Author Topic: Protestors clash with cops ahead of Richard Spencer speech at Michigan State  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Protestors clash with cops ahead of Richard Spencer speech at Michigan State
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/protestors-clash-with-cops-ahead-richard-spencer-speech-at-michigan-state.html

More than 100 protestors with masks and signs clashed with scores of police in riot gear armed with pepper spray Monday outside Michigan State University, where avowed white nationalist Richard Spencer planned to speak, postponing the address until later in the afternoon over safety concerns.

MSU Police Captain Doug Monette confirmed to Fox News that 24 people were arrested in the parking lot of the school’s agriculture and livestock education pavilion, where Spencer was scheduled to speak.

Michigan State, where Larry Nassar was allowed to reign terror.  :mad:  :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Spencer is pretty much a complete asshat, but the easiest and fairest way to show that is to let him speak and prove it himself.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I’m with DAT. I don’t understand what these people are so afraid of that they won’t let anyone talk. Sheesh, let them talk, you’ll either agree or disagree with what they say and that’s it. Hell, with some speakers you might actually learn something you didn’t know.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I’m with DAT. I don’t understand what these people are so afraid of that they won’t let anyone talk. Sheesh, let them talk, you’ll either agree or disagree with what they say and that’s it. Hell, with some speakers you might actually learn something you didn’t know.

KC

Gives them something to do on a Monday night.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

Like others, I have zero sympathy for Richard Spencer's views. But he has the freedom to make a fool of himself and should be allowed to do so.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The liberal, progressive methodology is to shut down all opposing voices. They've been doing that for years, and we really shouldn't be surprised to see it within the proglodyte Center of All Things, the state university.

It's the very essence of tyranny.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.