Author Topic: Bob, Bob..... Slow down!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Bob, Bob..... Slow down!
« on: November 23, 2016, 08:56:29 PM »
He's a posting fool, tonight!

We Must Get And Fly The Flag Upside Down To Show Solidarity And Resistance

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028301112

On my veteran's hat I have two upside down flags. They are not conspicuous but they are there. The upside down flag must also be a symbol of resistance. It does not mean you have to fly a flag at your place of residence that way but you could if you want to. Getting a safety pin and putting an upside down flag on your lapel should be a subtle reminder.

I plan to put an upside down flag sticker next to my veterans icon on the back of my van. If anyone who hate Trump and the GOP puts a pin on their clothing as they go through the day it says something.

We all know that upside down is a distress sign in the country. We need to do this all across the country where we can.

One could have an upside down flag with a safety pin in it. Put on rainbow pins, make small buttons with a circle with a slash across it and a fish in the middle. (Not Christian). Wear feminist pins.

These evil bastards cannot take away these symbols from us. Wearing these symbols publicly makes a statement.

Pass it on.

All three people you just inspired are on it!  Now, if they only had jobs, money, bank accounts.... you know.  Things like that.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Bob, Bob..... Slow down!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 08:58:12 PM »
Yawn, you clowns pulled that crap for 8 years with President Bush.  And what did it really accomplish?  Zip, zero, Nada.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:02:54 PM »
I know, he's on a posting frenzy today/tonight...I guess all that pent up rage from being away from the DUmp for so long.

He's gonna stroke out if he's not careful.

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 09:07:33 PM »
He does seem to be a large, economy sized ass... ::)
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:15 PM »
I know, he's on a posting frenzy today/tonight...I guess all that pent up rage from being away from the DUmp for so long.

He's gonna stroke out if he's not careful.

He's been redlining for a few months.  Like alcohol to a dying alcoholic, Bob's rage is probably what's keeping him going.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
I'm guessing his next rebel move will be to come up with an earth shattering hashtag.
viva la resistance!

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 09:17:01 PM »
He does seem to be a large, economy sized ass... ::)

He also came up with this one:

Senior Trump Voters Now Worried About Their Social Security & Medicare. [View all]

On local Facebook, one of our campaign operatives held a meeting with some seniors regarding the election. When she polled how they voted they were solidly GOP and Trump. NOW they are worried they will lose their benefits.

It is not secret that Hillary and Democrats lost the senior vote. So go figure.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=8298773

Election was two weeks ago.  So, you're saying that, in less than two weeks, Solid GOP seniors voting Trump are suddenly scared about SS and Medifraud?

Facebook person, no link, yada... yada....

(D)Ummie comments are like MSLSD talking points.  Tell me, Bob, how did this meeting come about on such short notice?  From people who can't get an ID?  :rotf:

It never happened, Bob.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 09:59:47 PM »
He also came up with this one:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=8298773

Election was two weeks ago.  So, you're saying that, in less than two weeks, Solid GOP seniors voting Trump are suddenly scared about SS and Medifraud?

Facebook person, no link, yada... yada....

(D)Ummie comments are like MSLSD talking points.  Tell me, Bob, how did this meeting come about on such short notice?  From people who can't get an ID?  :rotf:

It never happened, Bob.

It gets weirder...

JustAnotherGen

59. This might be evil

But we need a registry of Senior Democratics who will need assistance. That includes you. I can't say "good" until people who didn't want this are taken care of. 

I'm not sure how to do it - but we've got to take care of our own. Some kind of Adopt A Democratic Senior program by those who can afford to help.
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2016, 10:12:57 PM »
I kind of like the idea of the help a democrat senior program.  I'm definitely a senior and, I would happily self identify as a as a rat to get free shit.  Only problem I see is the part about DUmmies who can afford to help.

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 10:20:55 PM »
I kind of like the idea of the help a democrat senior program.  I'm definitely a senior and, I would happily self identify as a as a rat to get free shit.  Only problem I see is the part about DUmmies who can afford to help.

From each, according to his ability, to each, according to his political persuasion...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 06:32:39 AM »
We Must Get And Fly The Flag Upside Down To Show Solidarity And Resistance

You mean that flag DU-folks that had one took out of the closet and burned on 11/9? I don't think their EBT card will cover buying a new one.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2016, 07:09:16 AM »
Now that TMN is back, I get to rip apart more of his idiotic, hate- filled rants!  :yahoo:
This one also kind of gets my interest because one of my hobbies is collecting pins and buttons that I can pin on my travel backpack (Whenever I go on a long trip or retreat, I often bring two bags: My big duffel bag for clothes and toiletries, and my travel backpack for books and other forms of entertainment). None of the pins or buttons I have on it are really political, though. A few are religious, and most of the rest are pop- cultural (i.e. Captain America and Deadpool factor into quite a few of them). Every one of them's got a story behind it.

"On my veteran's hat I have two upside down flags. They are not conspicuous but they are there. The upside down flag must also be a symbol of resistance."
It's a symbol of treason, a sign that you hate the flag. Having it upside down is just a step above urinating on it, defecating on it, or burning it, all proud liberal pastimes.

"I plan to put an upside down flag sticker next to my veterans icon on the back of my van."
He's actually a veteran? He probably wouldn't even qualify to be a platoon cook.
"Put on rainbow pins, make small buttons with a circle with a slash across it and a fish in the middle. (Not Christian)."
Of course, he's so filled with anti- Christian bigotry, he has to include that somewhere in his rant.
"These evil bastards cannot take away these symbols from us. Wearing these symbols publicly makes a statement."
Yeah: It makes the statement that you're a pathetic, miserable leftist moron who can't stand that someone you don't like was fairly elected president.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 07:15:20 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2016, 07:20:23 AM »

Yep, makes no sense. The media has been trying the same thing with saying Trump won't prosecute Hillary and that's he backing away from his campaign promises.

So they want people to believe that the same voters who stuck with Trump through all the things they threw at him during the election are suddenly going to back away now that they're still throwing things? They're not very bright if they believe that. So that explains why they're doing it, because the media isn't very bright.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.