Author Topic: I'm Getting A Little Nervous And I Need Some Talking Down.....  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Kimberly

Re: I'm Getting A Little Nervous And I Need Some Talking Down.....
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
I live in super blue Maryland and there are a bunch of Romney/Ryan signs and only a few Obama ones. However the most interesting thing is there are some homes with R/R signs mixed in with signs for dems running for local stuff. This is only ancedotal, but I believe the enthusiasm for the SCoaMF is really low. I was in Pennsylvania today and, holy cow, there were Romney signs everywhere. Starting to be cautiously optimistic.  :)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »
I live in super blue Maryland and there are a bunch of Romney/Ryan signs and only a few Obama ones. However the most interesting thing is there are some homes with R/R signs mixed in with signs for dems running for local stuff. This is only ancedotal, but I believe the enthusiasm for the SCoaMF is really low. I was in Pennsylvania today and, holy cow, there were Romney signs everywhere. Starting to be cautiously optimistic.  :)

Kimberly,

What part of PA? 

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
Kimberly,

What part of PA? 

Chester county. I don't know if you're familiar with PA, but that's considered the outmost county of the Philadelphia suburbs. If Romney can win it, he has an excellent chance of taking PA.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
Chester county. I don't know if you're familiar with PA, but that's considered the outmost county of the Philadelphia suburbs. If Romney can win it, he has an excellent chance of taking PA.

Thanks!  And yes- very familiar with PA.  :-)

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:30 PM »
Name one.  Just one.  Just one solitary one.

I'm afraid that they frequently do name them...however, being DUmmies the names are lies.

Offline jukin

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
I live at moonbat ground zero. I have seen maybe 5 Obama-Biden 2012 bumper stickers. Not a single yard sign. The yard signs for local and state politicians are 6 to 4 republican. I have a cautious optimism that my very, very stupid and liberal HOR member may lose her job. Capps is just to the left of Pelosi. Did I mention that she is dumb as a post? No offense to posts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 04:38:42 PM »
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to global1 (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 11:02 PM

GitRDun (84 posts)

2. I live in Lake County, IL Republican Country

Early voting is dead up here...no repub enthusiasm, no Romney Ryan yard signs. Think you are looking at an outlier.....

I hate it when the DUmmies learn a new word or phrase. They trip all over each other trying to fit it into a sentence.

Half of em are clueless to what it means. To a DUmmy, illusions are everything.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »
I got up earlier than usual today because I had a 7am meeting in Charlotte, NC, about a 2 hr drive from the Asheville, NC area where I live.  I had several places I had to go which took me all around the city.

In 2008 prior to the election, I saw Obama signs and bumperstickers everywhere in and around Charlotte.  Today, I saw 2 signs and one bumpersticker.  I saw at least 2 dozen Romney signs and more than that in bumperstickers.

NC is going Romney.  I thought that before today, but this sealed it with me.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:47:23 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »
I got up earlier than usual today because I had a 7am meeting in Charlotte, NC, about a 2 hr drive from the Asheville, NC area where I live.  I had several places I had to go which took me all around the city.

In 2008 prior to the election, I saw Obama signs and bumperstickers everywhere in and around Charlotte.  Today, I saw 2 signs and one bumbersticker.  I saw at least 2 dozen Romney signs and more than that in bumperstickers.

NC is going Romney.  I thought that before today, but this sealed it with me.

From your lips to God's ears...