Author Topic: OK folks here is Glenn Beck - The Plan  (Read 723 times)

Offline 5412

OK folks here is Glenn Beck - The Plan
« on: November 23, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »
Hi,

This is his opening for today's radio show, you can read it or listen to it.  It gives the general outline of what is going to take place.  I do know my wife and I will be in Washington on August 28th next year.

regards,

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/33466/

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
Re: OK folks here is Glenn Beck - The Plan
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »
August 28's on my calendar ! 

I can't believe they're going to prohibit large gatherings on the Mall starting 2011 ?

Offline 5412

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 07:20:40 PM »
August 28's on my calendar ! 

I can't believe they're going to prohibit large gatherings on the Mall starting 2011 ?

Hi,

I just booked into the Best Western in Annapolis....as I want to visit the Naval Academy.  Not being cute when I suggest you find a place to stay and reserve a room now.  Reserve it with the hotel chain directly so they do not charge your credit card like some of the agencies like priceline do.  That way you can probably adjust the days as time gets closer or cancel if you need to without penalty.

regards,

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 01:12:32 PM »
Hi,

I just booked into the Best Western in Annapolis....as I want to visit the Naval Academy.  Not being cute when I suggest you find a place to stay and reserve a room now.  Reserve it with the hotel chain directly so they do not charge your credit card like some of the agencies like priceline do.  That way you can probably adjust the days as time gets closer or cancel if you need to without penalty.

regards,

Yep, working it :)  If I may add to your tip, I always stay in a hotel near the National Mall, if possible, the host hotel.  You can walk everywhere.  Worked out great for the 9-12 March, and still had time to hit some of the museums before they closed.

By viture of your avatar, have you been to the National Museum of the Marine Corps at Quantico ?