Author Topic: The DUmp and William Pitt Discussed on Newsbusters.org  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
The DUmp and William Pitt Discussed on Newsbusters.org
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:18:21 AM »
This was posted at Newsbusters last evening.  And the conservative cave was recommended by one poster  (ahem - that would be me). 

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2009/01/21/democratic-underground-stubbornly-clings-childish-bds

Democratic Underground Stubbornly Clings to Childish BDS
By P.J. Gladnick (Bio | Archive)
January 21, 2009 - 19:53 ET

Attention all shrinks! You will have a field day analyzing the incredibly childish BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) exhibited by this Hate Bush thread over at the Democratic Underground. The author of the thread, William Rivers Pitt, is a real piece of work. In case you never heard of Pitt, he was a perpetrator, along with former fashion photographer and Truthout publisher, Marc Ash, and "investigative reporter" Jason Leopold of one of the biggest journalistic hoaxes of this decade: the supposed indictment of Karl Rove by Patrick Fitzgerald on May 12, 2006. All that Pitt managed to accomplish when the indictment never materialized (although he promised such an announcement within "24 business hours") was getting TruthOut unceremoniously dumped by Google as a news source and turning himself into a Web laughingstock. Even the leftwing Daily Kos treats Pitt with either humorous disdain or utter contempt whenever his name is mentioned there.

Pitt, following a long-winded explanation (over 6000 words) of what happened with the Rove non-indictment, best decribed as an overlong self-pitying partial birth non-apology, has tended to keep a much lower profile due to his public humiliation. Since he has made himself radioactive to other leftists and Democrats (Hillary Clinton was one of those who fell for Pitt's hoax), his only friends tend to be fellow DUers in the sandbox which is why he now often plays to their psychotic obsessions including their extremely childish BDS as you can see in the DU thread he authored. Even though Pitt fancies himself an intellectual of sorts he begins his thread like a screeching 4 year old child:

ADIOS MOTHERF---ER.

Bush is gone.

Pitt's rant is followed by equally childish and psychotic outbursts by his fellow DUers. Here is a sampling (pay close attention mental health professionals):

As soon as President Obama took the oath, I ran outside on the porch screaming "bush* is gone, bush* is gone". Then I ripped down my bush* Pants on Fire doll, threw it down, and then stepped on it. It's still there on the floor, lying on his face. Wow, that felt good!

FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB FUGWB...

Adios, you TREASONOUS, TRAITOROUS, SOCIOPATHIC, GREEDY, HEARTLESS, STUPID, NEPOTISTICAL, ENTITLED LITTLE PR*CK MOTHERF---ER BABS F---ER!

I was hoping the person pushing Cheney would slip and push him over the edge.

You can read even more of this childish DU psychosis over at the DUmmie FUnnies.

Offline ScubaGuy

Re: The DUmp and William Pitt Discussed on Newsbusters.org
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
Great summary of the drunken Bostonian.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
Yeah, I saw that.

Thank you much for the extra publicity!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:39 AM »
 :rotf:

They actually gave both him and the DUmmies too much credit, seeing they have zero intellect or credibility.  Will they ever figure out they're just playtoys and at the end of the day they go back into the box?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 09:30:05 AM »
Newsbusters rocks. I check it out almost daily.  :cheersmate:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 09:33:02 AM »
"24 business hours" has gone down in history with CBS' forged Killian memos.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:02:10 PM »
I love Newsbusters

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
 :cheersmate: :rotf: Thanks for the CC shoutout!!!

That is a very good description of the Bostonian Drunkard.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 09:17:13 PM »
I love Newsbusters, FR, CC and this is a good day for me =o)  :innocent:

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 08:20:23 AM »
I really thought by now I'd be seeing a post at the Dump complaining about the Newsbusters story but I do realize those dummies would have no need to check out a website devoted to slamming the media that fawns over democrats. 

But I shall keep checking.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
Democratic Underground Stubbornly Clings to Childish BDS

Thats all I had to read.   :lmao: :rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 12:43:14 PM »
That is where I found you guys.  I go there every day too.  I'm confused by USA4ME 's comments above. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
Freaking hilarious.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

OTOH ThruthOut IS fiction.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.