Author Topic: "I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama"  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
"I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama"
« on: August 09, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
Re: "I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama"
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »
I would say we all sign and help him get to 4 million, but I don't trust who may be behind it, so I smell something "phishy".

:fishing:

Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »
I say we leave it to the people who actually did vote for him.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »
I am sure glad I didn't vote for him
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »
I would say we all sign and help him get to 4 million, but I don't trust who may be behind it, so I smell something "phishy".

:fishing:

Yeah, it does seem like a rather easy way to compile a list of candidates for the first wave of residents to the FEMA Gulags.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline iamsorryivotedforobama

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I am the owner of the I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama Website. The website is not being run by any liberals or government organizations. I am just a 27 year old guy trying to make a difference with my laptop. You can find me on http://www.twitter.com/iamsorryivoted

I am hope you guys keep discussing this because I really am trying to reach that 4 million mark before 2012. Please help me spread the word. Many Obama supporters still haven't awoke from that hypnotic state that they are in. Please follow me on Twitter.

I found this discussion board because I am a web developer and know how to use Google  :-) One of those techniques for people wanting to learn SEO stuff.

Also, I have answers if you have questions.