Author Topic: Second Nadin Abbott campfire (with links to walldude's tales)  (Read 5175 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Second Nadin Abbott campfire
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
Here you go,
First link where he is bragging about the subliminal message,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=4087162

Second link where he got fired,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4107281

As you can see he started right away with the lie that we said he made bomb threats.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Second Nadin Abbott campfire (with links to walldude's tales)
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »
http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2666255&mesg_id=2666375

walldude  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Jan-12-08 02:11 AM
Response to Original message
16. Making better money

after starting my own business. Funny thing is, in a way, a freeper caused the whole thing. Got me fired from my job(don't ask, I was stupid and posted too much info about a job I was doing) and forced me to start freelancing. I'm making nearly triple working for myself. The dumb **** couldn't even screw up my life right. Freepers, you gotta love em'. Can't get insurance for my family though. Too many "pre-existing" conditions. Need to fix the ******* health care system.

walldude  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue May-12-09 07:18 PM
Original message
Jobs vs Lives. re: Health Care

I see much discussion about the jobs that would be lost if we were to go to single payer health care. I don't want to see anyone lose their job. However, if it comes down to somebody's job vs the life of me or my family? Sorry find a new gig.

I don't know how many people are like me but here is my situation. I am self employed, I make a decent living, too decent to get medicare, but I can't get health care for my family. Why? Because some of the people in my family have the audacity to be... wait for it... SICK! I have a son with autism, my wife and I adopted a child with Muscular Dystrophy and my wife has heart disease (runs in her family).

I can't get insurance at any price because... well... because WE CAN'T HAVE SICK PEOPLE BEING INSURED. THAT WOULD KILL OUR PROFIT MARGIN. At this point for me the only way out is a non-profit health care system. Any health care system that works on a for profit basis will never help people like me.

Luckily the MD association gives free care to my son and I can afford right now to pay doctors on a per visit basis because many will work on a sliding scale, but my luck is running thin. My wife had chest pains a few months ago and a 4 hour trip to the emergency room was almost 10 grand. I'm going to be paying on that one for awhile. We are one serious hospital visit away from losing everything. And that would come after we are told, " well this surgery could save you but you can't afford it."

Makes you wonder where this "great country" is that the repukes talk about. Any country that puts profit margins ahead of the health of it's people is seriously messed up.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5642131

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

I was glad to do so.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam WoodLet's just say central Texas.

isnt she somewhere around SMU? somebody who has oodles of time to waste could probably sift thru her posts and make a pretty educated guess. is she a high 10,000+ poster? i would bet she's given out a lot of info in those few months..

In those few months? 10,000+ poster? In those few months?

And they try to tell us they don't live in momma's basement and they're gainfully employed!

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
DUmmy walldude's whiny post about not being able to afford insurance was a bouncy during a time when the DUmp was awash in medical sob stories. It was the start of the campaign for the muslim's socialized medicine scheme, and it seemed that every DUmmy was suddenly coming down with unaffordable afflictions, from the CalPig's husband having a heart attack, to 2009 DUmmy of the Year Pam's gut rot. There's no question a no-talent nitwit like walldude is destitute, but his post is a bouncy.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »
http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=2666255&mesg_id=2666375

:bow: :bow: :bow:

You are amazing.  Those are the ones.  I think he went on later to talk about just how poor he was.

Those 4 posts are Walldude in a nutshell.  Walldude is a liar.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Fri Feb-04-11 08:30 PM
Response to Reply #102
104. The irony is heavy
I actually went through the whole bloody mess, to see if there was a reason to actually *gasp* worry.

They can be viscious, see what they did to Stephenson before he died.. they are vile. But this is just an honor

Uh-oh..she can't spell "vicious", but she still might grind someone under her boot heel and feed them to her cat!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
Uh-oh..she can't spell "vicious", but she still might grind someone under her boot heel and feed them to her cat!

They can be viscious

Caught that too! What the hell is viss-keee-us? I thought she was the mostest smartest slug in the DUmp beer bottle?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »
They can be viscious

Caught that too! What the hell is viss-keee-us? I thought she was the mostest smartest slug in the DUmp beer bottle?

vis·cous Adjective   /ˈviskÉ™s/
      Synonyms:
          adjective: sticky, viscid, glutinous, gluey, adhesive, gummy, ropy, tacky, slimy

Having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid; having a high viscosity
                +
                  viscous lava

Kinda like well... ummm.... you know.....

Ah hell, what makes a DUmbshit's keyboard such a mess!  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »
Kinda like well... ummm.... you know.....

Ah hell, what makes a DUmbshit's keyboard such a mess!  :thatsright:

Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!! H5!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2011, 09:24:35 PM »

:bow: :bow: :bow:

You are amazing.  Those are the ones.  I think he went on later to talk about just how poor he was.

Those 4 posts are Walldude in a nutshell.  Walldude is a liar.

KC

I just used google  :-)

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2011, 10:19:51 PM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Fri Feb-04-11 09:31 PM
122. They're not even the worst of the lot.
 The ten or twelve yahoos who spend an ungodly amount of time over on C.......t... ..v. commenting on the most mundane bullshit from here are the really funny ones.

Hiya ..a..i.  At least you have the good sense to quote the late, great Ms. LaBama in your sig line.

DUmmy husb2sparkly, squatting over the cat box, gives a shout out to someone who uses a quote from the Tangerine DUmmy in his sig line. At least I guess it's her - ol' husb isn't much of a speller. So I wonder who he could be talking about, hmmm?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2011, 10:24:20 PM »

DUmmy husb2sparkly, squatting over the cat box, gives a shout out to someone who uses a quote from the Tangerine DUmmy in his sig line. At least I guess it's her - ol' husb isn't much of a speller. So I wonder who he could be talking about, hmmm?

I think we all know that Frank uses this as his sigline.

You guys don't miss anything, do you?--Tangerine LaBamba, late of Skins's island, on conservativecave December 17, 2009, commenting about the DUmpster watching the primitives for innocent amusement.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2011, 11:33:55 PM »
DUmmie doesn't understand how her real name was identified?

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-12-07 11:16 PM
Response to Reply #54
55. Well I sent the article and I added this little explanation
 Edited on Fri Jan-12-07 11:16 PM by nadinbrzezinski

Now being the wife of a retired Navy Chief let me explain what this means.

The army is broken.

Units who have not gone through their full training cycle are in the process of being sent into the meat grinder.

Effectively those orders have ordered a higher percentage of those kids into body bags.

We do not have the troops.

I beseech you, use the power of the purse to stop this insanity. As is, we will pay for this for years to come, as broken troops come home, in both body and spirit.

Clear enough? Or do I have to be more blunt?

Something about myself... I served... not in the US Military, but I served, as an officer... and this is criminal. We are ordering kids, both enlisted and young officers, to their deaths since in some cases we are sending some of these troops into the meat grinder right out of basic training.

Nadin Abbott

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=3109645&mesg_id=3111063

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Thu Oct-30-03 08:04 PM
1. You will enjoy what I just sent them
 My, my, I am a former medic and married to a military man, who is soon to retire and join the Police. (I notice the National Association of Police is also in the list...two strikes now)

Now I am not opposed to the Second Ammendment, but given that I have seen personally the violence wrought by guns, I insist you DO PUT ME IN YOUR BLACK LIST.

After all, as a medic I am a proponent of GUN SAFETY EDUCATION and also of GUN LOCKS or legislation that will go after those who do NOT take care that their guns are not misused.

By your narrow definitions, I belong there, hence I expect to see my name in your list... close to the top.

Oh and my ocupation, I am a writer.

Sincerely,

Nadin Abbott

PS... make sure you spell it correctly.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=118&topic_id=19387&mesg_id=19393

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-24-10 02:08 PM
Original message
On the Westboro Fanatics, a call to peaceful arms
 Advertisements [?]Re: Westboro Baptist protesting Military Burials.

This weekend they showed up at Comic-Con San Diego with the intention of protesting the event. Yesterday they were counter protested en mass and were made fun off, repeatedly. My husband just talked to one of the people in management. They canceled the rest of the protest and left whimpering in the face of hundreds of comic and popular media fans that made fun of them.

The word needs to spread that any funeral they decide to protest needs to be counter protested en mass and making fun of them. This is the only way to protect the fallen.

As a reminder, anybody counter protesting needs to wear civilian clothes, otherwise it could be construed as the military and government squashing their Constitutional Rights.

This is a call to peaceful arms to protect our fallen.

Sincerely yours,

Nadin Abbott.
Thomas E Abbott QMC (SS) USN Ret.

PS Links

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/upload/2010/07/comic...

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-v...

PPS I hate to use my actual rank...

Bonus: Husband's name

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=259&topic_id=29512&mesg_id=29512

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sat Oct-11-03 11:13 PM
2. here is the text of mine

To whom it may concern.

I am seriously concerned about the safety and security of the vote in the United States, since your GEMS system is easily crackable...

I am concerned that one vote and person is no longer going to be part of this nation.

There is a simple solution and you should implement it NOW ... paper trails.

It is easy, and I do not walk away from the ATM without a receipt, why should I do same from a voting machine?

Yes, the integrity and trust of the US electoral system is now in your hands.

Sincerely,

Nadin Abbott

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x519720#519746

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Wed Nov-12-03 04:59 AM
8. Well here is what I sent them
 So

Not only did you fold on the Reagan movie, (letting the Right win one for censorship), but now you are also callign those with VALID concerns over Diebold, et al CONSPIRACY NUTS? What did the FCC call you down on this, or was this a threat from the Republican Wing?

HAVA has some good things to it, and the solution proposed by many of these so -called conspiracy theorists is simple... PAPER TRAILS

By the way the GEMS database has many holes and back doors and Diebold has also left many a back door opened, as well as Sequoia. But insteand of telling Americans there is a real problenm with these machines... yuo tell us that we should see a Python sketch... after all they are coming to take these people away... right, to the funny farm.

By the way I have seen this movie before, where one party gets way too powerful and grants favors to the insiders, while impoverishing the country... and where elections and how to steal them becomes a fine art... no computer needed by the way...

We know the names of many of these countries... and I must ask is the GOP the new PRI? Are we going down that road? By the way, there was a time when the US Press was still respected around the world for being able to ask the questions that YOU dare not ask any more... what if those conspiracy theorists are unto something?

Of course this is not a question you desire to ask, as if you did you may have to ask, why did you cancel the reagan mini-series and now are running stories calling REAL AMERICANS, not SPRING TIME PATRIOTS, loons.

Sincerely

Nadin Abbott

PS Only time will tell if Diebold et al are not playing games, huh? See we both can play this game.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=214166&mesg_id=214242

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Mon Nov-08-04 12:08 PM
917. Well what do you know, my name is nadin abbott
 been using my writer's and maiden name for years

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2587059&mesg_id=2639413

Obviously, Jefferson's Ghost and formercia gave you up to the NSA you DUmbass.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2011, 12:53:01 AM »
I've got a shout out to "eswan" over at FR to see if she can back up her bull shit about him bein' a FReeper and all and that bein' the reason she called him out for exposin' her. She's absolutely full of shit thinkin' he had anything to do with this!

Wanna count the days/hrs/minutes, until she apologizes?

Pretty disgusting you could give up a friend and business acquaintance over politics!

ETA:

To: Allosaurs_r_us; eswan9; franksolich; Ballygrl; txradioguy; PJ-Comix
I only used information, public information, that Nadin herself has posted on the internet, such as her married name, her gaming activity, etc. Yet she goes ahead and jumps to the conclusion that I must have gotten this supposedly "private" information from eswan9--and even divulges his real name!

And btw, Nadin, I even *withheld* other information I *could* have posted, even though it too was available on the internet.
72 posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 8:44:47 PM by Charles Henrickson (nadinbuttinski.)

This is from Chas himself on how he located the info! Wanted to post here also so NadaBrain, or one of her disgusting minions, won't miss it.

Pretty easy to toot your own horn from behind the Iron Curtain, NotaBrain!

BTW, what happened to that "hotrod" game of yours? All the links seem to have a "Network Error" attached to them!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:02:51 AM by AllosaursRus »

Offline Tucker

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2011, 05:14:15 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jan-12-07 11:16 PM
Response to Reply #54
55. Well I sent the article and I added this little explanation
 Edited on Fri Jan-12-07 11:16 PM by nadinbrzezinski

Now being the wife of a retired Navy Chief let me explain what this means.

The army is broken.

Is she an expert from injection?

YUK!!!

BTW. I used your full name as the sign of respect that you deserve. The run of the mill primitive gets labeled a DUmmy. I use the full names of the super duper smart ones. You're among the smartest of the smart. Your group includes Anne Pritchett, Pam Dawson and Elizabeth Ferrari. What an esteemed group.

A doff of the cap to you.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2011, 06:26:38 AM »
By the way, what is a "Navy Chief"?

The Zbigniew primitive makes it sound as if her husband's a retired fleet admiral or something.

How high does one have to go up in the ranks, to be called (informally) a "Navy Chief"?

<<really doesn't know this stuff; intends no disrespect--no way--for the Zbigniew primitive's husband.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2011, 06:41:41 AM »
By the way, what is a "Navy Chief"?

The Zbigniew primitive makes it sound as if her husband's a retired fleet admiral or something.

How high does one have to go up in the ranks, to be called (informally) a "Navy Chief"?

<<really doesn't know this stuff; intends no disrespect--no way--for the Zbigniew primitive's husband.

E7. Equivalent to Sgt. 1st class in the Army, Gunnery Sgt in the Marines and Master Sergeant in the Air Force. Not the highest enlisted Man rank. Respectable though.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2011, 06:50:14 AM »
It would appear that way.

MechWarrior?  I haven't heard of that since GoBots was still on TV.  I thought it had disappeared along with He-Man and Skeletor.

Skeletor is still around . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2011, 06:51:27 AM »
So being the wife of a retired Navy man (my gratitude for her husband as well as my sympathy) that makes her an expert on the Army being broken.  Check.

Hopefully, the prize she's awarded for being featured, twice, in DUFU is a lifetime memberhsip in Hair Club for Men.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2011, 07:03:08 AM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2011, 07:06:19 AM »
Damn, I put 2010 instead of 2011.

<<haven't had coffee yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2011, 07:29:44 AM »
Damn, I put 2010 instead of 2011.

<<haven't had coffee yet.

It's OK. They think that we're idiots anyway, so mistakes are expected.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2011, 08:56:23 AM »
Excellent job BamaMoose!  Here's a good outtake of one of Nadinletters posts;

Oh and my ocupation, I am a writer.

Sincerely,

Nadin Abbott

PS... make sure you spell it correctly.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Tucker

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2011, 09:09:14 AM »
Hopefully with a spell checker.