Author Topic: Michael Steele speaks with forked tongue  (Read 648 times)

Offline 5412

Michael Steele speaks with forked tongue
« on: November 24, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
Hi Folks,

Just got the latest RNC letter from Steele requesting money.  He talks about celebrating the recent CONSERVATIVE republican victory.  He is asking for us to come back to the party, uses the word conservative and conservative principals. 

I sent the request back like I have done all of them, with notes and no money.  Why if Republicans are conservative did Hoffman have to run as an independent?  Why then is Charlie Crist here in Florida endorsed by the chairman of the Florida republican party.....who mercifully was forced to quit I think.  You know Crist is the governor who gleefully endorsed the bailout plan because he could take his payoff and balance the state budget instead of reducing spending.

Until their DEEDS match with their WORDS, my checkbook is closed and my mouth is wide open.  I keep sending them back with notes on them like above, and will do so until they either get it or stop asking.

regards,

Offline bkg

Re: Michael Steele speaks with forked tongue
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 08:03:45 AM »
tell him to go fawk himself. That's effectively what I've done.

I laugh every single time I get one of those "URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED" letters.  :lmao: :rotf:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Michael Steele speaks with forked tongue
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:06:53 AM »
tell him to go fawk himself. That's effectively what I've done.

I laugh every single time I get one of those "URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED" letters.  :lmao: :rotf:

Because I was drunk enough to write a snarky comment to the DimRats some time ago, I get the letters and e-mails from BOTH the republicans and the DimRats.

I just take the one party's pleas for money and stick it in the pre-paid envelope for the other party.  After that, my day is complete.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus