Author Topic: After 25 years as a security guard, if your boss harrasses you, I'll save you  (Read 2547 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
All I want to know is, how come we haven't spotted WhaThellsgoingonhere very often, if at all?  What a post!  Where do you start?  Excellent raw material for DOY, if only he'd apply himself. 

Hopefully, with your request, he will . . .  :wink:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
He just needs beer and travel money, and many experiences.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
DUmmie wants to extort large sums of money with little effort from a company by raising hell for no reason.....or he'll settle for a SSDI check and some foodstamps.

I've been wonderin' what to do with my forced semi retirement. I think maybe I'll go into business protectin' owners and bosses from TK421! This guy sounds like he has a glass jaw, so it probably won't be a very lucrative endeavor, but it might be fun for a day!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline true_blood

TK421 Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Feb-26-11 09:29 PM
Original message
After roughly 25 years of deliberating what I want to do with my life, I think I figured it out
I think I finally figured it out....and the signs have been there for me all along, I just didn't pay enough attention to them, I suppose; now, I guess I have to take clues as gospel...for everything that ****ing happens to me...from this point on, I guess
Very good primitive. Only took you 25 years to figure it out. You're a quick one. :loser: :rotf:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
TK421 Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Feb-26-11 09:29 PM
Original message
After roughly 25 years of deliberating what I want to do with my life, I think I figured it out
I think I finally figured it out....and the signs have been there for me all along, I just didn't pay enough attention to them, I suppose; now, I guess I have to take clues as gospel...for everything that ****ing happens to me...from this point on, I guess

Very good primitive. Only took you 25 years to figure it out. You're a quick one. :loser: :rotf:

When a DUmmy spends the first 40 years of their life sucking the bong, relishing the herb, praising the weed, getting "jiggy" with the ganja, t-i-m-e, seeeee-m-ssss, t-o, s-l-ooooo-w, d-o-www-n...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
DUmmie wants to extort large sums of money with little effort from a company by raising hell for no reason.....or he'll settle for a SSDI check and some foodstamps.

He could work for Jesse Jackson.  This has been his schtick for decades.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline true_blood

He could work for Jesse Jackson.  This has been his schtick for decades.
And maybe even get some pointers from Charlie Rangel and Tim Geithner.