Author Topic: Maybe the conservatives are terrorists  (Read 565 times)

Offline 5412

Maybe the conservatives are terrorists
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »
Hi,

I have been giving the idea of Tea Party folks being terrorists some thought.  I guess it depends on definition.

I would define a terrorist as a person or persons using unconventional methods to strike fear in large numbers of people in order to gain control and manipulate or change their behavior.

Assuming that definition is somewhat accurate, if I were on the government dole, or a politician who continues to be elected by those who are then maybe conservatives are terrorists.

What is our unconventional methods you ask?  Well actually expecting the government to truly cut expenses and shrink.  Unconventional?  Well it has not been done in generations.

Would that strike fear in a large group of folks?  Sure as heck could if they were standing to lose their freebies or political jobs.

How would it change behavior?  Might make large groups of folks actually have to get off their ass and provide for themselves.

Now there you have it.  Welcome comrades and fellow terrorists, I are proud to be one.....

regards,

Offline CG6468

Re: Maybe the conservatives are terrorists
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 07:28:41 AM »
Count me in. I love being called a terrorist.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline 5412

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 08:15:20 AM »
Count me in. I love being called a terrorist.

Hi,

I have a friend who has a shirt with a big fish on it and it says, "Fish fear me!".  Maybe we can get a shirt with Biden on it and say "Libs fear me!" or something like that.

regards,

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »
I understand that sharks devote an entire week to the Tea Party, we must be pretty scary.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.