Author Topic: Anne Pritchett, "DUmmy of the Year", gets bitch slapped  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Anne Pritchett, "DUmmy of the Year", gets bitch slapped
« on: January 16, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4697632

It's a small campfire but seeing Anne put in her place is worth bringing it over.

AlphaCentauri Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat Jan-15-11 01:41 AM
Original message
(Montana) Legislature moves to ban illegal immigrants from work comp

Source: The Billings Gazette

Montana lawmakers tackled illegal immigration Friday, pushing forward a bill to ban illegal immigrants from receiving workers' compensation insurance benefits and hearing initial debate on a plan to turn to a federal immigration database before issuing Montana driver's licenses.

Staunch opponents to illegal immigration want the state to use that federal database to verify legal immigration status before issuing a driver's license.

Opponents of House Bill 178 argue the state would be subjecting its residents — and control of its identification — to a database that was central to the federal REAL ID program Montana overwhelmingly rejected.

Rep. David Howard, a Park City Republican and retired Federal Bureau of Investigation agent, said his proposed bill is an extra safeguard that is needed to make sure only people in the country legally get a driver's license.

Other supporters said illegal immigrants affect national security and other issues.

"They are slowly infiltrating the state of Montana," said Art Ellison, who testified with other members of the American Legion in support of the bill. "All of the Western states are inundated with the illegal immigrants."

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/mont...

proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Jan-15-11 02:28 AM
Response to Original message
3. So if you get hurt at work, you're screwed unless you were born in the USA

This country lost its heart many years ago

dkf Donating Member (1000+ posts)      Sat Jan-15-11 02:40 AM
Response to Reply #3
4. Unless you were born in the US?

You sure you got your facts right?

proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts)     Sat Jan-15-11 03:09 AM
Response to Reply #4
5. Yes. Are you sure you read the article?

a bill to ban illegal immigrants from receiving workers' compensation insurance benefits

If you need help understanding what this means let me know.

Anne being condescending.

dkf Donating Member (1000+ posts)    Sat Jan-15-11 04:45 AM
Response to Reply #5
6. You can be a legal immigrant and be perfectly fine.

You can also be born outside the US to parents who are citizens and be fine.

Your generalization of all people not born in the US is just plain wrong.

And then

Nothing else from Anne.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Jason

Re: Anne Pritchett, "DUmmy of the Year", gets bitch slapped
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 03:35:14 PM »
Whoops!  DUmmy Anne got owned then didn't have the balls to admit she was dead wrong.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 04:02:38 PM »
I thought Anne was a Teacher.  Aren't Teachers supposed to understand; Reading Comprehension?

Anne .... would you like to come explain to us knuckle draggers what the article actually means?

heh.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
I don't think anyone, even her, has ever said she was a good teacher.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »
I don't think anyone, even her, has ever said she was a good teacher.

The scary part is she's a HISTORY teacher. LEGAL Immigration is an important part of our history.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 06:07:56 PM »
Anne Pritchett, our most undeserving Top DUmmy of 2010, is a UNION teacher. That means she isn't required to learn, or understand, or teach, so she doesn't. She also rarely makes an entertaining contribution to the DUmp. She's undeniably evil, hence her designation as Top DUmmy, but she hasn't a shred of imagination or intelligence.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »
The scary part is she's a HISTORY teacher. LEGAL Immigration is an important part of our history.

Cindie

Fortunately her students couldn't remember their name without a name tag pinned to their shirt. She teaches remedial education to Special Ed. students.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 12:25:49 AM »
Anne Pritchett, our most undeserving Top DUmmy of 2010, is a UNION teacher. That means she isn't required to learn, or understand, or teach, so she doesn't. She also rarely makes an entertaining contribution to the DUmp. She's undeniably evil, hence her designation as Top DUmmy, but she hasn't a shred of imagination or intelligence.
Interesting... two years in a row and the top winners were both teachers (and both in Kansas, no less).

There must be something in coffee they serve in the teacher's lounge.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 02:32:15 AM »
Fortunately her students couldn't remember their name without a name tag pinned to their shirt. She teaches remedial education to Special Ed. students.

Wasn't she the one who took her students to DC for a field trip or is that the other Kansas teacher? I thought Anne was the one who was bragging about how one of the black students in her class said she'd like to be her slave or something.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tucker

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 05:12:22 AM »
Wasn't she the one who took her students to DC for a field trip or is that the other Kansas teacher? I thought Anne was the one who was bragging about how one of the black students in her class said she'd like to be her slave or something.

Cindie

That was Pam Dawson, AKA Greenbriar, the other Kansas DUmmy who is also a teacher and has survived all these years without having a house fall on em.

We haven't heard from Mrs Dawson in some time. I hope she's doing well. She had Cancer, you know.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 05:32:43 AM »

What in the?   What do you know about special education students?

Offline Tucker

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »
What in the?   What do you know about special education students?

I guess you would have to have read the threads where Anne describes HER students. I do believe that was in the context of the reply.

Way to jump in without a clue.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 06:02:31 AM »
I guess you would have to have read the threads where Anne describes HER students. I do believe that was in the context of the reply.

Way to jump in without a clue.

Not how it is presented.  I have a clue.  I know how loathsome she is.   However, slamming a population that can hardly defend themselves for a cheap joke is very uncool.   

Also note, it makes no sense.   They can read their name, but can't remember it?   really?   "remedial" would also indicate high functioning students, not a severe needs group that would require a name tag. 

Offline Tucker

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 06:07:10 AM »
Not how it is presented.  I have a clue.  I know how loathsome she is.   However, slamming a population that can hardly defend themselves for a cheap joke is very uncool.   

Also note, it makes no sense.   They can read their name, but can't remember it?   really?   "remedial" would also indicate high functioning students, not a severe needs group that would require a name tag. 

My apology for the offense. Not intended.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 06:15:02 AM »
To the title--it couldn't have happened to a "nicer" DUmb****, either.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 04:15:53 PM »

Ya know former, she doesn't exactly speak of the kids she teaches much better. She's a real piece of work! That Kansas permits this loon to teach children in need of "extra" help has to be one of "Man's Inhumanity to Man" screw ups that seem to be in abundance in our education system. She has absolutely no respect toward her students that I can see.

I wouldn't want that twat teachin' children with a genius IQ, let alone those that need a hand up!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 05:27:21 PM »
Ya know former, she doesn't exactly speak of the kids she teaches much better. She's a real piece of work! That Kansas permits this loon to teach children in need of "extra" help has to be one of "Man's Inhumanity to Man" screw ups that seem to be in abundance in our education system. She has absolutely no respect toward her students that I can see.

I wouldn't want that twat teachin' children with a genius IQ, let alone those that need a hand up!

She is vile.  I would take great delight getting her ass fired in my district.    It breaks my heart she works with children who really need a decent teacher to have half a shot at being productive members of their community.    Just disgusting.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 06:37:35 PM »
proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Jan-15-11 02:28 AM
3. So if you get hurt at work, you're screwed unless you were born in the USA This country lost its heart many years ago
GOOD! And you lost you your common sense many, many years ago, you DUchebag.
What part of ILlegal don't you understand? And you DUmmies wonder why this Country is in such serious trouble? :mental: :mental:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »
proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts)   Sat Jan-15-11 02:28 AM
3. So if you get hurt at work, you're screwed unless you were born in the USA

This country lost its heart many years ago
DUmmy Proud2BDUmb Anne, our undeserving DUmmy Of The Year, is being hardhearted herself. If we did it her way, injured illegal wetbacks like Know-It-All nadinbrshzhczscheskski would get paid workers' comp, but hey, you're screwed unless you were working in the USA.

What about people who get injured in those mines in Peru? Why don't they get American workers' comp? Why don't we send checks to them? Or those awful Chinese steel mills. Lots of people getting hurt. This country lost its heart many years ago. Damn Reagan.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 07:39:15 PM »
DUmmy Proud2BDUmb Anne, our undeserving DUmmy Of The Year, is being hardhearted herself. If we did it her way, injured illegal wetbacks like Know-It-All nadinbrshzhczscheskski would get paid workers' comp, but hey, you're screwed unless you were working in the USA.

What about people who get injured in those mines in Peru? Why don't they get American workers' comp? Why don't we send checks to them? Or those awful Chinese steel mills. Lots of people getting hurt. This country lost its heart many years ago. Damn Reagan.

Don't forget about those who hurt their back tearing down that wall.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 07:34:29 AM »
Screw them.  They were just wingnuts that wanted to bring down their enlightened benevolent government to serve their corporate slavemasters.
/DUmmie mode
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »

Think about all those poor Chinese workers who got hurt working on their wall. We should pay their families retroactive comp payments, with interest of course.  :stoner:

Offline Tucker

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:46 PM »
Think about all those poor Chinese workers who got hurt working on their wall. We should pay their families retroactive comp payments, with interest of course.  :stoner:

Speaking of Chinese workers, I wonder what Anne would say about all the Chinese workers who got killed working for all those rich capitalists democrats who hired them to build the railroads.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 03:20:36 PM »
Interesting... two years in a row and the top winners were both teachers (and both in Kansas, no less).

There must be something in coffee they serve in the teacher's lounge.
Hey, it's not our fault!!  A leftist that survives on the left in Kansas has to be extra-specially DUmb because so much of the state is full of hard-working, decent conservatives.  The few that don't move across the divide to our side can't think at all!!

:-) :-) :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.