Author Topic: I'm such a pathetic looser that out of 6 billion people- no one would have me  (Read 4522 times)

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
stevenumbers is waiting, and waiting. He'd love to get a PM.

You are evil  :bird:

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
I am no expert by any stretch, but the number of older, never married primitives seems to be statistically significant.

Anyway, it presents quite the chicken and egg scenario -

Are older, never married primitives that way because they are miserable people, or does being older, never married primitives make them miserable people ?

Does their leftist politics explain their inability to marry, or did they become leftists in part because they are a bunch of 'old maids' and misery loves company ?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I am no expert by any stretch, but the number of older, never married primitives seems to be statistically significant.

Are older, never married primitives that way because they are miserable people, or does being older, never married primitives make them miserable people ?

Does their leftist politics explain their inability to marry, or did they become leftists in part because they are a bunch of 'old maids' and misery loves company ?

It's impossible to be happy and be a regressive, your just way too angry all the time, they have no sense of humor so they hardly laugh, and I would think it's their regressivism that stands in the way and they started off as regressives as opposed to becoming 1.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

Exactly! also people want to be with happy people, they don't want Debbie Downers.

However, guys do like Debbie Go Downers

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
stevenumbers is waiting, and waiting. He'd love to get a PM.

Yuck! Bet she'd be much happier with my Marine!!! He's not a loser who can't get a date. He just prefers not to bed them.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
OMG! what a sad thread. Does anyone else find it odd that so many leftists haven't been married? it's an ideology that seems to promote misery.

Actually, I find great comfort that a number of DUmmies haven't married.

It means they haven't REPRODUCED, thereby releasing their demon spawn into society.

It also means that liberalism is dying, along with old DUmmies.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Airwolf

I guess I fall into the loser catagory then. I have never been married and I';m 52. Been engagaed twice but both times I found out that she was either a thief that stole money from my sister while staying in my parents house or the only reason she was even thinking of getting married was so she could get a nice fat check after she got pregnant..   Sorry but single is better in the long run. I don't have to worry about crazy people and I won't lose half my stuff or more such as it is.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Actually, I find great comfort that a number of DUmmies haven't married.

It means they haven't REPRODUCED, thereby releasing their demon spawn into society.

Uh, sir, no.

They've reproduced, in significant numbers.

It's just they haven't reproduced within the confines of matrimony.

The worthless freeloading bum wily primitive, the "Wiley50" primitive, sitting in his ark in the middle of the mountains of Tennessee, comes to mind.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I guess I fall into the loser catagory then. I have never been married and I';m 52. Been engagaed twice but both times I found out that she was either a thief that stole money from my sister while staying in my parents house or the only reason she was even thinking of getting married was so she could get a nice fat check after she got pregnant..   Sorry but single is better in the long run. I don't have to worry about crazy people and I won't lose half my stuff or more such as it is.

Don't judge marriage on those two women, judge your choice in women.  If you marry the right person you won't have to worry about crazy people or losing half your stuff. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Don't judge marriage on those two women, judge your choice in women.  If you marry the right person you won't have to worry about crazy people or losing half your stuff.  

What you said, BEG.  Airwolf, you sound like I did 10 years ago, when my first marriage of 22 years ended.  I thought, who would want a (then) 42 year old throwaway?  BUT, after a few months, I found the love of my life, and I couldn't be happier.

The first one left with just her stuff, and what she didn't take, I had one hell of a bonfire with.

The current one is absolutely fabulous!  I almost wish I had met her FIRST, but then I wouldn't have these 2 sons and 3 step-sons in my life today.  Fine young men, all of them.

With the exception of the 22 days between my divorce and re-marriage, I've been "hitched" for the last 32 years.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:52:32 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
I'm 32, single and have no real intention to change that for any extended period in the foreseeable future.

Given I'm a self-centered prick - I consider such activities to be consumptive of too much fishing, drinking and shooting time.  :-)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Marriages can work.

I want one of them mail-order brides from southeast Asia.

When she gets here I'm gonna keep the box she came in in the corner of the room. That way she'll always know that if she gets too mouthy I'll just pack her up and ship her back.

Or maybe one of them Muslim chicks. You know, the ones wearing the bed sheets all the time. Don't wanna deal with her? Just pull that little tassle on the side and the curtains close over her face.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
36 and been single a lot longer than I'd like to admit.  I'm starting to think maybe being single all the time isn't so great.  I spent the last 10-15 years with quite a different opinion, but it gets a little boring on the weekend.

Besides, if I'm not married who is going to constantly yell at me to put the seat down, tell me I'm behaving like one of the children, and berate me for being lazy on Sundays. 

Yeah, now I remember why I'm not married.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

Until abortions are made illegal, there are two sources of reducing the DUmmy vote. The other one is liberal spinsters.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Marriages can work.

I want one of them mail-order brides from southeast Asia.

When she gets here I'm gonna keep the box she came in in the corner of the room. That way she'll always know that if she gets too mouthy I'll just pack her up and ship her back.

Or maybe one of them Muslim chicks. You know, the ones wearing the bed sheets all the time. Don't wanna deal with her? Just pull that little tassle on the side and the curtains close over her face.

You need to contact HEyHEY. He'll set you right up.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

Mama-san and Papa-san will even spring for the wedding.  Just don't get too friendly with them.  They don't like Laowai poking too deep into family business.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
You need to contact HEyHEY. He'll set you right up.

nicccce!

I want one that turns 18 the Thursday after she arrives.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
You are evil 
Well, stevenumbers is in his forties, too old to be a serious contender anyway. But his current dry spell stretches back to the late 80s. He gets all frisky standing outside a Victoria's Secret, looking at the mannequins. He's so pathetic that, if he ever gets any encouragement from an equally desperate woman, it will likely spawn a classic DUmp thread. Stevenumbers wouldn't kiss and tell, he would kiss and post in minute detail.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
I am, mainly due to my two cats.

I have one cat, and a changing two or three outside that I feed, but I really like having my inside cat around.

Cats are much easier

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvZ9l9RP9FM[/youtube]

Offline Chris_

According to Simpson's folklore, the crazy cat lady has a degree from Harvard or some other ivory tower of academia.

I imagine DUmmies' relationships with their cats are more like this...

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
36 and been single a lot longer than I'd like to admit.  I'm starting to think maybe being single all the time isn't so great.  I spent the last 10-15 years with quite a different opinion, but it gets a little boring on the weekend.

Besides, if I'm not married who is going to constantly yell at me to put the seat down, tell me I'm behaving like one of the children, and berate me for being lazy on Sundays. 

Yeah, now I remember why I'm not married.

That's a mistake you're making right there, if a woman tries to be in control? if a woman tries to treat you like a child? or tries to tell you what to do? run!!!!!!!! A good woman would expect the relationship to be 50-50, there's give and take, a good woman would realize you're an adult not a child and treat you accordingly, and a good woman would realize a man needs away time where he's with the guys watching sports, or fishing and not take that as an affront. There are a lot of bitches out there but there are also a lot of great women and sometimes men are attracted to the bitches, and BEG pegged it, it's not the women but the men who choose those types of women.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

That's a mistake you're making right there, if a woman tries to be in control? if a woman tries to treat you like a child? or tries to tell you what to do? run!!!!!!!! A good woman would expect the relationship to be 50-50, there's give and take, a good woman would realize you're an adult not a child and treat you accordingly, and a good woman would realize a man needs away time where he's with the guys watching sports, or fishing and not take that as an affront. There are a lot of bitches out there but there are also a lot of great women and sometimes men are attracted to the bitches, and BEG pegged it, it's not the women but the men who choose those types of women.
I'm sure my parents were in love at some point but I never saw it.  When your mom tells your girlfriend that her life would have been better if she had never had children, it's not a sign of a healthy relationship.

My parents did nothing but argue, yell, and fight.  If that's what I have to look forward to, why bother?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
I'm sure my parents were in love at some point but I never saw it.  When your mom tells your girlfriend that her life would have been better if she had never had children, it's not a sign of a healthy relationship.

My parents did nothing but argue, yell, and fight.  If that's what I have to look forward to, why bother?

Chris, my Parents fought on a daily basis, I was 1 of those kids who wished her Parents would divorce, for years I was attracted to the "wrong" type of guy, but there came a point where I said "what do I really want out of a relationship" and I decided I wanted a nice decent guy, and I gave the nicest most down to earth decent guy a chance and fell madly in love with him, and all these years later I can say that I love him even more today than I did all those years ago and I never thought that was possible. If I had to live in a tent with him I would and I'd be just as happy.

It's possible, believe me, and I'm the person my family was terrified of the type of guy I'd marry because of how I grew up and who I was attracted to early on, never in a million years would they of thought I'd marry the type of guy I did.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Oh and Chris, my Mom lives with us, and a few times she's made some snide remarks, I remember growing up and my Mom never taking my Dad's side and how hurt he was over that, and when she made those snide remarks? I told her this, I told her to stay out of my marriage and if she continued to make those snide remarks I'd make a choice and I told her that I guaranteed that she wouldn't be happy with my choice. She keeps her mouth shut now, no way am I going to allow her to be bitchy to my husband, a guy who's so good to her.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:11:41 PM by Ballygrl »

Offline Chris_

My parent's relationship was the kind that made us children uncomfortable to be around them when they were together.  I suppose it was the polite thing to do to wait until we had finished school before getting divorced.  I was never attracted to the "wrong" type of person so much as I am repulsed by the idea of being in any kind of relationship.  Like I said, I am slowly coming around to a different point of view, but at this point I am very hesitant to get attached to anybody.

I don't blame either of my parents.  I love them for who they are and I'm glad to have them as my parents.  If you don't like it, they'll punch you in the crotch and laugh at your pain.  That's how we roll. :-)