Author Topic: Video of man at Alaska state fair assualted for IMPEACH OBAMA sign  (Read 996 times)

Offline 5412

Hi,

This is an amazing video.  I hope he sues the hell out of them and wins.  Had the sign said impeach Bush likely nothing would have happened.

regards,

http://vodpod.com/watch/4324079-man-assaulted-arrested-at-alaska-state-fair-for-impeach-obama-sign

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Video of man at Alaska state fair assualted for IMPEACH OBAMA sign
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »
I think that there was already another thread on this subject. I know it's been circulated around the net, too..... It's a few months old.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 10:37:30 AM »
It was.  It has been.  He was on private property and did not leave when asked to; i.e., he was trespassing.

Oh, and he's one of LaRouche's Douches.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline MrsSmith

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline 5412

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »
I think that there was already another thread on this subject. I know it's been circulated around the net, too..... It's a few months old.

Hi,

Sorry about the duplication, I did not look back far enough when I posted it.

At the same time how many Impeach Bush signs did we see that went untouched. 

regards,

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
Hi,

Sorry about the duplication, I did not look back far enough when I posted it.

At the same time how many Impeach Bush signs did we see that went untouched. 

regards,

The difference about the Impeach Bush signs is that they were either condoned by the property owners or were usually NOT on private property. The Alaska State Fair is held on private property. Would you want me to come hold an "Impeach Allen West" sign on your front lawn?? Probably not.

Offline 5412

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 10:48:52 AM »
The difference about the Impeach Bush signs is that they were either condoned by the property owners or were usually NOT on private property. The Alaska State Fair is held on private property. Would you want me to come hold an "Impeach Allen West" sign on your front lawn?? Probably not.

Hi,

Yeah you are probably right.  Perhaps he would have been better served wearing a tee shirt with the sign on it or something.

Who would have thunk a state fair is on private property, in FL it is on public property but that is moot.  The guy was looking to start a ruckus and that is exactly what he did.

If you can take the entire thread down it would not bother me, I do not know how to do it.....probably the mod can do it.

thanks,

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 11:16:23 AM »
We do need to remember that we saw much, much worse aimed at Pres. Bush...and allowed by police, ignored by media.  Now, even when the exact same things are said about Obama, or done to his picture, it's magically racist, hateful, and news.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.