Author Topic: OMG, in McKeesport, PA, two officers were called to a domestic dispute. One off  (Read 475 times)

Offline CC27

debm55 (2,525 posts)

OMG, in McKeesport, PA, two officers were called to a domestic dispute. One officer was shot in the

face and killed, the other was shot but still alive. This is two blocks from where I taught. Schools are in lockdown as one suspect was caught and the other got away. I am so ****en sick of hearing about shootings everyday. It's big news here. I am old, I am tired, It has come to the point you can't even go to the store for food. Sorry folks, but when are we going to learn to put a ban on these weapons?Sorry for the rant.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217620469

I thought DUmmies wanted to defund the police?  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

Sorry folks, but when are we going to learn to put a ban on these weapons?

When guns stop having utility for good purposes, and when such bans start having utility.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
I thought DUmmies wanted to defund the police?  :whatever:

FakeNoose (27,713 posts)
6. Here's the story just posted on Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's website

(link) https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2023/02/06/mckeesport-police-shooting-allegheny-county/stories/202302060070

One McKeesport police officer killed, one wounded in shooting

One McKeesport police officer was killed and another wounded during a shooting Monday afternoon, the city’s mayor announced on the town’s Facebook page.

“It is with heavy hearts and deep sadness that the City of McKeesport has lost a police officer in the line of duty. During our department’s response to a reported domestic incident, one officer was fatally shot and another was seriously wounded. Please keep the McKeesport Police Department in your thoughts, and respect these officers’ families and their privacy during this tragic and traumatic time,” the message said.

Names of the officers and more details of the incident were not released. The investigation appeared centered on the parking lot of the Uni-Mart on Versailles Avenue near Grandview Avenue. Police were walking around the scene, where numerous evidence markers were placed.

Allegheny County Police were going to provide an update on the situation as soon as it was available Monday afternoon, officials said. All McKeesport Area schools went into “exterior lockdown,” according to the district’s Facebook page. A large police presence was in the area between St. Mary’s Cemetery and Versailles Avenue.

- no more at link - The story will be updated -

McKeesport is about 10 miles east southeast of Downtown Pittsburgh.

With two little candle holding smilies and a group hug smilie at the bottom.  Over cops the DUmp loves to say are systemically violent, racists, evil, jackbooted thugs.  Feet planted firmly in the wind as usual.  If anyone (lurkers) wants to share pro-cop posts FakeNoose has made, feel free.  If any moles want to bring over FakeNoose's anti-cop rants, feel free as well.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
It isn't the guns, it is your sons. Blame bad parenting rather than an inanimate object.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

Any bets the shooters were just let out of a long prison term or that they received the guns by legal means?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
DUmmies, any time you're feeling froggy, go ahead and cheat your way into full 3 branch power, then pass a gun ban, then bribe/threaten the supreme court into supporting it, and start sending out teams to break down doors all over America to take them, and see what happens.

You'll run out of door kickers long before you get to 5 million guns taken, and that will leave 345,000,000 guns and billions of rounds of ammo in the hands of people who are now more than pissed off enough to start using them to water that tree everyone talks about.

Once the law ceases to protect people from government, people wont feel obliged to see it as protecting government from them either.

I'd implore you not to be stupid, but that's like pleading with water not to be wet.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
It isn't the guns, it is your sons. Blame bad parenting rather than an inanimate object.

It is easier to blame the object used to express one's actions then the actions themselves. Anything else forces a person to examine the evil in their own nature and consider the possibility that they are capable of the same action. In typical liberal fashion it is more desirable to blame the inanimate than address the cause.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline RuralNc

Absolutely. While on the parenting line of thought, I wonder something. How many of these crimes are committed by kids who grew up in single parent households? Im willing to bet its a hefty percentage. And of course the morons of the DUmp and other crazed liberals will scream to their blue that traditional family values are an outdated, misognistic, racist, and whatever else mumbo-jumbo terminology.