Author Topic: HELP!!! DU is being invaded by sane people  (Read 706 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
HELP!!! DU is being invaded by sane people
« on: March 10, 2011, 03:46:50 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x601675

Lorien Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:04 AM
Original message
The trolls are out in force tonight

they're afraid. Perhaps they're sensing a change in the winds?

For those who aren't familiar with Lorien, she only has two IQ points above Beth.

travelingtypist Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:11 AM
Response to Original message
1. And the mods are doing a heck of a job playing whack-a-troll.

tavalon Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:23 AM
Response to Original message
4. They see what we see   Updated at 1:29 AM

Walker played his hand and it's a losing hand. We watched him and 9 other Republicans end their political careers tonight. So, yeah, they are scared and angry.

You keep telling yourself that.

joshcryer Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:26 AM
Response to Reply #4
5. Exactly! They're imploding! They hate that we see "their win" as a "loss"! It's terrifying them!

They expected to come here and revel in our misery but instead we were united and elated! So awesome!

We're imploding? Thanks for the morning laugh. You guys are running in circles doing your best Chicken Little imitation.

tavalon Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:31 AM
Response to Reply #5
7. Wisconsin:   Updated at 1:29 AM

Tonight you won. I know it may not look like it, but you did.

So that's why all the trollin', eh? Well, kids from the other place, you aren't winning this one. Workers are. Now, if you are a worker and willing to be in solidarity, I don't care if you are a teabagger or a Republican, you are an ally tonight, but if you are here looking for tears, go get your jollies somewhere else.

Delusional comes to mind.

Remind me if I'm wrong, but didn't the DUmmies harp for two years for obama and Co. to use the nuclear option on their pet projects. It seems to me they used a phrase something like, "Get over it, we won."

How is losing working out for you?

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: HELP!!! DU is being invaded by sane people
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
 :loserbar:

Doesn't exactly fit here, but close enough. :-)

Yeah, they had their big giant hard on for the Cowardly 14. Now they have to pay. Can anyone imagine if a republican politician or 14 left Obama hanging before voting on the Porkulus bill? These people on the Island would be absolutely calling for their HEADS!

Suck it DUmors. This is not illegal. This is smart. This is responsible. And in the long run, it will HELP Wisconsinites, and HURT hardcore lefty union thugs, and regressives around the cheese state.

Lorien...go eat a dead dog's hang down.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »
You goons had better hope those protesters leave the WI captiol soon or they might find out what it was like to be in the 60's with their head getting cracked by the National Guard.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 10:28:27 AM »
I feel like I should be making popcorn and watching this unfold.  Does anyone have any bets on when the NG will be called in?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
:loserbar:

Doesn't exactly fit here, but close enough. :-)

Yeah, they had their big giant hard on for the Cowardly 14. Now they have to pay. Can anyone imagine if a republican politician or 14 left Obama hanging before voting on the Porkulus bill? These people on the Island would be absolutely calling for their HEADS!

Suck it DUmors. This is not illegal. This is smart. This is responsible. And in the long run, it will HELP Wisconsinites, and HURT hardcore lefty union thugs, and regressives around the cheese state.

Lorien...go eat a dead dog's hang down.

Your Fox Box would be better with "Elections Have Consequences" Barack Obama.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:21:42 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x601675

Lorien Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:04 AM
Original message
The trolls are out in force tonight

they're afraid. Perhaps they're sensing a change in the winds?
For those who aren't familiar with Lorien, she only has two IQ points above Beth.

So Lorien has an IQ of 3? :confused:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 11:29:29 AM »
joshcryer Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-10-11 04:26 AM
Response to Reply #4
5. Exactly! They're imploding! They hate that we see "their win" as a "loss"! It's terrifying them!

Yeah.  Terrified.  Mommy, make it stop!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 11:29:42 AM »

The lying Lorien primitive lives in Florida; has a Ph.D. but makes a living touching up cartoons for Disney (where one apparently paints the film-strips, I think), although business has been bleak the past several years.

The lying Lorien primitive is notorious for.....lying.

The other day she made a comment about the "bleak job market" during the Reagan years--deliberately lying about when the bleak job market actually was, during the administration of the Incompetent One 1977-1981; jobs under Reagan multiplied and expanded and grew and swelled and ballooned.

A couple of years ago the lying Lorien primitive wrote about how night-stick-tapping big white cops had kept blacks from the polls in Florida in November 2000; the brutes utterly terrified them, scared them away.

Something of course which happened only in the lying Lorien primitive's mind.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »

Actually, two points above negative infinity.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 11:58:05 AM »
Actually, two points above negative infinity.

Wow.

2+(-∞) = Potato?

Who'd have thunk?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus