Author Topic: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.  (Read 22555 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: The Las Vegas leviathan is gone.
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2015, 11:11:53 PM »
Good grief, now she's moving in with old Joe, the former roommate:
Talk about emotionally unstable!!

She's as crazy as the late lamented LVL.

Finally free from one leech, ready to start with another.

The bed bugs will keep her company at night.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2015, 11:22:37 PM »
Carl, you seem to be a fairly reasoned person, and I have nothing personal against you.  Or, in fact, anyone in this thread.  However, please don't tell me that this forum is not without it's faults.  I can go back to the first page of this thread and bring up the instances of people talking about my husband committing suicide, or how he may cause the crematorium to catch fire, just to name a couple examples of the hate expressed here.  So please, don't try to blame DU for all of the hate, because just doing a search through your forums for LVL shows just a small sample of hatred directed at people who are not welcome on your forums.  Your group seems to thrive on hatred for those who need help.  And honestly, that makes me think of something that's been attributed to Jesus.  I seem to remember something about helping those who need help.  I don't remember it well, and I have probably mangled it beyond recognition.  I apologize if that's the case.  And as for honor, go back to page one of this thread.  Very little honor to be had in what was said.

You said:
He took the last few pills, because he had been in so much pain for so long, he just wanted a little relief.

He died of a drug overdose. Plain & simple.....

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2015, 11:41:06 PM »
A long winded chain of more excuses

Oh boo ****ing hoo you DUmbass bitch. Your type have mastered the art of grave dancing and have posted much worse when a conservative has passed than you'll ever see here and you have the unmitigated gall to come here and read us the riot act. Get this bitch....you and your ilk are my enemy and the enemies of the country that I love, America. I want to see you dead in the most painful and lingering way possible. I want to see you suffer greatly for what you and your type have unleashed upon this country and the world. The world gets a little better when one of you is turned into worm food.

In short, I will celebrate when any of you waste of skin oxygen thieves assume room temperature because it means there is one less enemy that exists in the world.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:54:29 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2015, 12:25:27 AM »
Oh boo ****ing hoo you DUmbass bitch. Your type have mastered the art of grave dancing and have posted much worse when a conservative has passed than you'll ever see here and you have the unmitigated gall to come here and read us the riot act. Get this bitch....you and your ilk are my enemy and the enemies of the country that I love, America. I want to see you dead in the most painful and lingering way possible. I want to see you suffer greatly for what you and your type have unleashed upon this country and the world. The world gets a little better when one of you is turned into worm food.

In short, I will celebrate when any of you waste of skin oxygen thieves assume room temperature because it means there is one less enemy that exists in the world.

:cheersmate:

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2015, 12:31:05 AM »

Jeanette, please read what you posted.  You posted the Kirk chose to take narcotics in an amount that was sufficient to "end his pain".  That means one of two things.  Either he knowingly took enough narcotic medication to ensure he would never wake up, or that he foolishly, and without medical prescription or supervision, took an amount of a narcotic that rendered him in a state where he couldn't feel the pain.  Either way, what you are describing is a suicide.  Whether it was intentional or an accident doesn't really matter.

Others on this forum are urging you to get out of Vegas and at least find a better class of loser to hang out with.  That is what is called good advice.  I think your family is in Phoenix, if memory serves, and however they are living, it has to beat moving into a tiny studio apartment with a man who has no functional sense of hygiene.  Go home. Grieve your loss.  Don't make your situation even worse.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline bluja000

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2015, 02:16:20 AM »
Jeanette, please read what you posted.  You posted the Kirk chose to take narcotics in an amount that was sufficient to "end his pain".  That means one of two things.  Either he knowingly took enough narcotic medication to ensure he would never wake up, or that he foolishly, and without medical prescription or supervision, took an amount of a narcotic that rendered him in a state where he couldn't feel the pain.  Either way, what you are describing is a suicide.  Whether it was intentional or an accident doesn't really matter.

Others on this forum are urging you to get out of Vegas and at least find a better class of loser to hang out with.  That is what is called good advice.  I think your family is in Phoenix, if memory serves, and however they are living, it has to beat moving into a tiny studio apartment with a man who has no functional sense of hygiene.  Go home. Grieve your loss.  Don't make your situation even worse.

My mother lives in Florida.  I won't live with her.  We absolutely don't get along.  She's dealing with her own loss, which happened over a year ago.  She has not sought help to deal with her own grief, and she's always lamenting over whether she should keep her job, or whether her job will even still keep her as time goes by.

My brother lives in temporary housing in Mississippi.  While training to be a doctor, he spends 10+ hours working as an intern, six, sometimes seven days a week.  He is rooming with three other men, and moves around as the military requires.  He helps me as much as he can, but he's limited due to the requirements of both his training, and the military.

My sister, I'm not sure where she's located.  She's home schooling six children, who range in age from, I believe, age 4 to age 15.  I'm not sure, I haven't kept up with the ages of her children.  She's barely managing to support her family, even though she has access to military benefits through her husband.

This is my family.  I was living in Arizona years ago, before meeting Kirk.  I had no family there, and the one friend I had there is currently unavailable.  Sure, I could uproot myself, I've done it all my life.  However, I do have to consider my cats.  Therefore, I will stay with Joe.  I have already explained to him that I'm going to be working to get him support to improve his life and situation.  I'm not simply moving in with him because I'm left with no choice.  I could possibly leave my two cats with him, and go elsewhere (I've been homeless, not really scared of that even).

I do appreciate the advice given in the last comments.  I have to work within the strictures of my insurance, unless I'm able to get work that offers insurance.  I still have no information about the mystery computer job.  But hey, if someone knows of a job opening for someone to work with animals, with no formal training, let me know.  I would jump at an opportunity like that.  And yes, I will be looking for those type of jobs, as well as anything else available.  Fast food jobs suck, but hey, it's work.
Increase the peace, reduce the chaos.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2015, 02:27:57 AM »
The best advice I can give you right now is stay off of here and ESPECIALLY stay off DU.

If you constantly come back here to see the latest posts on this thread or what those losers at DU are whinging about you'll never move on nor will you be able to find a job or take care of the other things that need to get done. Un subscribe to both places and take care of yourself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2015, 02:54:59 AM »
  I still have no information about the mystery computer job. 

The computer job opening was a couple years ago, at which time your husband declined to reply to the person (a Las Vegas resident) for the details. He later publicly posted here, on CC, that he was not interested in the job.

I have no knowledge if the place is still hiring, but it was at Wells Fargo in Henderson. The mortgage division. It involved processing documents.

Hopefully that clears up your questions.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2015, 07:14:17 AM »
Low skill animal related jobs? be a dog walker!  Great exercise and you'll get to mingle with people that can afford to have their dogs walked.  Who knows, it might even pay enough to get you out of the welfare too.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »
Tucson!!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2015, 06:48:50 PM »

Come on Zathras. Tell us how you really feel..... and don't hold anything back now, either!   :tongue:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2015, 07:52:14 PM »
My mother lives in Florida.  I won't live with her.  We absolutely don't get along.  She's dealing with her own loss, which happened over a year ago.  She has not sought help to deal with her own grief, and she's always lamenting over whether she should keep her job, or whether her job will even still keep her as time goes by.

My brother lives in temporary housing in Mississippi.  While training to be a doctor, he spends 10+ hours working as an intern, six, sometimes seven days a week.  He is rooming with three other men, and moves around as the military requires.  He helps me as much as he can, but he's limited due to the requirements of both his training, and the military.

My sister, I'm not sure where she's located.  She's home schooling six children, who range in age from, I believe, age 4 to age 15.  I'm not sure, I haven't kept up with the ages of her children.  She's barely managing to support her family, even though she has access to military benefits through her husband.

This is my family.  I was living in Arizona years ago, before meeting Kirk.  I had no family there, and the one friend I had there is currently unavailable.  Sure, I could uproot myself, I've done it all my life.  However, I do have to consider my cats.  Therefore, I will stay with Joe.  I have already explained to him that I'm going to be working to get him support to improve his life and situation.  I'm not simply moving in with him because I'm left with no choice.  I could possibly leave my two cats with him, and go elsewhere (I've been homeless, not really scared of that even).

I do appreciate the advice given in the last comments.  I have to work within the strictures of my insurance, unless I'm able to get work that offers insurance.  I still have no information about the mystery computer job.  But hey, if someone knows of a job opening for someone to work with animals, with no formal training, let me know.  I would jump at an opportunity like that.  And yes, I will be looking for those type of jobs, as well as anything else available.  Fast food jobs suck, but hey, it's work.

And you don't see a pattern?

Conservatives embrace family values, hard work, inculcating their children in the values of family , God, morality, hard work and responsibility.  You don't see their families scattered across the cultural and familial firmament like some sort of badly driven Indy car's wreckage.  Yeah, there is a steering problem from time to time, but only because the bar is set high.

When the bar is set so low, then there is nothing to aspire to.

Fast food work is work (for now -- when the $15 minimum wage hits the robots kick in and those jobs won't exist, trust me) -- but who spends an entire lifetime working towards that lofty goal?  Answer: The lazy and the stupid. 

So, you have told us and all what we need to know about how liberal families exist: from moment to moment, paycheck to paycheck (more like EBT refill to EBT refill), baby mama to baby mama (and/or abortion to abortion).

Hard work and planning are NOT in that landscape.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:55:45 PM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »
Here she is: offering excuses all over again. Yeah, she'll move in with Stinky, because she will not look anywhere else. 

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2015, 01:05:08 AM »
And you don't see a pattern?

Conservatives embrace family values, hard work, inculcating their children in the values of family , God, morality, hard work and responsibility.  You don't see their families scattered across the cultural and familial firmament like some sort of badly driven Indy car's wreckage.  Yeah, there is a steering problem from time to time, but only because the bar is set high.

When the bar is set so low, then there is nothing to aspire to.

Fast food work is work (for now -- when the $15 minimum wage hits the robots kick in and those jobs won't exist, trust me) -- but who spends an entire lifetime working towards that lofty goal?  Answer: The lazy and the stupid. 

So, you have told us and all what we need to know about how liberal families exist: from moment to moment, paycheck to paycheck (more like EBT refill to EBT refill), baby mama to baby mama (and/or abortion to abortion).

Hard work and planning are NOT in that landscape.

She says she wants to work with animals.  Someone should ask her about the veterinarians she has visited, the humane society where she could donate time and meet prospective employers, or the dog groomers that may have some work.  It won't be me, though.  Moving from one guy that had serious issues to another guy with serious issues even when she has enough information to tell her that it's an idiotic idea is telling us all we need to know.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2015, 01:12:17 AM »
She says she wants to work with animals.  Someone should ask her about the veterinarians she has visited, the humane society where she could donate time and meet prospective employers, or the dog groomers that may have some work.  It won't be me, though.  Moving from one guy that had serious issues to another guy with serious issues even when she has enough information to tell her that it's an idiotic idea is telling us all we need to know.
The only animal she has to offer is an awful-smelling foul and diseased *****.  But it keeps her fed and a roof (of sorts) over her head.  Like most liberals just a bit lower scale.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2015, 12:44:43 PM »
The only animal she has to offer is an awful-smelling foul and diseased *****.  But it keeps her fed and a roof (of sorts) over her head.  Like most liberals just a bit lower scale.

It's what she had in her worthless husband so why would she change when the same thing becomes available to replace it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

« Reply #191 on: June 17, 2015, 09:01:01 PM »
Guys, the LVL was just trying to be trendy. Let's cut him some slack..

https://www.yahoo.com/health/deaths-from-drug-overdoses-rise-across-america-121757195727.html

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2015, 03:32:28 PM »
Guys, the LVL was just trying to be trendy. Let's cut him some slack..

https://www.yahoo.com/health/deaths-from-drug-overdoses-rise-across-america-121757195727.html

Sad but true. I've seen a lot of this in the past few years. Part of it I think is our "disability culture" as everyone is claiming they are "in pain & can't work." Now I understand there are legitimate reasons for pain killers and some people do need to take them on a daily basis, the drugs have been over prescribed and abused for years. There is big money in selling your extra pain killers to friends, family & junkies.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2015, 03:39:16 PM »
Is he still dead?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »
Is he still dead?

Oh now, don't scare us like that.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2015, 07:54:07 PM »
Oh now, don't scare us like that.

There really should be a webcam focused on his lazyboy until the gofundme account raises enough to collect the body.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2015, 02:25:21 AM »
There really should be a webcam focused on his lazyboy until the gofundme account raises enough to collect the body.

:lmao: