imprisonment, money that I could use to the betterment of my family, and giving it to worthless pukes like yourself so you can sit on your collectives asses all day and make comments on a message board.

Now that is heartless you worthless puke.  And your little corner of the internet is infested with that type of people.  So as far as I am concerned you and your ilk can **** off and die.

Trying to help a DUmmy proved futile. He chose that path.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2015, 01:37:33 PM »

Says the DUmbass who doesn't know that Astral Unit is a contraction of ASTRonomicAL Unit, a unit of distance. But, please, keep up the hypocritical stupidity and be a shining example of what it means to be a waste of skin, oxygen thieving DUmbass for the entire world to see.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 01:42:38 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
Says the DUmbass who doesn't know that Astral Unit is a contraction of ASTRonomicAL Unit, a unit of distance.

By Buzzy's own estimation he is infallible.

Therefore he can never be wrong, uninformed, misinformed, or otherwise ignorant.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »
Astral Projection? Astral Projection? How did Eckankar project itself into this discussion? :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2015, 02:23:56 PM »

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2015, 02:38:15 PM »
Astral Projection? Astral Projection? How did Eckankar project itself into this discussion? :bolt:
Well, certainly "astral" is a word; just not a unit of measure.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2015, 02:39:32 PM »
Well, certainly "astral" is a word; just not a unit of measure.

Keep stroking Buzzy.
If you backstroke any more, you could be setting a new world record.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2015, 02:40:10 PM »
By Buzzy's own estimation he is infallible.

Therefore he can never be wrong, uninformed, misinformed, or otherwise ignorant.

Well you know what they say about people like the DUmbass BuzzClick....they're a legend in their own mind. In the real world however? Not so much.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe