Author Topic: The left losing ground?  (Read 380 times)

Offline ChuckJ

The left losing ground?
« on: July 23, 2020, 06:21:46 PM »
Previously almost any time I read the comments on a Yahoo News article it seemed to be populated with members of DU. Since the ‘mostly peaceful’ deadly and destructive riots started I noticed more and more comments that went against the looney left’s indoctrination talking points. Now I see that Yahoo has suspended comments. I wonder if there is a correlation?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

Re: The left losing ground?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 06:59:38 PM »
Yes the demo-communists have lost ground and their propagandists are in full more circle the wagons.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: The left losing ground?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 08:08:08 AM »
Yahoo is horrible. The articles they present are from liberal, and therefore unreliable, sources like PuffHost, The Daily Beast, Politico, AP, Reuters, Business Insider, Bloomberg, The Week, USA Today, Yahoo News, and others. And 95%+ of them are not news stories but opinion pieces written as if they're telling the news. Totally disgusting and un-American. I've had several comments removed and others they simply wouldn't allow me to submit because it didn't meet their narrative or threw a monkey-wrench into the lies the article was stating. I've seen other posts on the site from conservatives claiming they're having the same problem. It's not a mistake, Yahoo is doing it on purpose.

They're hoping to chase conservative voices away, but you're right, they aren't succeeding. The libs have no idea how to respond. Their answer the majority of the time is to either call you a Russian bot or to go off on some tirade about how conservatives aren't focusing only on certain facts and tossing away others facts that don't fit what libs want to believe. And they have no clue how stupid they look doing it.

As for the editors at Yahoo News, they need repeated good, swift kicks in the teeth until they grow up and change their ways.

Edit: I see they have a survey up and I told them in the comments what I just said above. The proof of their caring about this at all will be whether they cut from liberal leaning and become balanced. I’m betting they’ll stay lib. The mission they’re on is more important than reporting truth.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 09:06:25 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.