Author Topic: Here is my letter to Lindsay Graham: Are_grits_groceries  (Read 1516 times)

Offline CC27

Here is my letter to Lindsay Graham: Are_grits_groceries
« on: January 11, 2018, 02:15:28 PM »
Are_grits_groceries (16,889 posts)

Here is my letter to Lindsay Graham:

Senator Graham,

I was born and bred in South Carolina and have followed its politics for over 60 years. I am a Democrat and have disagreed with you about policies many times. However, I also know a little of your life story and your determination to succeed while taking care of your sister is very admirable. As a JAG and a Senator I felt you were a good representative for our state no matter how much we differed.

However, I no longer recognize the person I have admired. You have gone from a critic of the Trump administration on several vital issues to a lapdog who does nothing. As a JAG and from your Senatorial experience, you of all people know the damage being done in many areas. This is well beyond Democrat versus Republican. People are taking sides about the very foundations our country was built upon.

There have been many rumors that you are being blackmailed. I would have dismissed this out of hand but your behavior is so unlike the person I have admired. I am ashamed of you.

As a JAG, you took an oath as well as when you became a Senator. Either uphold that oath even at risk to yourself or resign immediately. I know I may be asking a steep price, but this country is worth any price and that includes sacrificing me and mine. If it ever reaches that point, I will not stand on the sidelines and watch the destruction.

Man up or get out. You can be Smedly Butler or Benedict Arnold. The choice is yours.

(Short version: Get up or get out)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210086302

I bet some staffer took your letter and shredded it.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Here is my letter to Lindsay Graham: Are_grits_groceries
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 02:24:02 PM »
Sounds like it was written by an angry 10 year old. Only an imbecile would believe it to be an effective letter and one to be praised.

Quote from:
MineralMan

14. Now that's a model of an effective letter, I think.

It has all the elements needed and makes its case very well.

I wish everyone would write as clearly and effectively to their elected representatives.

See?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »
As a JAG and from your Senatorial experience, you of all people know the damage being done in many areas.

Dear DUmmie,

Please enlighten us on the damage you think President Trump is doing. Also list any crimes that you believe he has committed. :hammer:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 02:40:39 PM »
Are_grits_groceries (16,889 posts)

Here is my letter to Lindsay Graham:

Senator Graham,

I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah ... I hate you! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah ...

DU Moron
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »
That was him doing the filming when the under aged Russian hookers were peeing on obama's bed. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
:rotf: Some old lady that never voted for him is "ashamed" of him, so what?

Beulah Lynn, you and Chelsea Handler must be the only two people in the world that don't know:

http://freebeacon.com/culture/handler-sends-crude-tweet-suggesting-lindsey-graham-gay-getting-blackmailed/

no original thought in any of them

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »
>Man up or get out. You can be Smedly Butler or Benedict Arnold. The choice is yours.

And you, with the midget mind of a dust mite could be Pol-Pot or Stalin and nothing more.  Stick around and watch Das Blinkin' Lights.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 07:48:22 AM »
AS IF members of the Senate or Congress actually read those letters.
Their staff doesn't even read them.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 11:05:33 AM »
MineralMan

14. Now that's a model of an effective letter, I think.

It has all the elements needed and makes its case very well.

I wish everyone would write as clearly and effectively to their elected representatives.

It's only 'effective' if it causes change. If no one reads it or even if someone reads it and doesn't care then it is by definition an 'ineffective' letter.

I'm just saying...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.