Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner  (Read 12968 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Betrayed by Hillary Sellout Skinner
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2015, 09:19:33 AM »
They could watch the Hildabeast handing David Allen a check and still deny it ever happened.

Dumbasses live in a selective reality like most libs. They're as phony as the "Occupy Wall Street" crowd trying to counteract the "Tea Party" movement. Pure Bull Shit trying to make themselves look relevant.

Hell, they still haven't figured out Skins rubs elbows with the 1% they're at war with. How'd ya like to see the books that Skinner hides from the IRS?

We don't call 'em DUmbasses for nuttin'!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2015, 11:06:54 AM »
It seems to me this is something I should've known, but I had to look it up.

COVENTRY: a state of ostracism or exclusion <sent to Coventry>

Dunno about this board's SW, but with vBulletin (it's probably an unofficial "hack") a member can be placed in a status where they see their posts, but no other member does. Unlike being in Moderation or being Banned, the member in this status doesn't suspect something is going on until it begins to dawn on them that other members might not simply be ignoring them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »
From 2008: Skins' Old Lady Does Damage Control for HildaBeast:

Clinton Camp Still Owes Iowa Cleaner
4/17/2008

The owner of a Des Moines cleaning company says the Clinton campaign hired him months ago and despite many e-mails, phone-calls and faxes he still hasn't been paid for his services totaling more than $7,500.

<snip>

"We were promised a check by February 5th. It's now February 10th and here we're still waiting for our check," said Reese.

The Clinton campaign's treasurer, Shelly Moskwa, contacted Reese this week. She told Reese they just recently received an invoice and would be mailing a check Monday.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/8189969/clinton-camp-still-owes-iowa-cleaner

Oddly enough, when I nadined "david allen shelly moskwa", I got this:

Damn, she ugly.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2015, 09:50:33 AM »
With the connection between the DUmp and HilLIARy now established, I wonder if there's any felonies that have taken place by Mr. Allen . . . that, say, Trey Gowdy could investigate . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2015, 11:43:21 AM »
With the connection between the DUmp and HilLIARy now established, I wonder if there's any felonies that have taken place by Mr. Allen . . . that, say, Trey Gowdy could investigate . . . :whistling:

Hitlery would run interference and ForeSkin would walk away just like she does when committing crimes. DemonRats are always given a pass. Hell ya gotta take a "selfie" of yer pecker and send it to underage girls in order to even make the news.

Anthony Wiener, "needle dick the FuttBucker", comes to mind. He's the only one in the last 30 years that has actually been held accountable in my memory.

For cripes sake, Bill "spuzzed" on a blue dress and everyone in the lunatic party treats him as a hero! Depends on the definition of "is", I guess.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!