Author Topic: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2015, 11:06:34 AM »
So, I knew this day would come.  I knew there'd be no sensitivity in any written word here and I suppose I'm not surprised. 

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives.  He gave you answers to questions you had no business asking.  He did it with grace and intelligence.  Still you all persisted in making a spectacle of him. 

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.  He loved his wife and she loved him.  None of that matters to any of you, I'm aware of that fact.

I had hoped for a shred of decency though.  Silly me. 

Kirk will be missed.  I enjoyed many years of good discussions with him.   

Your childish, immature responses and response are not reply worthy.

Therefore I probably won't have any more to say on the subject.   I really don't want to be a part of your little society here but I did want to tell you how disgusted I am at your outpouring of hatred and mocking of a friend.

I would be complicit if I didn't speak out.

Kirk the man, the husband, the writer, the very ill for so very long.   May he rest in eternal peace.  May Jeanette find comfort in her friends and the love they show her.

I know she'll see your hateful posts.  I pray they don't hurt her too badly and that she considers the source. 

sincerely.

aA
kesha.

Oh boo ****ing hoo you DUmbass. Look at the way you DUmb****s act when a conservative or someone with a "R" at the end of their name passes away and then you have the balls to come here and complain when we do a lot less when one of yours passes? You're a ****ing hypocrite. You DUmbasses are my enemy and the enemy of America. I celebrate anytime one of you slugs shuffle off this mortal coil, hopefully in the most painful and lingering way possible, and will do so in this case. It's truly what you and your ilk deserve. As for the LVL's wife? I hope she suffers greatly and ultimately takes the cowards way out like her waste of skin husband did.

And now a video to commemorate LVL's passing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 12:22:59 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 11:15:08 AM »
Another deadbeat pops in.

No one made the LVL a spectacle but himself.

We simply enjoyed the show.

The DUmp is a collection of freaks, packed with weird creatures like sideshows at a county fair.

Their lives serve no real purpose beyond entertainment for normal people.

A few of them excel at that, so I guess that's at least one achievement.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
So, I knew this day would come.  I knew there'd be no sensitivity in any written word here and I suppose I'm not surprised. 

Oh now, madam, don't get bent out of shape.

It's understandable you might be a little irate because other people never put Kirk on some sort of pedestal like his fans on Skins's island did, but on the other hand, if you "search" all the Las Vegas Leviathan threads in the archives here--and there's tons of them--you'll have to search awful hard to find any bashing Kirk's wife.  There's a few, but one has to look for them, much as one would look for a needle in a haystack.

We're nice people here, and the near-unanimous sentiment, while wholly different about Kirk, is good wishes for Jeanette, the innocent victim of a man's ego.

Kirk is dead, much as franksolich and the big guy in Bellevue the Omaha Steve primitive, and Wills the William769 primitive, will be sooner or later, and there's nothing any more in this time and place that can hurt or harm or injure or distress Kirk.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2015, 11:25:05 AM »
The DUmmie can spare me the scolding, after the despicable grave dancing they do over there whenever someone with an R after their name passes away. 

I begged Kirk to eat tuna and vegetables instead of rice and potatoes exclusively.  It might have made a difference.  RIP, Las Vegas Leviathan. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »

It truly grieves me to see the mockery that you've made of Kirk and Jeanette's lives.  He gave you answers to questions you had no business asking.  He did it with grace and intelligence.  Still you all persisted in making a spectacle of him. 

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.  He loved his wife and she loved him.  None of that matters to any of you, I'm aware of that fact.

Therefore I probably won't have any more to say on the subject.   I really don't want to be a part of your little society here but I did want to tell you how disgusted I am at your outpouring of hatred and mocking of a friend.

Kirk the man, the husband, the writer, the very ill for so very long.   May he rest in eternal peace.  May Jeanette find comfort in her friends and the love they show her.

I know she'll see your hateful posts.  I pray they don't hurt her too badly and that she considers the source. 

sincerely.

aA
kesha.
1) Bullsh!t. DUmmies like you invented grave dancing.
2) We were kind to him when he showed up. People here offered him guaranteed jobs, Kirk turned them down to continue his disability lifestyle.
3) He turned away from every bit of advice.
4) His suffering was a result of his poor life choices.
5) He committed suicide. another poor life choice.
6) Yes his wife is hurting. Love make people blind to reality. She worked and slaved while he spent all day playing WOW. I'm sad for her loss, but I am also glad because now her life can begin again without a deadbeat anchor weighing her down.

Conclusion: Tossing a guilt trip does nothing when the deceased brought all his suffering upon himself.
Bite me, Auntie

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2015, 12:20:40 PM »
That's a good point.  H5.

That's a good high five. H5 !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2015, 01:04:18 PM »

sincerely.

aA
kesha.

Now I never go over to DU, mainly because of the batshit insane forum format they use. It's tough on the eyes.
But, I do get to see posts from DU over here and there are many of them.

So spare me your damn crocodile tears. Why in the hell should I mourn the passing of some asshole who willfully and probably gleefully  took part in dismantling this country that I love? From what I've seen his problems were the results of his own actions over the course of a lifetime. Then, instead of facing up to those problems after refusing help from people here at the Cave and probably even DU, he takes his own life. That was his decision and not our problem.

I don't grave dance here. But I'll be damned if some liberal prick like you is going to come over here and try to guilt myself or any member of the Cave into feeling sorry for any of you leftist trash.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 01:09:28 PM »
1) Bullsh!t. DUmmies like you invented grave dancing.
2) We were kind to him when he showed up. People here offered him guaranteed jobs, Kirk turned them down to continue his disability lifestyle.
3) He turned away from every bit of advice.
4) His suffering was a result of his poor life choices.
5) He committed suicide. another poor life choice.
6) Yes his wife is hurting. Love make people blind to reality. She worked and slaved while he spent all day playing WOW. I'm sad for her loss, but I am also glad because now her life can begin again without a deadbeat anchor weighing her down.

Conclusion: Tossing a guilt trip does nothing when the deceased brought all his suffering upon himself.
Bite me, Auntie

He knew his problem, but chose to wallow in it. There are going to be consequences for that.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 02:10:30 PM »

sincerely.

aA
kesha.

No,idiot...people here endlessly offered kind advice to Jeanette on how Kirk could move to a healthy diet and also ways he could increase activity.
We also have expressed great contempt for the way he treated and used her as not much more then a slave.

Interactions with him when he was here were a broad spectrum but the one constant was that he never would accept any advice that meant he had to change many of his ways.

You don`t know a ****ing thing about what you think you do so piss off.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Who would have known.. Kesha is a Dummy!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 03:14:40 PM »
Dear aA kesha,

Nice try, but you are not dealing with the mentally and emotionally stunted here like you do at the DUmp.

But please do try again.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »
No,idiot...people here endlessly offered kind advice to Jeanette on how Kirk could move to a healthy diet and also ways he could increase activity.
We also have expressed great contempt for the way he treated and used her as not much more then a slave.

Interactions with him when he was here were a broad spectrum but the one constant was that he never would accept any advice that meant he had to change many of his ways.

You don`t know a ****ing thing about what you think you do so piss off.

Are any of those threads available to show just what went on here when LVL came here?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 05:04:20 PM »
Kirk will be missed. 

I will miss making fun of his pathetic liberal life.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 05:11:34 PM »
Thanks Chris, This is the one I remember the best.
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81605.0
Kirk turned down every job and bit of advice...and the excuses were endless.

I initially welcomed him to CC, but had to write him off as a professional leech.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 07:28:41 PM »
Lets see... do I give a shit?

Nope.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 08:18:43 PM »

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.

Sorry dummie. From where I sit, Kirk did not try very hard at anything except making excuses. People here tried to help him. Gave him good advice.  Gave him some leads on a couple of jobs if I remember correctly. 

All they got in return was excuses why he couldn't. That type of behavior is the exact reason why some here come down hard on him.  And you.

Seems excuses is all you dummies got as to the reason for your failures... and then you people try to tell us we are stupid? Voting against our best interests? Heartless?

I'll tell you what heartless is, you worthless puke. Taking money out of my pocket, money that I worked damned hard for, money taken by threat of imprisonment, money that I could use to the betterment of my family, and giving it to worthless pukes like yourself so you can sit on your collectives asses all day and make comments on a message board.

Now that is heartless you worthless puke.  And your little corner of the internet is infested with that type of people.  So as far as I am concerned you and your ilk can **** off and die.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 10:00:08 PM »
Is Kesha Smalley his wife?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 10:37:14 PM »

Jeanette deserves condolences, and I offer them. Kirk deserves nothing but what he got. His death was entirely self-inflicted, just as if he had put a gun in his mouth.

Kirk volunteered the information, and answered questions voluntarily, if not honestly. His "grace and intelligence" is more accurately described as "trying make excuses for his poor choices".

Kirk tried very hard to get his life on track.

I had no idea Kirk was an aspiring rapper who was going to get a GED, so he could support his 5 children by 5 baby mamas- just as soon as he got off the crack and stopped robbing convenience stores. Those are the only dead guys who are allowed to be described as "trying to get his life back on track".

He loved his wife and she loved him.  None of that matters to any of you, I'm aware of that fact.

I have a news flash for you, dear DUmmy. Love is not expressed by forcing your wife to work to support your bad choices, and killing yourself a little every day. Love is not expressed by leeching off of the taxpayers, and refusing to do anything to make yourself a better man, and to make life better for yourself and your wife.

Kirk didn't love Jeanette, he used her.

The rest of your post is meaningless blah, blah, blah.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 10:50:30 PM »
One of the most lasting memories of the LVL is his description of his freaky flipper feet.

Size 15EEEEEEE. Same size as a Papa John's pizza box.

He used them as one of his many excuses for avoiding gainful employment. No shoes, no job.

Why shouldn't he? He had premium video games to play, and a wife he could send out to work every day.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 11:10:22 PM »

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 11:57:10 PM »
I actually thought Kirk died a few months ago instead of last week. You could just tell both of them were beyond help.

Is Kesha Smalley his wife?

Denny and Kesha are divorced now, according to the DUmp gossip.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2015, 12:48:56 AM »
I actually thought Kirk died a few months ago instead of last week. You could just tell both of them were beyond help.

Denny and Kesha are divorced now, according to the DUmp gossip.

I just noticed that she's commenting on old videos that he posted on YouTube to respond to conservative cave. 

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2015, 01:43:12 AM »
I just noticed that she's commenting on old videos that he posted on YouTube to respond to conservative cave. 

What the heck?