Author Topic: You know, this is really picky, But as usual I can’t help myself.  (Read 2039 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member PCIntern (19,565 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213721571

You know, this is really picky, But as usual I can’t help myself.

I was watching the Creepy Trump ad and noticed that Ivanka’s crowns or veneers are so grossly overbulked that they are incredibly unappealing and if I had inserted anterior restorations in a young lady‘s mouth which look like that, I would expect at the very least some very nasty letters from her, family, or perhaps even an attorney.

What probably happened here is that she wanted her teeth done and refused to have any reduction of her natural teeth to make room for a proper or natural “emergence profile” from her gum AND CONCOMITANTLY ( :whatever:)she wanted the lightest shade possible, what we call a bleaching shade, and the combination of those two parameters caused a fairly grotesque look to the teeth.

If proper reduction were permitted, and I certainly understand why someone would not want to lose significant tooth structure, the veneers or crowns would appear to be more natural. Or if the shade had been less brilliant, the apparent distinction between those six front teeth and her posterior or back teeth would not be as great, and would not be so obvious. The effect is not so apparent on direct frontal view, but when she turns 3/4, it really is from my perspective a horrifying look. In the beginning in the 1980s when veneers came into being, occasionally a case would look like this if the laboratory technician did not fabricate thin enough veneers because he or she were not trained properly at that time. But there is no excuse now for that appearance Unless the patient has restricted the dentist from performing his or her task appropriately, or the dentist has no idea what here she is doing which is also quite possible.

Her fathers reconstruction, while horrifyingly white with terribly chosen hue and value for a man his age, is at least conforming to the surrounding tissue and properly proportioned, unlike the rest of him.

Parenthetically, you have no idea what it’s like to do dentistry on a terrible asshole. I’m not talking about your average difficult person I’m talking about people who are impossible. They say being a dentist is like trying to fix a Watch with somebody spitting on your fingers. Doing it on a horrible person is like being a Watchmaker with someone spitting on your fingers and hitting you in the head with a ballpeen hammer at the same time.

:whatever:

Star Member Laelth (25,525 posts)

3. Ivanka, despite her alleged "beauty," has always looked creepy to me.

Now I understand why. Thank you.

-Laelth

Star Member NurseJackie (32,263 posts)

5. Before/After Photos...

I think she's had a nose-job and a chin-implant too.

Star Member PCIntern (19,565 posts)

8. Yes and the thing is,

In the photo which you posted the teeth looked acceptable and I am certain that when she received them the dentist handed her a mirror and she looked straight ahead at them and in fact they look within bounds. But what people don’t realize is that very often you’re seen from off-center and in her case her upper jaw resembles that from the Alien movies where the ancillary jaws come out from between the mandibles and bites. Think Sigourney Weaver in the robot loader machine at the end of Aliens.

Yeah, that’s terrible. Even for me.

Star Member Mike 03 (11,857 posts)

9. What a fascinating and entertaining post.

it really is from my perspective a horrifying look

Like some of the other posters, I know zero about dentistry, so this is extremely interesting!

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: You know, this is really picky, But as usual I can’t help myself.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 08:29:42 AM »
Star Member NurseJackie (32,263 posts)

5. Before/After Photos...

I think she's had a nose-job and a chin-implant too.
Or could have aged 10+ years... :whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 10:10:08 AM »
Or could have aged 10+ years... :whatever:

wrt her nose, the shape hasn't changed, just the camera angle. As for her teeth, the younger picture looks to be from her teen years, so maybe she's had orthodontia.

That said, why do they care? Did some troll set them off by posting the "Wide Load" pic of Mooch-chelle and the European leaders' wives going up some stairs? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 10:12:30 AM »
Aren't these the same liberals who get all weepy when people point out how ugly they are, or their favorite politicians, and claim they're shaming them and viciously attacking them? And where are the females there who attack those who go after women for the way they look?

This must be one of those "it's ok if liberals do it but it's not ok if conservatives do the same" type of nonsense they tell themselves. Or perhaps they're a bunch of hypocrites. Or both.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 10:40:52 AM »
I don't know how to do this, but I would LOVE to insert the before and after pics of Webb Hubbell's daughter. Can someone who knows how, please do it, so we can comment on DUpipo's hypocrisy?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 11:25:16 AM »
The primitives are just jealous because they got no good-looking Democrat women.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 11:53:18 AM »
 :spork:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »
The primitives are just jealous because they got no good-looking Democrat women.

Sure they do, remember how they fawned all over Helen Thomas talking about what a BEAUTIFUL woman she was?

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 01:36:54 PM »

Sure they do, remember how they fawned all over Helen Thomas talking about what a BEAUTIFUL woman she was?

:rotf:

KC

Posting her pic would probably require more :spork: s than the Cave currently has in its pantry!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 02:29:25 PM »
Posting her pic would probably require more :spork: s than the Cave currently has in its pantry!

That ain't no lie!  Sheesh, that woman was hard to look at.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 04:03:37 PM »
You asked for it
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 06:48:29 PM »
You asked for it
Man, she looks like Webster Hubbell!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 11:14:17 PM »
Man, she looks like Webster Hubbell!

She looks just like her father, Janet Reno.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2020, 09:03:12 AM »
You asked for it

"Alfalfa" is Trans?

I wonder how many city-dwelling DU-folk know what alfalfa is (the real thing, not the "Our Gang" character). Or have been within 5 miles of alfalfa.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 08:37:04 PM »

Ding, ding, ding!!!!  We have a winner!!!

I'd say the best one they got is the scrunt in Kentucky running against McConnel... and she is, shall we say, less than good looking.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2020, 08:59:06 AM »
"Alfalfa" is Trans?

I wonder how many city-dwelling DU-folk know what alfalfa is (the real thing, not the "Our Gang" character). Or have been within 5 miles of alfalfa.

I wonder if any of them have ever lifted a bail of out off the ground by two strings, placed a knee under it to kick it into the bed of a truck that’s chest high and earned a nickel for each one stacked in a barn.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2020, 09:42:14 AM »

I wonder if any of them have ever lifted a bail of out off the ground by two strings, placed a knee under it to kick it into the bed of a truck that’s chest high and earned a nickel for each one stacked in a barn.

KC

My Dad grew both alfalfa and oats for hay, but I was probably 5 or 6 at the time, so I can't say that I've handled hay bails either. Now, starting siphons for irrigation, yeah, lots of times (though 2" siphons were hard because of the size of my hand at the time).

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2020, 10:39:04 AM »
My Dad grew both alfalfa and oats for hay, but I was probably 5 or 6 at the time, so I can't say that I've handled hay bails either. Now, starting siphons for irrigation, yeah, lots of times (though 2" siphons were hard because of the size of my hand at the time).

Out in the field stacking the trailer behind the bailer wasn't bad enough. The terrible job was in a barn loft stacking the stuff when we unloaded it.
That place was as hot as the bowels of hell itself.
All I can say is at least we had a belt conveyor to lift the stuff up there.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2020, 01:18:01 PM »
Out in the field stacking the trailer behind the bailer wasn't bad enough. The terrible job was in a barn loft stacking the stuff when we unloaded it.
That place was as hot as the bowels of hell itself.
All I can say is at least we had a belt conveyor to lift the stuff up there.

I worked on a crew where we threw the bails up in the loft because we didn’t have a conveyor. 5¢/bail. Weed haul 2,000 bails a day and make $100/day. This was in the late 70’s. $700/week for a kid in his mid teens was incredible money!  It only lasted for 3 months but that money bought my school clothes because my parents couldn’t.

It bought my first car, too.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2022, 08:24:51 AM »
Catty, catty, catty, NurseJackie. Envy ill becomes septuagenarians.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2022, 09:13:19 AM »
Now do hunter bidens teeth, DUmpass.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2022, 09:31:02 AM »
Now do hunter bidens teeth, DUmpass.

Doing meth and keeping one's teeth are more inconsistent with each other than not.