Author Topic: Spitzer f*cks a prostitute and he resigns. Bush/Cheney f*ck two countries and th  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3001097

jackson_dem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:50 AM
Original message
Spitzer ****s a prostitute and he resigns. Bush/Cheney **** two countries and they stay

How does that work? :wtf:

Refresh | 1 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
:lame:

jlake  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:52 AM
Response to Original message
1. You must not have noticed the (R) after Bush & Cheney's names.

It is a sad state of affairs.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:58 AM
2. Because they are spending serious money

http://www.afsc.org/cost /

Spitzer is simply ****ing around.

SoCalDem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 05:13 AM
3. At least THREE countries   Updated at 9:41 AM

You gotta include our own country :(

hamnose  (38 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 05:14 AM
4. Because sex is involved

SEX Haven't you been keeping up with events here over the past century? He seemed awfully nice on the Colbert Report but I don't care much for Spitzer. I have had enough of "law and order" politicos from New York. I'm pissed that this dip-shit has helped besmirch the democratic party's image. Kind of weird how the press played this up though: "governor involved in prostitution racket" "Governor has ties to prostitution ring" instead governor pays prostitute for sex. Now we get to see pictures of the stupid whore. The real scandal coming up is that he might have used state money to pay for his hookers! I find it hard to believe he would be that stupid. If its any consolation, that's one less super-delegate for you know who.

**edited by WE for profanity in the subject header**
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:21:54 AM by Wretched Excess »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Now we get to see pictures of the stupid whore.

Yeah I can see why you'd hate on her like that.  Better looking than anything you'll ever have on your arm and more than you could ever afford on your Welfare check.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Yeah I can see why you'd hate on her like that.  Better looking than anything you'll ever have on your arm and more than you could ever afford on your Welfare check.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

The hate coming from DU is to be expected. I mean look at her then look at any DU picture thread. None of the women could come close to her looks and none of the guys could afford it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lord Undies

I'm checking to see how much I have in my old Money Market account.  I think I can still write three check a year on it.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

jlake  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:52 AM
1. You must not have noticed the (R) after Bush & Cheney's names.

It is a sad state of affairs.
I guess you must not have noticed the (R) after Spitzer's name either.

Oh wait...