Author Topic: Anybody listening to Rush?  (Read 8398 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Anybody listening to Rush?
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 01:08:10 PM »
I'm getting the first hour now on tape-delay.  I'll try to paraphrase some of the high points when he starts lampooning the DUmmies. :evillaugh:

He's in LA this week, so there's no ditto-cam.  I don't know if the audio will ever make it to the internet.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »
I'm getting the first hour now on tape-delay.  I'll try to paraphrase some of the high points when he starts lampooning the DUmmies. :evillaugh:

He's in LA this week, so there's no ditto-cam.  I don't know if the audio will ever make it to the internet.

I'm listening to the audio now.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »
I'm listening to the audio now.

Is there a link or is it for 24/7 peeps only?

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
Is there a link or is it for 24/7 peeps only?
I believe it's 24/7 only.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 01:21:19 PM »
You can always listen via http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=531472

Personally, I prefer to be a DittoHead!

edited to fix link
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:24:24 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »
You can always listen via http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=531472

Same with WLS in Chicago, but I think they only run it live.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
- Democrat Underground used several times.

- Most concentrated collection of sheer lunatics the Democrat party has to offer.

- Every other word posted is F-bomb this.  J-Christ, that.

- Fun to see the lunatics get upset when their lunatic leaders don't do what they want.

GO RUSH!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
And sure enough if you wait long enough the thread spirals toward drug addled oblivion.  

Chronic back pain............ :lmao: :lmao:These dopes are so loaded most of the time they probably thougth the thread was going to be about the band, Rush.

I've got ALL these pussies beat! I take 10 mgs every 6 hours of methadone for the 6 screws in my back that I have been endowed with. I have the feeling these asshats take them to get high (I know, big surprise!) Why else would you squirrel them away when you don't need them? Stinkin' druggies!

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 01:34:05 PM »
Same with WLS in Chicago, but I think they only run it live.

wbap runs it live online too, thats what i am listening to now

Offline jukin

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 01:42:14 PM »

- Most concentrated collection of sheer lunatics the Democrat party has to offer.

- Fun to see the lunatics get upset when their lunatic leaders don't do what they want.

Rush will not get a ding in his 99.9+ percentage of being correct with any of those points.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:56:26 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »
wbap runs it live online too, thats what i am listening to now

Going quickly off-topic, but does Randy Galloway still have a show on WBAP?  Or did he move to one of the sports stations?

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »

The show transcript will be up in about an hour.  I can't wait. :evillaugh:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »
Going quickly off-topic, but does Randy Galloway still have a show on WBAP?  Or did he move to one of the sports stations?

There is no longer any sports talk on WBAP. I think he might be working at another station

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »
There is no longer any sports talk on WBAP. I think he might be working at another station

I think he either went to KTCK 100.3 or KRLD
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

That's what I thought he said. I had the radio on while I was reloading. I have to at least pay a little attention to what I'm doing. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
I've got ALL these pussies beat! I take 10 mgs every 6 hours of methadone for the 6 screws in my back that I have been endowed with. I have the feeling these asshats take them to get high (I know, big surprise!) Why else would you squirrel them away when you don't need them? Stinkin' druggies!

Please be careful taking methadone.  That is what my brother OD'ed on last year and died. Granted he was taking his wife's methadone as it wasn't prescribed to him as yours is but when we got the toxicology report back he had enough in his system to kill four people.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
When half of their members brag about their own drug use, criminal history, and mental problems, they've really run out of room to criticize anybody. 
RUSH: The public option is dead in the Senate.  Maybe so.  This is what they say.  You know, I did a little test today.  I love going to the Democrat Underground, because the Democrat Underground is the greatest collection -- it's a close competition with the Daily Kos.  But the Democrat Underground, that website, is the most concentrated collection of sheer lunatics that the Democrat Party has to offer that you have ever seen, and they are just livid.  Once this public option news hit, that it's going to be taken off the table, I mean every other word is the F-bomb in practically every post and they're mad as hell. "Why do we have to do it?  We run the House, we run the Senate, we run the White House! Why can't we just pass what we want?" F-bomb, F-bomb, F-bomb, F-bomb, Jesus Christ, F-bomb, F-bomb.  I mean, it's just hilarious. (laughing)  It's kind of fun to see these lunatics get upset when their elected lunatics don't deliver.  Howard Dean.  See, Howard Dean is not happen happy about it.  He was on the CBS Early Show today with the host Maggie Rodriguez.  Let me check the clock.  Do we have time?  And she said to him, "What if the public doesn't want this, Mr. Dean?  Obama's approval rating down to 53.  Forty-two percent of voters believe he's mishandled the health care.  How do you explain he's losing public support?"

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_081709/content/01125106.guest.html

Suck it, DUmmies.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 05:18:01 PM »
When half of their members brag about their own drug use, criminal history, and mental problems, they've really run out of room to criticize anybody. 
Suck it, DUmmies.

I think I did OK noting the high points, didn't I? :beer:

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
Please be careful taking methadone.  That is what my brother OD'ed on last year and died. Granted he was taking his wife's methadone as it wasn't prescribed to him as yours is but when we got the toxicology report back he had enough in his system to kill four people.

Wow! Sorry for your loss! Ya have to be careful with methadone. It is, after all synthetic heroin. I've been taking 10 mgs every 6 hours since 2001! It doesn't affect people with pain the same as it would someone just taking it for the high. It does nothing more than take the sharp edge off of the knife sticking in my back since my last surgery.

It can be abused very easily. It's too bad your kin got too involved with it. Very easy to OD! If you take too much, you can just stop breathing when you sleep.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 05:20:34 PM »
I think I did OK noting the high points, didn't I? :beer:

Yeah, I was disappointed there wasn't more there. :-)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
Quote from:
Atman

49. He won't read any posts involving facts.

He'll cherry pick the most absurd DU post he can find and then claim it is representative of every single post on DU. And like most GOPpers, he's satirically challenged, so he often picks up joke posts and thinks they're real (he once read a goof post of mine where I posited (sic) that maybe the GOP used Diebold to intentionally LOSE the election so they wouldn't have to stick around to clean up after W -- and he thought it was serious).

A joke post!?!

:lmao: :rotf:  :lmao: :rotf:

It wasn't a joke post, Pedro.   You were dead serious, you lying sack.

I knew you weren't a man, you're a complete woos and a wimp, and this just proves it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »
Actually, Pedro, we would LOVE for Rush to read one of your posts with your supposed "facts".  One of your ramblings or the walmart primitive would be quite entertaining fodder for a good monologue, especially as he disproves every one of your "facts", and give citations of where his actual facts come from.  Hell, I'd love to see a 10-20 minute segment weekly where he just destroys the most "factual" topic you have.
We'll take care of the bouncys, those aren't worth his valuable radio time.  He can just refute the "facts" as you state them, while giving us all a good chuckle or two.

And if Rush won't do it, I nominate frank for that job, as he already does admirable work in that regard.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:54 PM »
What the **** is Pedro Picasso saying?

When Pedro Picasso made that stupid comment, he was dead serious about it.

Pedro Picasso, in case one disremembers, thinks that everything that happens, all that happens, is due to some invisible force, usually a malevolent one, conspiring against Pedro Picasso.

To Pedro Picasso, there is nothing such as chance or accident.

That's why, so as to ensure the good name of Skins's island, my fellow alum Skins should allow Pedro Picasso to post only in the 9-11 forum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »
Pedro always was and always will be a huge *****. Rush nailed them for who they are and they know it. There is no better place to write a college term paper on crazy like the DUmp.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2009, 05:16:58 AM »
Pedro always was and always will be a huge *****. Rush nailed them for who they are and they know it. There is no better place to write a college term paper on crazy like the DUmp.

I suggested to my wife that, if she ever wants to get a PhD. in psychology, that she could do a study on the DUmp and she'd have no problem getting that degree.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.