Author Topic: Us DUmmy's know more that the rest of the world- We so smart  (Read 452 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Us DUmmy's know more that the rest of the world- We so smart
« on: January 11, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x176292

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:05 PM
Original message
Since many on DU seem to have information nobody else does can you guys please share it with us all?

Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:07 PM by no limit
There has been no shortage of people cashing in (politically) on this tragedy on this site. The greatest page is filled with threads blaming, Palin, Rush, Beck, Fox News, or whoever else. What I find odd about that is that nobody seems to know what exactly motivated Jared Loughner, we don't know his politics, we don't know what he listened to, and what we do know of his rumblings makes absolutely no sense. I've been on this site for many years, I would never think that people here would simply make shit up especially when it comes to such a horrible tragedy as this one. So can you guys making these accusations please tell the world what evidance you have for those accusations? I think we would all find that useful.

Nobody doubts that hateful rhetoric that has been spewed by the right wing is dangerous. But there is absolutely no evidance that this is what caused this particular tragedy. So again, for everyone laying blame, please tell us what you know of this guy's motivations that nobody else does. Otherwise explain how you aren't exploiting the deaths of 6 people for your own political gains by making shit up?

Thanks.

JustFiveMoreMinutes (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:07 PM
Response to Original message
1. My posts haven't been BLAMING.. they're saying WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:07 PM by JustFiveMoreMinutes
So get over your bad listening to MSM self and get with the program.

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:08 PM
Response to Reply #1
6. I dont know if you ever blamed Plain. But plenty of people here have.

If you don't see that you are in an insane amount of denial.

jpak Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:10 PM
Response to Reply #6
10. Giffords feared for her safety and blamed Palin - by name - last spring

Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:10 PM by jpak
end of argument

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:11 PM
Response to Reply #10
16. blamed her for what? Can you give me the specific quote?

Because I've seen that interview plenty of times, and something tells me you are full of shit.

This is not going to end well

JustFiveMoreMinutes (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:10 PM
Response to Reply #6
11. Wow, you sure do butter up folks don't you!

And if you're PREDISPOSED OF AN OPINION why ask for information? Thats just being a DUMBASS! dumbass!

That would be DUmbass, DUmbass.

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:11 PM
Response to Reply #11
18. What in the world are you talking about? People are making up shit, simple as that.

JustFiveMoreMinutes (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:14 PM
Response to Reply #7
23. FINAL POINT! I can be as WRONG AND OBNOXIOUS as Palin

Beck, Limbaugh, Savage and all the rest.

It's a free country.. freedom of speech...

and as Goldberg says 'YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!'

Idiot. The democrat party has done more to restrict free speech than promote it.

damntexdem (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:07 PM
3. OK, what I had for lunch today was ...

Not a Pizza.

Dappleganger Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:08 PM
5. What are we gaining politically??

And shit is being made up?? YOu make the accusations so back it up with proof.

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:09 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. No, I made no accusations. Plenty of people on DU have

and I cant point to those threads because that is against rules, but all you have to do is look at the greatest page to see people blaming Palin for this. Do you deny this?

Dappleganger Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:10 PM
Response to Reply #8
13. Then YOU are making things up.

I used your own words, btw. If you won't link then your entire post is against DU rules.

Wow! Dappleganger is another single digit IQ poster. Note to Dappleganger: Please don't try using logic. Not your strong suit.

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:13 PM
Response to Reply #13
22. Read the DU rules, I am not allow to call out other posts

if I do the thread gets locked.

And you don't see those posts right there on the ****ing front page you have absolutely no credability, they are right there in front of you. Did you not see the petition to arrest palin for inciting violence?

:lmao:

pak Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:12 PM
Response to Reply #8
20. Again - Giffords feared for her safety and blamed Palin's "crosshairs" target list last spring

She name Palin by name

yup

Bullshit.

no limit (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:14 PM
Response to Reply #20
24. Blamed Palin for what? Her shooting that wasn't going to happen for another 10 months?

bushisanidiot Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:14 PM
25. connecting dots isn't hard and it doesn't take a tin foil hat.

loughner didn't randomly fire a gun into a crowd at a mall.. or into a crowded cafeteria.. or into a crowded fast food restaurant.

he, point blank, assassinated a democratic congresswoman. it was a political assassination. planned and paid for ahead of time.
his anti-government writings and mistrust of our nation's currency aren't subjects that liberals take up. those are far right wing fringe issues that are promoted by militia types who are hard core rush limbaugh/glenn beck supporters. they operate on hate that is brought to a fever pitch by the right.

dude. it isn't rocket science. seriously!

You mean a congresswoman who use to be a Republican? You mean the Federal judge that was a Republican and appointed by G. H. W. Bush?

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Us DUmmy's know more that the rest of the world- We so smart
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »
Wow...you mean all DUmmies have the same issue with backing up accusations and assertions as Laelth has shown here today?  :o

Color me shocked. :whatever:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 05:14:11 PM »
As expected, Beth makes an appearance.

EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Tue Jan-11-11 05:36 PM
Response to Reply #6
82. I blame Palin. I blame her from the first time she stirred nuts up at her klan rallies

Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:36 PM by EFerrari
and they started yelling kill obama, treason, and off with his head.

Palin, Angle, Bachmann, the hate radio hosts, all of them. And all the rest of the presstitutes that egged them on or ignored them.

This shooter fits the profile down to the ground.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

http://www.start.umd.edu/start/announcements/announceme...

Arizona is rife with right wing extremists
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/15/tea_party_in_sono...

This is by no means the first unbalanced person that has gone off against the government, liberals.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

And in case you've forgotten, it's the REPUBLICANS who have blocked mental health parity and the TEA PARTY who insisted on guns at political rallies.

There is no need to make shit up. It's right there in front of our faces. Political gain, my granny.

:lmao: Too funny. It doesn't matter if it's true or not. I would say she dreamed it, so it must be true.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:14:30 PM »
once again, DoUchenozzles.

"There Is No 'There' There." - If there was concrete ANYTHING all of us would know it by now - Hell, even the sheriff is on your side in wanting to hang the conservative punditry. If he can't produce red meat for you, then nobody can.  

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »
The left is, at this point, ranting at the choir. The RW will obviously push back and the middle is shaking their heads and going, "What the **** is their problem?"

The only achievable result at this point is to bolster their sagging morale at being so politically frustrated but they will do so when 0.1% of their membership who is genuinely rational but misguided decide this shit is too nasty and start moving away.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 05:19:44 PM »
82. I blame Palin. I blame her from the first time she stirred nuts up at her klan rallies

Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:36 PM by EFerrari
and they started yelling kill obama, treason, and off with his head.

Those videos would be being shown on TV right now if those events happened anywhere but inside of stooooopid Beth's head.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 05:27:58 PM »
Anytime they find themselves agreeing with SexFat, aka Beth, the stupidest person on the internet, they ought to just know they're ****ed up right there. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »
Awwwww, I need to give no limit a :clap: for trying to reason with fools.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline true_blood

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 06:53:01 PM »
no limit (1000+ posts)   Tue Jan-11-11 05:05 PM
Original message
Edited on Tue Jan-11-11 05:07 PM by no limit
Nobody doubts that hateful rhetoric that has been spewed by the right wing is dangerous.
Yeah, you're right primitive. ::) ::)
Love for God, family and America is such hateful rhetoric. :whatever: