Author Topic: For Pete's sake, take a bath you nasty assed pig.  (Read 1332 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: For Pete's sake, take a bath you nasty assed pig.
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
"Toots" is amazed the amount that I can sweat and don't develop the nasty odor most people do. Could be the meds I'm on or the scotch, I guess, but I've never really had much of a body odor. "Toots" on the other hand gets pretty ripe after invigorating exercise. heh!

Yeah, I have a kinda similar situation with my own better half.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 02:19:14 PM »
A few people are just cursed by their own body chemistry with bad odor, and really need body-Febreze, but with most people, just bathing once a day keeps them smelling just fine, like people instead of a fart in a florist shop.  Fresh sweat isn't what stinks (Unless you're one of the unfortunate few), most BO is caused by bacteria breeding merrily away in the pits and other moist places in the old sweat, when it hasn't been cleaned recently enough to wipe out the little bastards.   
The interesting thing is that a relative had the body chemistry thing. He would shower several times a day it bothered him so much. He found out that it was a zinc deficiency. He started taking it and the issue cleared right up.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
If the OP is a woman she could have a yeast infection, yuck, those infections literally smell like bad tuna.
Plus, they hurt like hell.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »
Yeah, I have a kinda similar situation with my own better half.
I have NO idea what you and Allo are talking about. :wink: :naughty: :lmao:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)