Author Topic: Lies to cover up the lies...  (Read 847 times)

Offline CC27

Lies to cover up the lies...
« on: August 30, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »
kentuck  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-30-09 05:35 PM
Original message
Lies to cover up the lies...   Updated at 8:56 AM

And pretty soon, you forget which lies you told to cover up the last lies?

A right-wing talking point, which I heard again from the Cheneys on TV this morning, is that torture worked. It kept us safe for 8 years. Huh?

I thought we stopped torturing prisoners in 2003?? So what has kept us safe for the last 6 years if we stopped torturing in 2003? And how could we protect the country without torture? And if we could protect the country for the last 6 years without torture, why did we need it after September 11th, 2001?

It is simply a lie to cover up a lie. It does not add up.

:whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6426364

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Lies to cover up the lies...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 07:25:59 PM »
Wow!  The idea that the information we gleened from using interrogation methods being used to protect the country from further attacks isn't even something this dolt could imagine.

The kentuck primitive is a special form of stupid.  Best I can recall, this idiots somewhere in his early 60's and who amazingly still has a world-view of someone who's maybe 12.  There's a lot of those on Skin's island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »
How any of them get into office with enough power to stop the government from doing the will of the people is beyond the pale. Boortz is right they should require an IQ test before voting.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
Wow!  The idea that the information we gleened from using interrogation methods being used to protect the country from further attacks isn't even something this dolt could imagine.

The kentuck primitive is a special form of stupid.  Best I can recall, this idiots somewhere in his early 60's and who amazingly still has a world-view of someone who's maybe 12.  There's a lot of those on Skin's island.

That's the age he started smoking dope.  Maturity was stopped in its tracks.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

That would be asking them to think outside the confines of their basement, or any further into the future than their next trip to the corner convenience store for munchies.

That's why their mothers only give them one shoe at a time to put on. Hand them both and they'd be totally flummoxed.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »
That would be asking them to think outside the confines of their basement, or any further into the future than their next trip to the corner convenience store for munchies.

That's why their mothers only give them one shoe at a time to put on. Hand them both and they'd be totally flummoxed.

DUmmies couldn't find their ass with BOTH HANDS!!!

What we coerced outa the high ranking towel heads in the first few months, destroyed their infrastructure! Get a frikkin' clue you morans!! Once they could no longer communicate with each other they were frikkin' toast, or haven't you idiots noticed? Good Grief!!!!!!!!

The stupidity must be contagious at the DUmp!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 06:41:06 AM »
I see they still are crying themselves to sleep every night over the mickey mouse shit we used on terrorists.  :whatever:

Tell you what DUmmies when we start sawing the heads off of innocent people I will condemn the US for using torture.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.