Author Topic: Looks like $kin Job's ploy is working  (Read 2083 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Looks like $kin Job's ploy is working
« on: November 19, 2016, 10:30:31 PM »
Lifted from CU:

Sat Nov 19, 2016, 08:38 PM
liberal N proud

Just returned - I couldn't take it any more without DU

I had to break down and buy a star just to get some sanity. Crazy I know, but with all the craziness here, it's nothing compared to the rest of the world.

I have not had a star for some time due to my employment situation or lack thereof. But I finally had to buck up. The last two weeks have left me is dispare. (I think it's despair...lol) The rhetoric from family alone is driving me insane.   They all think we need to give this asshole a chance and we must respect him. I blew up at my sister today and that was it. I had to have an outlet with like understanding people.

:rofl:

I will not respect a misogynistic, racist, homophobic, xenophobic criminal ño matter what title he claims. I will not respect any of his enablers or those who voted for him. I will not allow his hate to become normal in this country.   ::)

I am just glad to be back where I can express my thoughts.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?78987-Just-returned-I-couldn-t-take-it-any-more-without-DU&p=713734&posted=1#post713734

:rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Looks like $kin Job's ploy is working
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 10:35:17 PM »
ESAD LnP.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 11:37:00 PM »
You gotta pay to play.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 12:24:13 AM »
Is lNp the one whose family is so screwed up they make him look normal?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 07:52:15 AM »
Damn it Skammer open it up, I want to the anguish with my own eyes.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 08:45:00 AM »
Damn it Skammer open it up, I want to the anguish with my own eyes.  :-)

Like Denny, Cass, John, and Michelle sang, "Monday, Monday, can't trust that day."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:31:30 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 09:10:35 AM »
Lifted from CU:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?78987-Just-returned-I-couldn-t-take-it-any-more-without-DU&p=713734&posted=1#post713734

After this, I'd already decided I'm going to forfeit one cigar and buy a star. But I refuse to do it until AFTER it goes public again. I'm not going to encourage him.
tic... tic... tic...

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 12:57:04 PM »
Thanksgiving is coming up, DUmmies.  It's only going to get worse.

Is there a Voxsplaining article on how to eat crow dished up by your republican uncle yet??

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »
So glad I was a star member in good standing...I hadn't realized that I had bought a star a few months back, until I tried on a whim to get in with DUmmies-only email address, then voila!

I don't think I could stomach putting out more money to see this right now.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 01:40:31 AM »
Well, it makes sense.

A website that caters to donors out of the public eye, which shilled for a party that caters to donors out of the public eye, which fielded a candidate who catered to donors out of the public eye.

No, nothing to see here... :sarcasm:

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 08:03:10 AM »
What is the point for one of us to buy star to browse DU if someone like TMN does not? Until Bob foots the bills to buy a star the true level of TARD-ness the DUmp can produce will not be seen.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 10:01:22 AM »
What is the point for one of us to buy star to browse DU if someone like TMN does not? Until Bob foots the bills to buy a star the true level of TARD-ness the DUmp can produce will not be seen.

Ol' Bob can only "foot the bill" on half of what he used to . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 10:09:53 AM »
Gotta hand it to Skinner. It's pretty amazing he has these sad sacks shelling out for a message board with a format straight out of 1999.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 10:28:14 AM »
Gotta hand it to Skinner. It's pretty amazing he has these sad sacks shelling out for a message board with a format straight out of 1999.

Remember, he's catering to the same folks who funded this lady...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxopPDMq7rs
[/youtube]
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 02:56:17 PM »
If the DUmmies had any self-respect whatsoever they would have left ages ago. Certainly, Mrs. Clinton standing them up on election night in favor of throwing a tantrump and crying into the phone should have been the last straw.

Wake up, DUmmies, you've been had. Over, and over, and over again.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »
Skimmer tear down this wall.  Good people are starving for your cadre of idiocy.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 03:52:52 PM »
Skimmer tear down this wall.  Good people are starving for your cadre of idiocy.

Oh but he can't. Granny Globalist lost the election and now the3 well is dry. Poor Skinner has to fleece his flock to pay the bills

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 04:32:34 PM »
 Wasn't he planning to pull back the curtains today? Seems I saw somewhere he was going to open it up Monday.
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 04:55:55 PM »
Wasn't he planning to pull back the curtains today? Seems I saw somewhere he was going to open it up Monday.

He's got his spreadsheet going to see if it is there is financial gain in his future. That will be the determining factor with skimmer

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 09:18:56 PM »
I tried to access DU and I was denied access.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 07:29:18 AM »
I tried to access DU and I was denied access.

Yep, it's 08:25 on the day after Skinner said he planned to re-open DU. I wonder how many DU-worthies have sought refuge in places like TP and MMfA? It won't take many weeks for them to get settled in with their new fellow-loony acquaintances and reluctant to dive back into the DU-sewer.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 07:48:02 AM »
After this, I'd already decided I'm going to forfeit one cigar and buy a star. But I refuse to do it until AFTER it goes public again. I'm not going to encourage him.
tic... tic... tic...

This is my thinking on the subject likewise.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 07:51:35 AM »

Democratic Underground is currently online for Star Members only. If you are a Star Member and you have already reset your password, click here to log in.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!