Author Topic: We Want Olbermann Back" FB page-  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
We Want Olbermann Back" FB page-
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »
FLAprogressive Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 09:37 PM
Original message
"We Want Olbermann Back" FB page

LINKY DINKY

Among those who have signed, Beth has added her 1.5 cents.

Link to her page

Her friends.

Annabanana

CPeg

Pritchett. AKA DUmmy of the year

RIM job

RoccoR5955 Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 09:41 PM
Response to Original message
2. K & R... we need a million people on this page!

I am an Olbermann junkie. I wait all day to see his show. I don't know what I'll do now that he is off the air.

You don't know what to do with the other 23 hours? Might I suggest just sit on your ass, collecting obama money.

I wonder if he'll listen to me.

neverforget Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 09:45 PM
10. done

This tops off a bad day

It isn't going to get any better anytime soon.

EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 10:07 PM
17. I posted my favorite haka. #104

Edited on Fri Jan-21-11 10:08 PM by EFerrari
lol

LOL is right. At you.

FLAprogressive Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 10:23 PM
20. wonder why this is getting so many unrecs???

Youth Uprising (31 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Jan-21-11 11:28 PM
28. It hasn't even been a day..

Don't you want to wait for more details to come out before you start making FaceBook pages demanding Keith be let back on? Those things never work anyway.

Dirty freeper troll.

Up to 409 people as of 9L45 AM on 1-22-11.

Only 999,591 to go.

broken FB links -- Chris
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:14:51 PM by Chris »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: We Want Olbermann Back" FB page-
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 09:24:53 AM »
Tears, lovely delicious DUmmie tears...

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 12:30:28 PM »
Good grief!

Hey DUmmies, even if ya got every single viewer who watched that ****in' loser to sign that ****in' page, it wouldn't be enough to sway the money men at Comcast! Ya just don't get it do ya? capitalists have taken over and they're gettin' rid of the dead weight!

If ya want him back, perhaps you should send money! Oh that's right, ya ain't got any cause of this Obwana Economy! How's that piss and vinegar workin' out for ya?

Once again they prove the only thing they know how to do is to participate in another CircleJerk! Is anyone surprised?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 01:11:23 PM »
Roger Northup I have well reasoned opinions about Mr. Olbermann, but others are more eloquent than I am,
so I'll defer to them. I'll simply say of him...Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.
2 hours ago

Pamela Dawson
idiot
about an hour ago ·  3 people

So our chromosomally-challenged Top DUmmy of 2009 has chimed in. I've never looked at a Facebook page, so don't know if "idiot" is DUmmy greenbriar's comment, or an accurate assessment of her by the Facebook people.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »

So our chromosomally-challenged Top DUmmy of 2009 has chimed in. I've never looked at a Facebook page, so don't know if "idiot" is DUmmy greenbriar's comment, or an accurate assessment of her by the Facebook people.

Check this shit out!

Roger Northup I have well reasoned opinions about Mr. Olbermann, but others are more eloquent than I am, so I'll defer to them. I'll simply say of him...Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.
3 hours ago · Like · Comment

Pamela Dawson idiot
2 hours ago · Like ·  3 people ·

Deborah Enger Lendway Moron
about an hour ago · Like ·  2 people ·

Rex Lawler Hey, someday both of you will actually be able to form words into sentences. However, as Olbermann viewer(s), if you Twy weally weally hawd (along with the Phd), you MAY be able you team up and form coherent thought. Hmmmmmm, then again....... :-(
33 minutes ago · Like ·

Pamela Dawson and then I can spend all my time chasing all over blogs that go against my principles and make fun of RW idiots. Wow, cool idea thanks
15 minutes ago · Like ·

Rex Lawler Wow, guess when you are on welfare.......you do get to enjoy that luxury.........myself, I have a business and actual worth to my family and fellow man............and have little time for trite pleasures, except laughing at you ants in the ant farm. Bah Bye ;-)
4 minutes ago · Like ·

Jason Heinke Pamela Dawson=user name was Greenbriar, now demtenjeep at the DUmp, or democraticunderground.com. For her overwhelming stupidity, she was named "DUmmy of the year" 2009 by conservativecave.com, a site that monitors and laughs hysterically at the lunacy at the DUmp.
about a minute ago · Like

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »
Currently at 470 people...
 :lol:

What an impressive turnout for Keef. I thought his viewership was about 1/470th of that...
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »
Jason Heinke Pamela Dawson=user name was Greenbriar, now demtenjeep at the DUmp, or democraticunderground.com. For her overwhelming stupidity, she was named "DUmmy of the year" 2009 by conservativecave.com, a site that monitors and laughs hysterically at the lunacy at the DUmp.
about a minute ago · Like

Heh! That's some funny shit right there! We're gettin' to be discussed more and more everyday!

Haven't sailed over to FB. has the OlberDork showed up yet for his pity party?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 03:14:21 PM »
I think they disabled the ability to make comments and either Like or Unlike a post.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
I think they disabled the ability to make comments and either Like or Unlike a post.

Another example of how "tolerant" they are of others opinions.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 04:18:17 PM »

I'm not sure but I think you have to hit the "like" button on top and then you can reply.

I'm not doing it. The hell with Keef.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
I'm not sure but I think you have to hit the "like" button on top and then you can reply.

I hit the like button it's not like that group will cause MSNBC to put Keef back on the air, and if it does my life isn't ruined because some moonbat has a TV show. I do admit I am enjoying the DUmmies pain over this.

Pamie Dawson called me an idiot there  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 05:53:43 PM »
I hit the like button it's not like that group will cause MSNBC to put Keef back on the air, and if it does my life isn't ruined because some moonbat has a TV show. I do admit I am enjoying the DUmmies pain over this.

Pamie Dawson called me an idiot there  :lmao:

Definition of irony. Being called an idiot by a DUmmy.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »
Stupid DUmmy Beth goodness too!

Elizabeth Ferrari Declaration for Keith @ Americablog: http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/6006/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=3151
AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
salsa.wiredforchange.com
News and opinion about US politics from a liberal perspective
17 hours ago · Like · Comment · Share
2 people like this.

Jason Heinke Whoa! It's Doug's stupid ex wife! Hi, Beth! We at conservativecave.com have a lot of fun reading your jaw dropping stupidity! You are known there as "the stupidest person on all of the internets"!!!!1111eleventy!!!one

Jason Heinke DUmmy Beth. Please, please come to conservativecave for some good clean fun! Since you free speech advocates won't let anyone to the right MAO post at the DUmp, whatdaya say, come over and have your ideas challenged a little?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 06:00:46 PM »

I don't want to do that either.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »
WOW! 2 people "liked" what she wrote! 2, 17 hrs ago! Must be some kinda record!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like she's just as popular there as she is here!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »
BTW, I heard today on the radio that Keith wanted out of his contract, so Keith dumped his fans.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »
Only two? Wow. I had 3 people like that I had a lamb burger for dinner last night after services.  :-)
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
Only two? Wow. I had 3 people like that I had a lamb burger for dinner last night after services.  :-)

I demand that MSNBC replace Keith Olbermann with a cooked hamburger!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »
I demand that MSNBC replace Keith Olbermann with a cooked hamburger!

You'd instantly increase the audience by 1000 fold... which would give you an audience of 1000, but you gotta start somewhere.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »
Photo Album: Rachel needs our support!!

I can't believe it's still up.

Also, FB links don't work well at this site.  You have to use the <URL> tags and encapsulate the link with some other text or they just sort of evaporate.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:26:03 PM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 08:14:00 PM »
Rachel needs our support!!

I can't believe it's still up.

Also, FB links don't work well at this site.  You have to use the <URL> tags and encapsulate the link with some other text or they just sort of evaporate.

Looks like the actor in "The Karate Kid", Ralph something or another.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! This one's great!

Hung like a.......

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
Erin Nanasi
Here is my email to Mr. Griffin:

Dear Mr. Griffin,

It would behoove you to take a look at Facebook right now. There are hundreds of loyal MSNBC viewers outraged over your suspension of Keith Olbermann. Mr. Olbermann is a sane, energetic journ...alist in this time of total insanity. I watch him each evening, looking forward to his biting commentary and the perfect way he shines a light into the corners of conservative America. He is a beacon, and a funny one to boot.

I know other commentators on your network have made personal political donations, and they were not reprimanded. It disturbs me that you think it is good business to remove your most popular prime time talent, simply because he donated a relatively small amount of his own money to three Democratic candidates. Are you doing this because you don't want to end up the lead story on Hannity? Is Mr. Olbermann a sacrificial lamb-something to appease the crazies at Fox? It shames your network, sir, if that is true, if you suspended Mr. Olbermann simply to keep Fox happy. You have actual journalists on your network, not just pretty blonde ex-lawyers and college dropouts. You have actual news programs, not right wing fear mongering. You HAD one of the best journalists, albeit a partisan one, that I had ever seen. You still have Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell, which is why I am not boycotting MSNBC. Please, slap Mr. Olbermann's wrist, make him wash your car, and bring him back. In this time of paranoia, orange politicians and Glenn Beck, we need Mr. Olbermann desperately.See More
November 5, 2010 at 12:52pm · 2 people2 people like this. ·

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!

Hundreds, hundreds I tell ya! Yeah, that's goin' to sway 'im! But, of course if he washes your car............

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

These people are as insane as OverBite!

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
502 people as of 2050.

Hell, there are 300 people in my chemistry class. You're not even double that yet, DUmbasses. Color me unimpressed.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 02:21:35 AM »
Not sure which one of you is Jason Heinke, but whoever you are, you are my hero.  That's some funny stuff.  :cheersmate:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:27:23 AM by chitownchica »