Author Topic: Mr. & Mrs. Skinner Give off a Kettlemans ("Better Call Saul") Vibe  (Read 1832 times)

Offline pjcomix

Anybody else out there a fan of the FANTASTIC Better Call Saul series? If you are then you are familiar with the corrupt Kettlemans. Of course Betsy and Craig Kettleman did not consider themselves corrupt. They just felt they were entitled to the $1.6 million that Craig Kettleman embezzled as county treasurer. Likewise it appears that the Skinners feel entitled to that Friends of Hillary cash as it is their "fair share." Although Craig Kettleman was the treasurer, Betsy Kettleman really wore the pants in the family and was most insistent that they really did nothing wrong. In the case of the Skinners, Mrs. Skinner (Shelly Moskwa) is the treasurer and she also wears the pants in that family. Their sense of entitlement to Clinton Cash allows them to believe that it is perfectly alright for Skinner to go out all Hillary fanboy in DUmmieland without the ethical disclosure that his wife is a Treasurer for a Hillary organization. That same sense of entitlement also allows them to feel no sense of guilt over betraying the DUmmies and renting out their email addys on a mailing list.

Thus far we know the Skinners have acted completely unethically but how about illegally? That latter matter is now being investigated and perhaps the Skinners should follow the example of the  Kettlemans and Better Call Saul.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:46:18 PM by pjcomix »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Mr. & Mrs. Skinner Give off a Kettlemans ("Better Call Saul") Vibe
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 05:06:49 PM »
I think Skimmer is more like Slippin' Jimmy.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 05:18:27 PM »
Skinner lacks the subtlety of a Slippin' Jimmy to successfully pull off a scam. I mean anybody with the slightest street smarts would have known not to go so over the board fanboy over Hillary on a website mostly hostile to her. As a result it raised the suspicions of Yours Truly and caused me to investigate the REAL reason for his sudden Hillary enthusiasm which led to the discovery of the Clinton Cash Flow at Friends of Hillary to his treasurer wife.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 05:25:36 PM »
This thread has so much in common with the "Better Call Saul" thread it might make sense to merge them.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 06:51:44 PM »
This thread has so much in common with the "Better Call Saul" thread it might make sense to merge them.

Do you have a link to that BCS thread?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Excellent comparison!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 09:00:53 PM »
What I really enjoyed about the Kettlemans portrayal was that Betsy Kettleman absolutely could not see that she and hubby did  anything wrong. To her that embezzled money was something they deserved. It was really theirs.

Same thing with the Skinners. They see nothing wrong about not disclosing that Mrs. Kettleman Mrs. Skinner is earning big Clinton bucks at the same time her hubby is going all out fanboy for Hillary as if one thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. And using DUmmie email addys to haul in big bucks renting out those mailing lists. Hey, no harm. Except how many of those DUmmies would want their personal info to be used in such a way as to help Hillary?

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that Friends of Hillary based a major part of their mailing list on DUmmie email addys. I mean where else could they have gotten that mailing list info? Ready For Hillary is WAY MORE well known than Friends of Hillary so why would Ready For Hillary need to rent Friends of Hillary mailing list?

All this is a matter for lawyers such as Judicial Watch as well as REAL journalists to look into.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 09:15:14 PM »
All this is a matter for lawyers such as Judicial Watch as well as REAL journalists to look into.

Nadin Brzezinski
April 13 at 9:48pm ·
So..,. FINALLY got how to do video on the phone. Since I usually carry a camera when covering a news story... but now I have a video camera if I do not have the rest. Sad we need to.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 10:26:06 PM »

Nadin Brzezinski
April 13 at 9:48pm ·
So..,. FINALLY got how to do video on the phone. Since I usually carry a camera when covering a news story... but now I have a video camera if I do not have the rest. Sad we need to.

Totally real.   :-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 10:36:06 PM »
By the way, in case someone's forgotten--which probably everybody has--it's only ten more days until the 10th anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.

April 30, 2005 3:30 p.m. central time, 2:30 p.m. mountain time, was when it got underway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 10:39:50 AM »
By the way, in case someone's forgotten--which probably everybody has--it's only ten more days until the 10th anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.

April 30, 2005 3:30 p.m. central time, 2:30 p.m. mountain time, was when it got underway.

The most current scam being run by Skinner and DU will be the scam that rocks the scam that rocked the internet.
Not taking anything away from the anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.
It most certainly deserves the notice it has earned.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 11:15:27 AM »
The most current scam being run by Skinner and DU will be the scam that rocks the scam that rocked the internet.
Not taking anything away from the anniversary of the scam that rocked the internet.
It most certainly deserves the notice it has earned.
I doubt it will match the body count though.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke