Author Topic: Ron Paul: The US is heading into an illegal attack on Iran ( another tin foiler  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Airedale

• Probationary (Probie)
Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.) has warned millions of radio listeners that the United States is heading into an illegal attack on Iran, stating his amazement at members of Congress who have openly voiced support for a criminal nuclear strike.

"If we do (attack) it is going to be a disaster," the congressman told the Alex Jones radio show. "I was astounded to see on one of the networks the other day that the debate was not are we going to attack, but are we going to attack before or after the election?" Paul continued.

Paul recently voiced concern over House Congressional Resolution 362 which he has dubbed a "virtual Iran war resolution."

"If that comes up it is demanding that the president [put in place] an absolute blockade of the entire country of Iran, and punish any country or any business group around the world if they trade with Iran," Paul told listeners.

Experts have predicted gas will rise to $6 per gallon if the resolution passes. Paul believes that may happen anyway, just by anticipation.

"The frightening thing is they say they are taking no options off the table, even nuclear first strike," Paul said. Paul believes from talking with his contacts in and around Congress that a strike on Iran has already been green-lighted.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9775

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Dr. Nutz still pretending like he's relevant.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

"The frightening thing is they say they are taking no options off the table, even nuclear first strike,"

It would take a pretty big idiot to support the idea of putting "we are taking the possiblity of a nuclear first strike off the table" in the middle of a resolution.  It takes a pretty big idiot to think any course of action should be specifically removed - in writing - in the text of a resolution.

I will bet the resolution doesn't mention taking "off the table" the possiblity of everyone dressing up as plumbers and then bashing in the Iranians' heads with wrenches either.

Oh the Humanity!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
When Ru Paul roars, the world hears a squeak.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Ron who?
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline NHSparky

Ron who?

The same one who the loopy Marxists on another board I post on think is going to steal the GOP nomination away from McCain.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Ron who?

The same one who the loopy Marxists on another board I post on think is going to steal the GOP nomination away from McCain.

Still posting on CU?
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline NHSparky

Ron who?

Still posting on CU?

Me?  Nope.  This is on a local board in NH.  This is the same place where that woman walked 30 miles for Ru Paul.  Oh, she's a REAL piece of work.