Author Topic: Recently banned DUer here wishing Conservative Cave all the best...  (Read 7316 times)

Offline chitownchica

Re: Recently banned DUer here wishing Conservative Cave all the best...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2013, 02:45:48 PM »
Bad job at trolling.  We probably know more about posters at DU than you do.

I'm no fan of the posters over there, but at least some of the ones on your list aren't too pleased with the power grab of this current administration. I don't agree with their stances on just about any issue, but at least they aren't like NonSense, Cha, and the rest who have school girl crushes on Obama and cheer anything he does. Those idiots are just fine with giving away their freedoms as long as it's their team taking them. Ugh.

Offline PowerToThePeople

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2013, 05:59:17 PM »
I'll miss you.
Capitalism, the scourge of humanity

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »
That is a serious stretch.
It is a stretch to suggest Slow Joe could be made to look smart, but just today they did it. Sheila Jackson Lee has long been known as the stupidest person in the Western Hemisphere. She thought the Apollo astronauts went to Mars. Today, the Congressional Black Caucus, none of whom read cursive themselves, urged the jug-eared muslim to appoint her as head of the Department of Homeland Security. If D.C. had a Mensa chapter, Slow Joe could join.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
I'll miss you.
Free Mumia. Freedom for legitimately convicted murderers is a basic human right.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2013, 08:51:20 PM »
I'll miss you.

Ill miss you too sweetums.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2013, 04:25:12 AM »
It is a stretch to suggest Slow Joe could be made to look smart, but just today they did it. Sheila Jackson Lee has long been known as the stupidest person in the Western Hemisphere. She thought the Apollo astronauts went to Mars. Today, the Congressional Black Caucus, none of whom read cursive themselves, urged the jug-eared muslim to appoint her as head of the Department of Homeland Security. If D.C. had a Mensa chapter, Slow Joe could join.

Point taken, and conceded.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 05:43:03 PM »
Welcome to the Conservative Cave. You are always welcome here, even if you are a dem. Just keep in mind that ideas we consider loony will be responded to as such. But our own "MIRT squad" involves individual integrity and personal action. If we don't like what you say, at worst we'll just ignore you.

Obviously, there are lines in the sand. The usual things like calling others derogatory names or just plain posting absolute vile filth will get you thrown out, or other things covered in the TOS (wherever the hell it is). But even political discussions can be handled civilly.

By the way, I had a mole that was always on the cutting edge of MIRT survival; it lasted about 5 years. Ironically, the tombstone post essentially said that whites will always owe blacks forever; the day after I was banned, there was a story about a white woman advocating the same thing and got kudos from all the usual suspects on the left. Go figure.

Finally, understand that DU, like the current presidential regime and in fact, the very party it represents (the Democrats) are anything BUT democratic: they are totalitarian to the max. They arbitrarily make the rules; you were caught in one of these arbitrary circumstances. From your posts in this thread, I sense that, with proper questioning, you will clarify your own position to be more libertarian than democratic. Keep in mind that many of us here consider RINO's like John McCain and John Boehner as part of the same cabal as Obama, Harry Reid, and other dems. To be absolutely blunt, there IS no "moderate" position, as most self-proclaimed moderates are, objectively, very much leftists (and yes, this includes McCain and other RINO's). Let's see how it plays out, and welcome to CC.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 05:30:53 PM »
I am a Democrat that votes straight Democratic all the time, but I'm here to tell you that I wish all your moles the best of luck in destroying the community of loony ****s that is Democratic Underground.

It's completely disgusting to me that they are considered a true representation of the Democratic Party when they ban people like me for defending the party platform and its leaders.

Keep poking sticks at dipshits like PowerToThePeople, Octafish, kpete, Segami, 99th_Monkey, quinnox, Fire Walk With Me, MannyGoldstein, woo me with science, Catherina, Cleita, and nadin and watch the fireworks fly.

:usflag:

Welcome to CC. Stay awhile. You might just find we are not the neanderthals we are made out to be.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2013, 05:43:59 PM »
Welcome to CC. Stay awhile. You might just find we are not the neanderthals we are made out to be.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Rarely does that happen. They stop by, post a few, hope to get banned, then run back and brag.
Never seems to work out for them.
Some resort to extreme measures to get banned.. It's sad.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 06:03:02 PM »
Rarely does that happen. They stop by, post a few, hope to get banned, then run back and brag.
Never seems to work out for them.
Some resort to extreme measures to get banned.. It's sad.

I know Skul but it doesn't mean we can't be nice to them when they first show up.  I refuse to be like a dummie.  :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 06:11:12 PM »
I know Skul but it doesn't mean we can't be nice to them when they first show up.  I refuse to be like a dummie.  :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Well, you are known to be the third nicest person on the internet.
The third nicest person you'd ever meet.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »

They are what they are, we are what we are, and if there is one thing certain:

WE AIN'T NO DUmmies!   :cheersmate:  :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 06:34:09 PM »

WE AIN'T NO DUmmies!   :cheersmate:  :lmao:
Maybe you're the third nicest person. Kicking Perky under the bus.)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 07:20:13 PM »
Well, you are known to be the third nicest person on the internet.
The third nicest person you'd ever meet.

Me nice? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  That was funny Skul. Gotta high 5 you for that.  Maybe I should have said polite. Mea maxima culpa and all that shit.   :tongue: :tongue:

WE AIN'T NO DUmmies!   :cheersmate:  :lmao:

DD wins the understatement of the year award!!!!    :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Maybe you're the third nicest person. Kicking Perky under the bus.)

Bitch slap for kicking me under the bus... and I ain't H5'ed you yet either Skul!   :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »

Is there any money involved?   :wink:   :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
Is there any money involved?   :wink:   :lol:

Your quarter is in the mail, DD. Cost more to mail the damn thing than it was worth! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 07:38:34 PM »
Your quarter is in the mail, DD. Cost more to mail the damn thing than it was worth! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

OH, GOODY!   :yahoo:

Your quarter, plus 3 more, will buy me a soda at work!   :-)

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
Me nice? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  That was funny Skul. Gotta high 5 you for that.  Maybe I should have said polite. Mea maxima culpa and all that shit.   :tongue: :tongue:

Bitch slap for kicking me under the bus... and I ain't H5'ed you yet either Skul!   :fuelfire: :fuelfire:
Grumpy bastage.
Didn't even give a H5 for the other kiss-ass comment.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 07:51:55 PM »
Grumpy bastage.
Didn't even give a H5 for the other kiss-ass comment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya throws the Perky under the bus, ya suffers the consequences!!!  :tongue: :tongue:

Montani Semper Liberi