Author Topic: 60 Minutes: Putting the BS in CBS  (Read 664 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
60 Minutes: Putting the BS in CBS
« on: January 31, 2011, 06:38:05 AM »
Uh oh! The MSM is not towin' the line about Assange hero worship, LOOK OUT!!!!

davidswanson (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jan-30-11 10:59 PM
Original message
60 Minutes: Putting the BS in CBS   Updated at 10:59 PM

Advertisements [?]
The reason people in Tunisia, Egypt, and other parts of the world have been influenced to some extent by the work of Wikileaks is that they have read or heard about the material that Wikileaks has helped to make public. The CBS program "60 Minutes" has just published video of an interview with Wikileaks' Julian Assange -- with the video focused, of course, on Assange himself, with almost no substantive content related to the massive crimes and abuses that have made news around the globe.

The value of the "60 Minutes" video is not in its potential to inform anyone about Wikileaks. We can't, after all, judge the utility of informing Americans about their nation's illegal spying, bombing, war making, or coup facilitating until Americans are actually informed of it, which will require that we finally drop the BS "reporting" on Assange's childhood and haircuts...........
much more, too much more at the link!

Here's yer link, to all the whinin'!!!!

It's a pretty big bonfire. Mostly just runnin' down our country, as usual, and holdin' Asshole up as some kind of new messiah. I guess the old one is wore out already!

Y'all will have to row over to read it, it gave me a headache and it's too early for Scotch!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!