Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner  (Read 12924 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2015, 10:30:24 PM »
Questions Skinner needs provide answers for to the DUmmies:

1. Was your wife until at least recently Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?

2. Did you and/or your wife profit in any way from the rental of Friends of Hillary mailing lists?

3. Did you provide DUmmie e-mail addys to Friends of Hillary or your wife?

4. Why did you not disclose, when you were blatantly shilling for Hillary, that your wife was Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?

Friends of Hillary was still operational and spending money through the end of last year if I read this correctly.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/011/15020082011/15020082011.pdf

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2015, 10:56:08 PM »
I see Friends of Hillary Treasurer, Shelly Moskwa aka Mrs. Skinner, signature on that document dated January 31, 2015. Wonder if she is still treasurer.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2015, 11:01:17 PM »
Holy Crap! I see that Friends of Hillary document shows almost $12 million in expenditures. I wonder how much of that went to pay the Treasurer's (Mrs. Skinner) salary?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2015, 11:36:22 PM »
Sadly probably not.  For all the chest beating they do when David isn't looking...they coewr and ass kiss when he's paying attention.

They might start out upset....but once a couple prominent posters who are anti-Hillary get banned....the rest will fall into line.

They are sheep.

It be fun to watch them fight each other.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2015, 11:51:17 PM »
When the DUmmies find out how much Hillary dinero Skinner earned (whether as "consulting fees" or "educational support" or just flat out BRIBERY) there will be a GötterDUmmerung. Twilight of the DUmmies.

Hell, I hear bein' a Twitt'er shill is payin' $38 bucks a pop! Accordin' to ElRushbo, who BTW, I trust a helluva lot more than Hitlery, over half her "Twitts" are paid morons!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2015, 09:48:13 AM »
Oh, and thanx to everybody on this thread whose great input help me do the research to write up my special DUmmie FUnnies investigative edition.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2015/04/surprise-skinners-wife-wasis-friends-of.html

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2015, 10:12:11 AM »
p.s. I think we uncovered this faster than the Walrus locale in NJ.

I forget which primitive it was--it's been some months--but anyway the primitive was exposed for a liar in, like, about five comments here.

Which inspired our colleague Karin to comment, "I'd really hate to get on you guys' bad side."

The lesson for the primitives should be this: don't lie, be open and honest, and the DUmpster won't feature you, make you a star you don't want to be."

It's a simple as that; don't lie.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2015, 10:26:25 AM »
Or mislead like Skinner. Yeah, like he really saw the light and suddenly came out wildly in favor of Hillary. As if his wife's Friends of Hillary cash stash had nothing to do with his sudden fanboy enthusiasm for Hillary.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2015, 10:42:20 AM »
I forget which primitive it was--it's been some months--but anyway the primitive was exposed for a liar in, like, about five comments here.

Which inspired our colleague Karin to comment, "I'd really hate to get on you guys' bad side."

The lesson for the primitives should be this: don't lie, be open and honest, and the DUmpster won't feature you, make you a star you don't want to be."

Since everything they believe in is a lie I don`t think this is possible.
Look at Skippy lying about his insurance and his supposed estate tax for example.
No real point in doing it but he just had to.

One thing interesting about PJs DUmmie FUnnies is that I did not notice Trilogy being one that paid for email lists (I didn`t look in detail at all the filings) but am pretty sure they were listed also on the disbursements list as Mr Moskwas wife detailed them.
Not that business or politics can`t be a two way street but wonder if there is also a DUmp connection to this Trilogy company.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2015, 10:56:01 AM »
The FUnniest thing about Skinner is that he is ineptly corrupt. Yeah, I know he went to Yale but he seems to have NO street smarts. If your wife if the Treasurer of Friends of Hillary, do you really want to draw attention to yourself by acting like a drunken fool with a Hillary party hat on and blasting out her "virtues" on a kazoo as Skinner did in post after post after post? A street smart type of guy would have GENTLY steered the DUmmie conversations somewhat subtly in favor of Hillary along the lines of "look she's not perfect but she has the best shot at beating the EVIL Republicans." Instead, Skinner went over the top Hillary fanboy and drew the suspicions of Yours Truly. And the rest is history.

Look at those rising clouds in the distance, Skinner. They are rising higher and moving closer as they grow darker and darker. Soon they will be raining down hard on your one percenter life of Hillary Cash Stash luxury. The storm is coming. Soon...soon.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:04:57 AM by pjcomix »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2015, 11:37:53 AM »

That is great advice by the inimitable coach franksolich.
I can vouch that it is heartfelt advice and only for the betterment of the primitives.
Coach franksolich has the primitive's best interests at heart no matter how much the primitives unjustifiably distrust coach franksolich.
But I have also learned form coach franksolich that DUmmies lie, and they lie all the time.
So taking this impeccable advice from coach franksolich would be anathema to the primitives.
It would conflict with their base nature.

So I react with...What's this ?
Coach franksolich is giving the primitives advice of...don't lie ?
It's as if they are embarrassed about themselves and try to cover up their shame with false stories of forefathers...

As of Friday morning, ABC, CBS, and NBC's morning and evening newscasts have yet to cover Hillary Clinton's false claim that all four of her grandparents emigrated to the United States.

In reality, only one – Hugh Rodham, Sr. – was born abroad in England.

By contrast, all three main cable news channels – CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC – covered Mrs. Clinton's tall tale about her family between Wednesday evening and Thursday evening. 

full article...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/2015/04/17/cable-news-channels-cover-hillarys-fable-about-her-grandparents-big#sthash.Umjkk4Cs.dpuf

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2015, 12:19:45 PM »

Dropping a :bouncy: or other lie with factoids that can be verified into a forum with scores of members with a wide variety of occupations and experiences entails a near certain risk of having the lie exposed. Withholding important facts - as in this case - is getting almost as risky, between the frequency of "ordinary" people speaking about political issues so often being exposed as activists and the Internet making checking people's backgrounds relatively easy. Libs and Progs seem not to have grasped that - gauging by The Chill's recent use of activists to play the roles of "ordinary" people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2015, 12:38:52 PM »
Wouldn't a pro-Hildebeast DUmp defeat the purposes of the DLC?

Ever since Bush and the Supremes stole the election and conducted the MIHOP attacks, the DUmp has been a place for the democrat online presence to hide its embarrassing fringe crackpots.

Grayson, Pelosi, Kucinich, Warren, Jackson-Lee, Sharpton...no one is too nutty to become a DUmp icon.

Skimmer should be following the lead of crazy JimRob, purging his site of anyone supporting an electable candidate.

If the DUmp becomes a nest of Hillbots, it will be no different from every other news site, and the worst democrat lunatics will be scattered all over cyberspace, embarrassing the party.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2015, 12:40:18 PM »
Re The Chill's false claim that all of her grandparents were immigrants, can we talk?

Immigrants' experiences are not homogeneous.

Hugh Rodham, Sr. came here knowing the English language. Several of The Chill's great-grandparents were immigrants ... from the British Isles. Their adjustments involved getting used to small differences in American usage, slang, and culture.

My Dad's parents came to the US with German being their primary language and being familiar with Russian and German culture (they were "Volga Germans"). So they had to learn a new language and fit into a culture with some significant differences - and some significant similarities.

A large number of the people with whom I work are from east Asia - Korea, Hong Kong, and Vietnam. The very structure of their first languages is very different from English. Their cultures and history are extremely different from that of the US.

If The Chill's and her sycophants imagine her grandparent's and great-grandparents' immigrant experiences and challenges were anywhere similar in magnitude to the experiences and challenges of immigrants from Asia and Africa she/they are stupider than I believe them to be! Ich bin ein immigrant, too won't work with many/most immigrants and children of immigrants in the US today!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2015, 01:23:11 PM »
If The Chill's and her sycophants imagine her grandparent's and great-grandparents' immigrant experiences and challenges were anywhere similar in magnitude to the experiences and challenges of immigrants from Asia and Africa she/they are stupider than I believe them to be! Ich bin ein immigrant, too won't work with many/most immigrants and children of immigrants in the US today!

My paternal grandparents came from Sweden and neither spoke English when the arrived here. My grandpa had a thick accent until he died, but he never allowed any of his kids to learn Swedish.  His belief was that they were Americans and should speak English.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2015, 01:27:44 PM »
My paternal grandparents came from Sweden and neither spoke English when the arrived here. My grandpa had a thick accent until he died, but he never allowed any of his kids to learn Swedish.  His belief was that they were Americans and should speak English.

Heresy.
No immigrant should ever let go of their naive language, or allow their offspring to.
America should just suck it up and have every sign in all known languages, and every public place have interpreters for every known language.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »

Heresy.
No immigrant should ever let go of their naive language, or allow their offspring to.
America should just suck it up and have every sign in all known languages, and every public place have interpreters for every known language.

My Dad (and his brothers and sisters) learned English when they went to school. German was usually spoken in their home, and they helped found and attended a German-speaking Lutheran church. But my grandparents - who were already bilingual when they came to the US from Russia - also learned and used English outside of their home (our grandmother - our grandfather having died before most of us were born - used English with grandmunches like me when we came along). I wasn't taught German, nor AFAIK, were any of my cousins.

As a whole, I don't have a problem with immigrant communities forming somewhat insular enclaves, provided they don't become criminal or something extreme like that. At the same time, I do not think society or government should be forced to eliminate the consequences of that voluntary insularity. IOW, no 20-language road or DMV signs, no 42-language ballots (in CA, Spanish is one of two official languages - probably since the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - and I suspect there may be a couple more states that have Spanish, possibly and/or French, as official languages; in those states ballots should be available in all official languages).

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2015, 02:40:18 PM »

Ever since Bush and the Supremes stole the election and conducted the MIHOP attacks, the DUmp has been a place for the democrat online presence to hide its embarrassing fringe crackpots.

Grayson, Pelosi, Kucinich, Warren, Jackson-Lee, Sharpton...no one is too nutty to become a DUmp icon.

Skimmer should be following the lead of crazy JimRob, purging his site of anyone supporting an electable candidate.

If the DUmp becomes a nest of Hillbots, it will be no different from every other news site, and the worst democrat lunatics will be scattered all over cyberspace, embarrassing the party.

You make a compelling case GOBUCKS. One needn't kill that goose, just keep spending those golden eggs.  Many Progressive (or whatever the red diaper babies want to be called now) may take great umbrage at being made a Clinton patsy.  Then too, few useful idiots will ever learn (or realize) that that is what they are; and, those that do risk certain elimination spreading such a tale back at the DUmp.  Skimmer's secret is safe with us.  No doubt about that. :-)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »
I love the irony of libs betraying libs.
Maybe if they get betrayed enough, and get to feeling mugged by their fellow libs,
They'll come over to the conservative side.
Pain is the greatest motivator for change.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2015, 04:52:03 PM »

No leftist thinks beyond the dollar they are scamming today.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2015, 07:59:31 PM »

That's true, very true.

Remember, Skins's island was created to identify, attract, and sequester the fringe elements, the extremists, the nuts, into one place out of sight of the general public, so as to not embarrass the Democrat party and regular Democrats.

Why the primitives haven't yet figured this out--and after so many years--escapes me; they still persist in believing they're part of the mainstream, out in the real world among us.

Skins's island must be like the old Devil's Island off French Guiana used to be.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2015, 08:11:52 PM »

Consider this though. What if the DLC and the DNC both want a more electable candidate than Hillary?  Then corralling the Hillary fanatics at the DUmp, a place that once spurned them, I might add, would be the wise thing to do.

Given David Allen's close ties to Hillary might make him the biggest DUpe of all.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »
That's true, very true.

Remember, Skins's island was created to identify, attract, and sequester the fringe elements, the extremists, the nuts, into one place out of sight of the general public, so as to not embarrass the Democrat party and regular Democrats.

Why the primitives haven't yet figured this out--and after so many years--escapes me; they still persist in believing they're part of the mainstream, out in the real world among us.

Skins's island must be like the old Devil's Island off French Guiana used to be.

It actually still fulfills its function as Democrat Coventry, up until $kammer starts actually banning the disaffected.  In the meantime it keeps them tied up fighting within the asylum.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »
It actually still fulfills its function as Democrat Coventry, up until $kammer starts actually banning the disaffected.  In the meantime it keeps them tied up fighting within the asylum.

It seems to me this is something I should've known, but I had to look it up.

COVENTRY: a state of ostracism or exclusion <sent to Coventry>
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2015, 09:12:44 PM »
The DUmps purpose has been fulfilled,these idiot mongrels are so dependent on like thought most will just retreat to a corner holding their head and mouthing words without it.

This is Hildabeasts last ride,if it does not pay off there is not another one.
Mr Moskwa has to go all in for the revenue to keep flowing.