Author Topic: If we had the machine the Right-wing has, DainBramaged  (Read 950 times)

Offline CC27

If we had the machine the Right-wing has, DainBramaged
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:23:50 AM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Mar-01-11 08:35 AM
Original message
If we had the machine the Right-wing has, there would be no debate about a progressive agenda   Updated at 5:44 PM

The attack on Unions nationwide is blatant, coordinated by a compliant media, forged by newly minted Governors in States where being Union is a proud Democratic tradition. But we didn't catch the warning shot, ACORN, and how they methodically tore that important provider of services to the poor apart to eliminate the potential voting registrations of a never to vote Republican block.

If we let them tear Unions apart, our strength as a political party is going to be on life support. They got their judges placed on the Supreme Court, they got their wish for unlimited money in politics, now they only need to return this country to serfdom. They have been patient, we have been blind. It started with Christie, is has progressed to Walker. Who is next to push the barrier?

For those who scoffed at my pleadings and the pleadings of others here over the past couple of years, OUR worst nightmare is occurring.

Fight back however you can.

Fight back however you can and leave the warm glow of the DUh or the Buick's soft cloth seats? That's a laugh.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x532621

Offline Airwolf

Re: If we had the machine the Right-wing has, DainBramaged
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
Fight back? Bwahahahahahahahaha you clowns would shit your pants in a real fight.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Mar-01-11 08:35 AM
Original message
If we had the machine the Right-wing has, there would be no debate about a progressive agenda

:mental:

If we had the Dems' machine and stranglehold on the MSM, they'd all be in penal colonies, digging us coal, gold, copper, and harvesting lumber in Alaska and the YouPee...and the press would be trumpeting the virtues of our incredible jobs training programs and welfare-to-work initiatives. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »
From the small thread, which is mainly nonsensical:

C_U_L8R  (1000+ posts)      Tue Mar-01-11 08:55 AM
Response to Original message
4. putting the progress into progressive
 The truth couldn't be clearer but the
KKKonservatives have successfully
positioned liberals and progressives
as a bad for the country.

Well, thank you, thank you very much for the compliment and acknowledgement of our success. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
Man, if we had the huge enormous massive behemothic machines that control blue cities and blue states, the complexion of America would surely be different.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 11:22:55 AM »
TRANSLATION: we can't win honest elections or compete in the free market of ideas.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
They could have the machine we have.  All they need to do is be right all the time.  It ain't exactly rocket surgery.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 04:06:08 PM »
They could have the machine we have.  All they need to do is be right all the time.  It ain't exactly rocket surgery.

No kiddin'! If they actually thought ya had to work for what you obtain, we wouldn't even be havin' this conversation. No human, no matter how disabled is useless! The Libs have made an occupation of human frailty! If ya skin your knee, for cripes sake, you are unable to walk, according to their philosophy and need a freebee! You have opened up so much fraud in the American Dream, it might well be destroyed before we can fix it. Aren't ya proud of yourselves?

Now, they want to whine when things don't go their way. Well guess what, asshole, you guys have made your run, and the current situation lies right at your feet. Rather than try and fix it, you want to make it worse! Wonder why America disagrees with you? (scratches head )
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »
No human, no matter how disabled is useless! The Libs have made an occupation of human frailty!

You have spilled many electrons at this ste.

This is perhaps the most profound, incisive and salient statement I've seen.

This is quotable. This should be you sig.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
You have spilled many electrons at this ste.

This is perhaps the most profound, incisive and salient statement I've seen.

This is quotable. This should be you sig.

yeah, well, I hit 'em once in a while. I still think, "I'm the guy your mother warned you about", fits. But I may add that as a superscript, thanx for the suggestion Sgt Snuggles! Your opinion means a lot!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!