Author Topic: Guys, there ARE serious questions about the Trayvon shooting. Let's be honest.  (Read 11045 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
That is a point that needs to be brought into the public view.

Pretty sure unless you watch or listen to Fox News, or Talk Radio, you ain't never, ever goin' to hear that in the media!

The fact that he has a broken nose and a lump on the back of his head, has been out there for a while.

Heard of that at all, sport?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Pretty sure unless you watch or listen to Fox News, or Talk Radio, you ain't never, ever goin' to hear that in the media!

The fact that he has a broken nose and a lump on the back of his head, has been out there for a while.

Heard of that at all, sport?

Yes, I have.  I read the pdf of the police report when it was first available.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
He did that all by himself once I learned of his "ghetto freestylin' skillz".

word

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!

I'll probably get shit for this but i don't care.I think what actually happened was that two wannabes...one a wannabe cop the other a wannabe gangster both apparently anti-social assholes crossed paths. One had a gun and one didn't. The outcome was predictable.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
I'll probably get shit for this but i don't care.I think what actually happened was that two wannabes...one a wannabe cop the other a wannabe gangster both apparently anti-social assholes crossed paths. One had a gun and one didn't. The outcome was predictable.

:racist:
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Get shit? That's a hi-five. That's exactly what happened, in my opinion.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

:leghump: <--------that's what you get from me! 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
:racist:

That looks like the photo that his family is trying to pass off for his 17yr old ass

Offline DLR Pyro

That looks like the photo that his family is trying to pass off for his 17yr old ass
taken before he became No_Limit_Nigga.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
taken before he became No_Limit_Nigga.

I don't get why they use that word to describe themselves.  It's not taking a word back. It's keeping the word going so that people use it to describe you.   :mental: