Author Topic: I'm such a pathetic looser that out of 6 billion people- no one would have me  (Read 4515 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
I don't blame either of my parents.  I love them for who they are and I'm glad to have them as my parents.  If you don't like it, they'll punch you in the crotch and laugh at your pain.  That's how we roll. :-)

Your family reunions must be a blast.  :rotf:
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Half of them are on the other side of the Atlantic, so things are fairly peaceful.  My dad's older sister is the only one left on his side of the family. :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Half of them are on the other side of the Atlantic, so things are fairly peaceful.  My dad's older sister is the only one left on his side of the family. :(

3000 miles of ocean does tend to calm things. 

I didn't even meet my wife until I was 34, and at that time, I figured that I was headed for a lifetime of being single, so I was bound and determined to work on improving myself.  She was 28, and she was thinking the same thing about herself, as she told me later.  We'll hit our 10th anniversary of marriage in June. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
My grandmother was pretty happy when I finally married DH at 34 years of age. I told her that I had to finish kissing all the other frogs till I found the prince. But she loves him to death.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
That's a mistake you're making right there, if a woman tries to be in control? if a woman tries to treat you like a child? or tries to tell you what to do? run!!!!!!!! A good woman would expect the relationship to be 50-50, there's give and take, a good woman would realize you're an adult not a child and treat you accordingly, and a good woman would realize a man needs away time where he's with the guys watching sports, or fishing and not take that as an affront. There are a lot of bitches out there but there are also a lot of great women and sometimes men are attracted to the bitches, and BEG pegged it, it's not the women but the men who choose those types of women.

Unfortunately, my ex-wife didn't start to exhibit those tendencies until after we were married.  And then I ran.  It was by no means the worst marriage ever, but at the end it sure felt like it.  I have no problem with a woman asserting herself and having a true partnership in addition to a marriage, but things got a little extreme.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Alpha Mare

I am, mainly due to my two cats.

I have one cat, and a changing two or three outside that I feed, but I really like having my inside cat around.

Cats are much easier

DUmmies think cat ownership is equivalent to marriage.

"SWM seeks SWF to scratch my legs and shit in a box."    :rotf:
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"SWM seeks SWF to scratch my legs and shit in a box."    :rotf:

The opposite worked for Sparkly . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
The opposite worked for Sparkly . . .

You beat me to it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
JUst thought I'd tidy this up a tad:

That's a mistake you're making right there, if a woman person tries to be in control? if a woman person tries to treat you like a child? or tries to tell you what to do? run!!!!!!!! A good woman person would expect the relationship to be 50-50, there's give and take, a good woman person would realize you're an adult not a child and treat you accordingly, and a good woman person would realize a man mate needs away time where he's with the guys watching sports, or fishing they're doing their thing and not take that as an affront. There are a lot of bitches [and bastards] out there but there are also a lot of great women people and sometimes men people are attracted to the bitches [and bastards], and BEG pegged it, ...

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

....I gave the nicest most down to earth decent guy a chance and fell madly in love with him,

Ya can't win if ya don't play.  You just may have to go through a shitload of losing lottery tickets first, before you get anything good.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Ya can't win if ya don't play.  You just may have to go through a shitload of losing lottery tickets first, before you get anything good.

:cheersmate:

I've scratched off a lot of losers... :-)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I look at it at my experiences in this line as one of those "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" deals, Ralph.

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I look at it at my experiences in this line as one of those "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" deals, Ralph.

Agreed. :cheersmate:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

My wife uses that line whenever she confronts "Death by Chocolate".  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus