Author Topic: Can we vote all the right wing Rand loving ****wads off the island- Not my words  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x874043

It's paraphrased to fit in the title character allotment. Pointing out their use of the word "Island"
. Another one of Franks wide reaching influence.

MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Apr-12-11 12:37 PM
Original message
Is there a way to vote all the right wing, Ayn Rand loving ****wads off the island?

I'm pretty much fed up with their bullshit today.

Deep13 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Apr-12-11 01:01 PM
Response to Original message
3. Sadly, no

ocd liberal Donating Member (300 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Apr-12-11 01:25 PM
Response to Original message
7. I wish! n/t

Although they're referring to Ayn Rand, they refer to the DUmp as an island. Island has now become part of DUmmy lexicon. Way to go Frank.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
It's paraphrased to fit in the title character allotment. Pointing out their use of the word "Island". Another one of Frank's wide reaching influence.

Although they're referring to Ayn Rand, they refer to the DUmp as an island. Island has now become part of DUmmy lexicon. Way to go Frank.

Wow.  I'm floored.  You suppose we have more than three primitives paying attention to us?

I'm going to be watching closely, to see if the elmers notice the re-baptism of oldelmtree (once Pitcairn Island, a poor choice, but the only one I could think of at the time) to the "wilderness," as created by GOBUCKS.

But seriously, watching if the primitives imitate their betters in vocabulary and language gives a valuable clue as to whether or not they're paying attention to decent and civilized people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Go on then.

Vote us off the "island".

Who you gonna loot from then eh moochy ?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Is there a way to vote all the right wing, Ayn Rand loving ****wads off the island?

Almost a shame to let the primative know that we're not on the island.
We're living on the mainland.
Stupid DUmmie. :hammer:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Almost a shame to let the primative know that we're not on the island.
We're living on the mainland.
Stupid DUmmie. :hammer:

And, we have Marines.  We can take the island anytime we want to. :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
And, we have Marines.  We can take the island anytime we want to. :evillaugh:
Then we'd be expected to re-build the island, and support them the rest of their miserable lives.
Let's keep the Marines for something really important.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
I prefer to liken DU to a cyber Devils Island. Only the extreme social misfits are stranded there.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Then we'd be expected to re-build the island, and support them the rest of their miserable lives.
Let's keep the Marines for something really important.

We could use the island for missile tests.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Heh ^5

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

So long as we don't load warheads on the missiles.  It's sooo much fun watching the DUmbshits fill their loincloths as they watch the thing inbound.

BTW:  another hi-5 from me. :hi5:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Apr-12-11 12:37 PM
Original message
Is there a way to vote all the right wing, Ayn Rand loving ****wads off the island?

I'm pretty much fed up with their bullshit today.

BTW, Scorpio, honey?  That gets to the heart of the difference between a DEMOCRACY and LIBERTY, babe.

See, a democracy is like two wolves (you DUmbshits) and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.  LIBERTY is the well-armed sheep contesting the vote. 

You can vote us "off the island" all you like.  The damnable trouble of it is, that you then have to ENFORCE the vote, sweet cheeks. :II:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Or for nuclear tests.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

A guy named Chris_Texas gave them some truth about the freedom-loving Ayn Rand, to which was replied:

provis99  (1000+ posts)      Tue Apr-12-11 03:41 PM
Response to Reply #8
11. oh, piss off.
 Go put a Galt sticker on a mailbox.

Stunning rejoinder! 

Offline true_blood

MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts)    Tue Apr-12-11 12:37 PM
Original message
Is there a way to vote all the right wing, Ayn Rand loving ****wads off the island? I'm pretty much fed up with their bullshit today.
Know what Scorpio?! I'm sick of your bullshit and all those on the left/very far left bullshit. :wink:
How's that work for ya?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
MrScorpio Donating Member (1000+ posts)    Tue Apr-12-11 12:37 PM
Original message
Is there a way to vote all the right wing, Ayn Rand loving ****wads off the island? I'm pretty much fed up with their bullshit today.
You guyz tried that last November and got your asses handed to you.

Better luck next time.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.