Author Topic: DUmpmonkiez start making hit lists...  (Read 1201 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmpmonkiez start making hit lists...
« on: October 13, 2018, 09:54:16 PM »
clementine613 (137 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211276818

We need to keep a list of every judge that the Repukes put on the bench under Trump...

... so that when we retake Congress, we can impeach every single one of these NAZIS.

:mental:

Star Member krawhitham (4,141 posts)

5. House needs to investigate them all, most are shady as shit and legally guilty of something

:thatsright:

but someone has to inject logic into the swamp:

Response to clementine613 (Original post)Sat Oct 13, 2018, 10:28 PM
Marengo (3,078 posts)

6. Impeach them for what?

:fuelfire:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: DUmpmonkiez start making hit lists...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »
Who is this "we" you speak of that has so much power?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 02:08:44 AM »
This is the hilarious thing about the new Dem's... they now seem to think if they "say Impeach" that means it happens.  They overlook impeachments are extremely rare and there's a pretty stringent process (not to mention they wouldn't have the votes) to achieve the stated goal.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
clementine613 (137 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211276818

We need to keep a list of every judge that the Repukes put on the bench under Trump...

... so that when we retake Congress, we can impeach every single one of these NAZIS.

LPC Noob has a great idea! The D Party should make a campaign ad out of it: "If elected we will ...".

Marengo (3,078 posts)

6. Impeach them for what?

It took 6 responses for someone to inject a little common sense ... probably got dumped on for it. About par for the DUmp course.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 07:17:17 PM »
hughee99 (15,106 posts)

8. It is this kind of post that makes me think

That some of our newer members have a lot of passion but little understanding of how things actually work. It’s like the “when we retake congress we should change the constitution to say...” posts.

:lmao: 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 08:41:54 PM »
This is the hilarious thing about the new Dem's... they now seem to think if they "say Impeach" that means it happens.  They overlook impeachments are extremely rare and there's a pretty stringent process (not to mention they wouldn't have the votes) to achieve the stated goal.

Impeachment is equivalent to an election abortion to the DUmmies.  they think it is the be all cure to what they perceive to be a horrible mistake.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 09:48:19 PM »
"What's our plan?"
"Impeach the judges!"
"But how?"
"I don't know. Let's burn that bridge when we get there!"

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 08:38:19 AM »
hughee99 (15,106 posts)

8. It is this kind of post that makes me think

That some of our newer members have a lot of passion but little understanding of how things actually work. It’s like the “when we retake congress we should change the constitution to say...” posts.
I can understand why they would say such stupid things. They are just parroting the same stupid stuff high profile dems like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie and Schiff. Because the media agrees with what these people are saying they never get called on it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke