Author Topic: PHOTO: Hamas missile launch pad next to mosque, playground. Civilian factories,  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
PHOTO: Hamas missile launch pad next to mosque, playground. Civilian factories, gas station also half a block from Fajr-5 firing site.
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/11/15/photo-hamas-missile-launch-pad-near-mosque-playground-civilian-factories-gas-station-also-half-a-block-from-fajr-5-site/
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
And they have the testicular fortitude to get angry when there is collateral damage, because of something the PURPOSEFULLY did?! **** them. I say Israel should do whatever possible to eliminate any in the ME who attack them, or threaten them. Period. All bets are off with these kind of war tactics.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
And they have the testicular fortitude to get angry when there is collateral damage, because of something the PURPOSEFULLY did?! **** them. I say Israel should do whatever possible to eliminate any in the ME who attack them, or threaten them. Period. All bets are off with these kind of war tactics.

As any veteran of Iraqi Freedom can tell you, a fairly common tactic was to attack from within a school or mosque. It's a purely propaganda move that is also totally in violation of the Geneva Conventions. Israel would be well served to show proof that if they weren't using their women and children as human shields, those women and children wouldn't be dying.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Just got off work, flipped on the tube, and heard that Hamas is launching 5 or more rockets at a time now. If Israel has any strong offrensive systems (i.e. nukes, or chemical warfare) they should use it soon. As the video below demonstrates (kinda) the defense they have won't hold forever.  **** international opinion, Israel! Use what you have!!

Hamas = Death Eaters.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34HPAxlyd8[/youtube]

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!