Author Topic: "All in for President Obama"  (Read 520 times)

Offline thelaughingman

"All in for President Obama"
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:02:48 AM »
Seen this yet?

http://www.thepeoplesview.net/2011/04/i-am-kind-of-democrat-who-is-all-in-for.html

It's longish, but it can be summed up easily: "I love Obama because he spends, spends, SPENDS!!!"

Something humorous I just noticed, too.  The title of the first section is:

On reducing and assisting people that have become victims of the increased poverty made worse by economic crisis

"On reducing... people?"  Huh?  And exactly what does "victims of the increased poverty made worse by economic crisis" mean?  I'm trying really hard to wrap my head around that phrase, but I just can't get it to make sense.  They're victims of the increased poverty, but that increased poverty was made worse by economic crisis?  So increased poverty existed before the economic crisis?  Ugh.  The stupid hurts my brain.

Oh, and by the way, I thought we weren't in an economic crisis.  In fact, just a couple sections down, the person claims: "The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) has worked. The Economy Has Been Growing - take a look at the graph of GDP growth between 2007 thru 2010."  So what economic crisis was the first section referring to?

Offline CG6468

Re: "All in for President Obama"
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:16 AM »
So what economic crisis was the first section referring to?

The one that goes in and out of their rantings on an as-needed basis.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town