Author Topic: *DO NOT* miss the SOTU tonight  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Adam Wood

*DO NOT* miss the SOTU tonight
« on: February 04, 2020, 06:37:13 PM »
Partly because I think that it will probably be a very good one, but mostly because the DUmp is going to explode when they find out that Rush Limbaugh will be Trump's guest and will be honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I cannot wait to see the level of meltdown over that one.  It's going to make Chernobyl look like a birthday cake candle.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: *DO NOT* miss the SOTU tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
he won't be honored with the medal tonight, although the President may make mention of it.  That will come later but he is expected to be a guest in the house.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »
Pelosi is acting more stoned than normal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 09:06:38 PM »
he won't be honored with the medal tonight, although the President may make mention of it.  That will come later but he is expected to be a guest in the house.
I stand corrected.  Good job Mr. President.   Rush is a National treasure.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 09:07:16 PM »
Trump is hitting so many home runs that I'm really feeling sorry for the bat and ball!  :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 11:04:48 PM »
Didn't watch the SOTU tonight but, from what I've read here with the DUmbasses reactions, it was a great speech.

Oh, and Mr. President? I'm not tired of winning yet.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 11:14:29 PM »
Didn't watch the SOTU tonight but, from what I've read here with the DUmbasses reactions, it was a great speech.

Oh, and Mr. President? I'm not tired of winning yet.
You missed out.  It was a real barn-burner.  I laughed, and I cried (literally).  I'm sure it will be re-run on C-SPAN tonight and/or tomorrow, and it's bound to be online soon.  I'm going to re-watch it at the first opportunity.  Highly recommended.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 12:35:12 AM »
You missed out. It was a real barn-burner. I laughed, and I cried (literally). I'm sure it will be re-run on C-SPAN tonight and/or tomorrow, and it's bound to be online soon. I'm going to re-watch it at the first opportunity. Highly recommended.

It's up on YouTube along with videos of Pelousy throwing a temper tantrum and ripping up President Trump's speech. I'll probably end up watching it later this week when I can sit down for 2 hours and do so.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 07:01:26 AM »
Trump was AWESOME!!!

He made the dems look like the do nothing useless fools they are.

Iwas surprised the camera didn't show muck od the womens KKK group or the disgruntled dems in general. They all looked constipated and sat like a bunch of spoiled children. But I guess being under the evil eye of the devil herself pelousy they were afraid to show any emotion.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 08:06:56 AM »
Trump was AWESOME!!!

He made the dems look like the do nothing useless fools they are.

Iwas surprised the camera didn't show muck od the womens KKK group or the disgruntled dems in general. They all looked constipated and sat like a bunch of spoiled children. But I guess being under the evil eye of the devil herself pelousy they were afraid to show any emotion.

And Melania and Ivanka looked GREAT!
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7