Author Topic: A few of mine  (Read 5687 times)

Offline catsmtrods

A few of mine
« on: November 13, 2010, 02:56:54 PM »
I make bamboo fishing rods. I have a friend who is a machinist so its not as hard as you think if you have the tools. I raise rabbits and chickens and garden. I got alot goin on beside my 40-60 hr a week job. Oh I hunt and fish. Do libs do anything except make crappy poetry and "art"?

Yeah thats a head shot with my Ruger 44 mag carbine!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: A few of mine
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 03:03:40 PM »
Awesome Cats!  Everything is beautiful, including that big ole pile of bacon.  Your rods look too pretty to use.  What kind of wood do you prefer to use for them?
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »
Oh libs if you can read my plate # and want to come looking for me please do!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:07:22 PM »
Is that a deer, behind the chickens, near the woods?

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »
someone is going to freak out over the rabbit picture. :whatever:

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 03:13:48 PM »
Wow! Those rods are outstanding!!!
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »

:lmao:

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »

That is why I was trying to bring attention to the deer and the chickens!

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 03:20:33 PM »
Sumptin' tells me that if society ever fails catsmtrods will be one of those who will be prepard.  :cheersmate:

Offline cavegal

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:56 PM »
Maybe 2 of them ?  :fuelfire:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 03:26:21 PM »
Is that a deer, behind the chickens, near the woods?
Thats a target!

~ Dr. William Pierce

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 03:31:45 PM »

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »
Ptarmigan I eat those baby bunnies! Snuggle Bunny, I keep those in the photos as pets. They live the good live and so do the babies!

~ Dr. William Pierce

Offline cavegal

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
Poor Bambi!

Yet no one is mad about the slab of bacon!!!! :lmao:

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »
Mmmm Venison.  I was just wondering why it looked alive.   :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 09:02:41 PM »
Beautiful rods, grate job.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 11:42:31 AM »
I'm trying to figure out how you catch chickens and rabbits with a fly rod.  :???:

:-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 07:29:33 PM »
Great job on the rods. They look very nice. :cheersmate:
Nice kill too! :wink:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »
Yet no one is mad about the slab of bacon!!!! :lmao:

:yahoo:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.