Author Topic: WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!!!!  (Read 1757 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!!!!
« on: October 13, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (59,229 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211276724

I don't believe the senate polls for Texas or Tennessee.

I am not as sure about Nevada or Missouri but still think they're very competitive.

I suspect North Dakota, showing Heitkamp down substantially, is closer to accurate.

The worst thing we can do is succumb to electoral despair.

WE ARE THE MAJORITY almost everywhere in this country. We need to keep that in mind and act like it.

:stoner:

Sat Oct 13, 2018, 09:33 PM
Star Member Stinky The Clown (59,229 posts)

5. We were in 2016. We were in 2012. We were in 2008. We were in 2004. We were in 2000. We were 1996.

We were in 1992.

Sure we got cheated in a few, but we WERE and ARE the MAJORITY.

Any questions?

:lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: WE ARE THE MAJORITY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 11:57:32 PM »
It seems to me the sparkling old dude is trying harder to convince himself, rather than everybody else.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 12:24:47 AM »
>WE ARE THE MAJORITY almost everywhere in this country. We need to keep that in mind and act like it.

Maybe in your filthy sanctuary cities and your sick minds.  Where I live you are the enemy and will be defeated.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:16:38 AM »
Not sure which is more accurate,

or

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 03:47:40 PM »
Not sure which is more accurate,

or

Well hillary had the Scooby Doo but I assumed this van was standard issue for a DUmmy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elaeS_ljRD8

:whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:40:16 AM »
Texas, Tennessee and No. Dakota are very likely going to be red.  Thank you Dianne Feinstein for ensuring that.  Missouri would be nice.  Nevada I don't actually know much about.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 12:33:39 PM »
I saw something on FNC yesterday that gave the edge in NV to Heller.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 12:33:57 PM »
Texas, Tennessee and No. Dakota are very likely going to be red.  Thank you Dianne Feinstein for ensuring that.  Missouri would be nice.  Nevada I don't actually know much about.

Nevada will stay republican.

Florida will have TWO republican senators.

Missouri will go republican.

Montana will go republican.

Possible New Jersey goes republican.

It is going to be a dour night and morning after the election for the demofascists. OTOH, my schadenboner will be on a extended extension.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »
I saw something on FNC yesterday that gave the edge in NV to Heller.

Heller's up by seven this afternoon.

His had been considered the (R) seat most vulnerable.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »
They sure as hell aren't the majority around where I live.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »
Heller's up by seven this afternoon.

His had been considered the (R) seat most vulnerable.

After I posted, I saw the Daily Caller piece to that effect.  November 7th will be glorious! :yahoo:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 02:38:09 PM »

Here is hoping for the end of Nelson's long hold on his seat.   

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 03:07:56 PM »

It is going to be a dour night and morning after the election for the demofascists. OTOH, my schadenboner will be on a extended extension.
I'm actually more worried about the House than the Senate.  They've been busy doing their redistricting where ever they can.

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2018, 03:16:04 PM »
I'm actually more worried about the House than the Senate.  They've been busy doing their redistricting where ever they can.

I agree.  The senate is stacked against the demofascists. The HOR is not but the left went ape shit insane on Kavanaugh and put some fire and steel in the backs of the republicans.  Plus the X Factor of Trump stumping for all the republicans. Black approval of Trump in the high 30s, Hispanic approval of Trump in the mid 40s and the demofascists putting out the hate on white women, I think at worst we lose a few seats but maintain control.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:20 PM »

If this keeps up we're going to have to call you Mr. Tripod.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe