Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner  (Read 12887 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:43 PM »
thundley4, franksolich, I_B_Perky, pjcomix and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

:whistling:

thundley4, Carl, franksolich and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:46 PM »
Mr Allen is far from a pauper and of course for years has viewed the primitives with scorn,just look how he ignores them in the Ask The Administrators section.
DU is an unofficial arm of the Clintoon 2016 campaign,perhaps another reason he spawned DUjr in case revenues from the DUmp fell as the lunatic left get expunged. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2015, 09:02:59 PM »
Mr Allen is far from a pauper and of course for years has viewed the primitives with scorn, just look how he ignores them.....

Yeah.

Skins rocks.

The pathetic primitives don't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2015, 09:05:34 PM »

thundley4, Carl, franksolich and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh, but what's even more telling is the total number of views.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2015, 09:06:03 PM »
Frank, do you think it might be time to post a thread with this title: "Attention Skinner: Is Your Wife the Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?" Or is there a possibility that Shelly Moskwa is not his wife. All evidence now points in the direction that she is.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2015, 09:07:01 PM »
I don't think there was an actual Clinton Foundation check made out to Skinner but something more indirect changed hands. Otherwise why would Skinner alienate most of the DUmmies with his over the top fanboy support for Hillary? BTW, I do notice that Skinner has been cooling it with his silly fanboy Hillary postings ever since this was highlighted at NewsBusters and the DUmmie FUnnies. Captain Obvious needed to learn how to be a wee bit more subtle. Too late now since many DUmmies are already suspicious of his motivations although they don't want to risk tombstoning by stating it out loud although they do gently come to the edge of that.

The FUn will really begin if/when O'Malley picks up traction as a viable alternative to Hillary and Skinner remains stubbornly clinging to his Golden Calf in contrast to the desires of most of the DUmmies.

Then begins the GötterDUmmerung, Twilight of the DUmmies.

There will never be a direct link to anything Hillary does. The Clintons do not work that way. It will be shuttled through the Clinton Foundation via foriegn 'donations' into PACs via work contracts and other laundering and into various pro-Hillary web-sites and organizations. All back door. All very 'transparent'.

Any real connection will be buried under a ton of false names, businessess, and 'projects for humanity'. All evidance will be wiped with this years server accident.

One does wonder at just how much Skinner is Skimming from Hillary. I would guess millions.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2015, 09:12:43 PM »
Frank, do you think it might be time to post a thread with this title: "Attention Skinner: Is Your Wife the Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?" Or is there a possibility that Shelly Moskwa is not his wife. All evidence now points in the direction that she is.

I dunno; this thread itself seems to be doing a rather admirable job.

There was a suggestion made earlier that it be moved to the limited-access Sandhills forum, where all the good dope on the primitives is stashed, and perhaps it actually does belong there, but problem.

One of the main posters on this thread here is w-a-a-a-y shy of having access to the Sandhills forum, and we wouldn't want him cut off.

The Sandhills forum exists because we don't want the primitives to know how much, exactly, decent and civilized people know about them--and a nervous, edgy, fearful primitive is a wondrous sight to watch--but this is kind of far from all that we know, so I assume it's safe to leave it out in public, for the primitives to peruse.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2015, 09:14:43 PM »

She's his wife.

https://www.facebook.com/shelly.moskwa.7/friends
http://dc.blockshopper.com/search?classes=Sale&q=Shelly+R+Moskwa

120 Grafton Street
    Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Find on map >>
Show street view
Owner: DAVID B ALLEN & MOSKWA R SHELLY
Total land value: $846,450
Total value for property: $1,130,320
Total assessed value for property: $1,130,320
Base area of building: 1,868 square feet
Number of stories: 2
Air conditioning: yes
Date of current assessment: 10/2007

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/montgomery-county/G/Grafton-Street-5.html#ixzz3XcEDpzio

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2015, 09:16:53 PM »

Hmmmm.

So Skins has air-conditioning.  That's nice.

<<<wishes had air-conditioning out here in the Sandhills.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2015, 09:18:32 PM »
I am rather curious if that "business" name that the David Allen claims has ever received monies from either the Clinton mafia or the official dumbocrat party apparatus.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2015, 09:22:29 PM »
Hmmmm.

So Skins has air-conditioning.  That's nice.

<<<wishes had air-conditioning out here in the Sandhills.

We settle for two window units, but mostly use one in the bedroom.

That house puts David Allen in the upper 1% pretty handily.

Nice neighborhood, but the yards are too small.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/120+Grafton+St,+Chevy+Chase,+MD+20815/@38.967604,-77.084967,3a,52.5y,17.54h,81.88t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-Rkt6bJczidwCYzIaz08sA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b7c999594cc5ad:0x28acd191d5b5d2af!6m1!1e1

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2015, 09:28:38 PM »
From the FEC document (page 17) it appears that Mrs. Skinner was Treasurer of Friends of Hillary until at least 2014 and that organization was earning a nice chunk of change:

Friends of Hillary asserts that it rented its list to 88 lessees in total and that Ready for Hillary PAC paid the same rate as its other lessees, including non-political entities. Friends of Hillary disclosure reports indicates that it received 18 payments for list rentals between 2013 and 2014, ranging in amount from $260 to $203,683. Friends of Hillary reported these payments as coming from Trilogy, another list brokerage firm, and directly from campaign committees.

http://eqs.fec.gov/eqsdocsMUR/15044371424.pdf

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2015, 09:38:07 PM »
I wonder how much of that Friends of Hillary e-mail list rentals ended up in the pockets of Mr. & Mrs. Skinner. It sure looks like they were hauling in the bucks.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2015, 09:41:35 PM »
I wonder how much of that Friends of Hillary e-mail list rentals ended up in the pockets of Mr. & Mrs. Skinner. It sure looks like they were hauling in the bucks.

How many of the DUmmies email addresses were included on those lists?  Did David Allen harvest them from DU and sell their souls?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2015, 09:47:12 PM »
No direct connection alleged but wouldn`t a treasurer know these things?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-hillary-clinton-aide-involved-in-2008-campaign-finance-scheme/

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2015, 09:48:11 PM »
How many of the DUmmies email addresses were included on those lists?  Did David Allen harvest them from DU and sell their souls?

I'm all for it, if he did.  Especially if one of them was Skippy's.

By the way, I don't want to give the impression that franksolich is pro-Skins.

But as the record here's shown the past eight years, franksolich is always willing to side even with the Devil Himself, under certain circumstances.  It's very Churchillian, by the way.

<<<anyone who discombobulates the primitives, is a friend of.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
I am rather curious if that "business" name that the David Allen claims has ever received monies from either the Clinton mafia or the official dumbocrat party apparatus.

I'm more curious if he and his wife pay any taxes.  Insider Dems, of which all the evidence points to Skinner being one, are notorious for not paying taxes. How about it Skinner? Do you pay taxes? Release your 1040.

I wonder if the IRS would like to scrutinize his "business" now.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline thundley4

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2015, 09:51:43 PM »
I'm all for it, if he did.  Especially if one of them was Skippy's.

By the way, I don't want to give the impression that franksolich is pro-Skins.

But as the record here's shown the past eight years, franksolich is always willing to side even with the Devil Himself, under certain circumstances.  It's very Churchillian, by the way.

<<<anyone who discombobulates the primitives, is a friend of.

How many times have we seen DUmmies complain about emails from democrat candidates begging for money and then say they don't know how the candidate or whatever got their email address?

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2015, 09:52:56 PM »
Wow! I hadn't thought of that angle about if Skinner gave Friends of Hillary DUmmie email addys. The DUmmies might tolerate a lot from the UberDUmmie but not that. If it turns out that happened, then....GötterDUmmerung, Twilight of the DUmmies.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2015, 10:04:30 PM »
If the information about Mrs. Skinner proves correct thus validating their betrayal by Skinner himself  then here is the proper theme music for the GötterDUmmerung, Twilight of the DUmmies.

https://youtu.be/a53s4jyCqqU

Offline thundley4

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2015, 10:06:49 PM »
If the information about Mrs. Skinner proves correct thus validating their betrayal by Skinner himself  then here is the proper theme music for the GötterDUmmerung, Twilight of the DUmmies.

https://youtu.be/a53s4jyCqqU

Wow! I hadn't thought of that angle about if Skinner gave Friends of Hillary DUmmie email addys. The DUmmies might tolerate a lot from the UberDUmmie but not that. If it turns out that happened, then....GötterDUmmerung, Twilight of the DUmmies.

I've heard that valid email addresses are worth quite a bit to the right people.  What better way to verify an address than have people sign up on a website.  Doesn't DU also require street addresses for people wanting to be mods or on the MIRT team?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2015, 10:09:51 PM »
I've heard that valid email addresses are worth quite a bit to the right people.  What better way to verify an address than have people sign up on a website.  Doesn't DU also require street addresses for people wanting to be mods or on the MIRT team?

They're so paranoid over there that they require so much detailed information about moderators or MIRT teamsters, that I wouldn't be surprised if they run a credit check on them too.

They even demand home telephone numbers.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2015, 10:15:24 PM »
He has a brother that's some Chemistry professor at ECU, looks just like him.

http://www.wfp.com/listing-showcase/sold-property-details.asp?mlsID=MC6779573

I'm more curious if he and his wife pay any taxes.  Insider Dems, of which all the evidence points to Skinner being one, are notorious for not paying taxes. How about it Skinner? Do you pay taxes? Release your 1040.

I wonder if the IRS would like to scrutinize his "business" now.

2014 -$11,152 in property taxes. Seems low.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2015, 10:16:22 PM »
They're so paranoid over there that they require so much detailed information about moderators or MIRT teamsters, that I wouldn't be surprised if they run a credit check on them too.

They even demand home telephone numbers.

And you know this how, Frank? Oh wait. Never mind. Loose lips and all that.   :tongue:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »
Questions Skinner needs provide answers for to the DUmmies:

1. Was your wife until at least recently Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?

2. Did you and/or your wife profit in any way from the rental of Friends of Hillary mailing lists?

3. Did you provide DUmmie e-mail addys to Friends of Hillary or your wife?

4. Why did you not disclose, when you were blatantly shilling for Hillary, that your wife was Treasurer of Friends of Hillary?