Author Topic: Wisconsin Sheriff Says He Will Not Enforce Stay-at-Home Order Cites Constitution  (Read 1267 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Wisconsin Sheriff Says He Will Not Enforce Stay-at-Home Order, Cites Constitutional Rights
By Jim Hayek April 18, 2020

Wisconsin’s Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling indicated in a statement on Friday he will not enforce the state’s stay-at-home order, which Gov. Tony Evers (D) extended through May 26.

The sheriff provided an update to Racine County citizens on Friday, outlining his position on the enforcement of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ (DHS) public health emergency order.

While Wisconsin law gives both the governor and Wisconsin DHS “the authority to develop emergency measures and enforce rules and order to protect the public during a health crisis,” Schmaling emphasized that state law “does not have the power to supersede or suspend the Constitutional rights of American citizens.”

https://americantruthtoday.com/politics/2020/04/18/wisconsin-sheriff-says-he-will-not-enforce-stay-at-home-order-cites-constitutional-rights/?utm_source=sprklst&utm_campaign=dailyhammer-wisco-04_18-mid
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Every day in every way I'm beginning to think it's going to be the county sheriffs in this country that will save us from the tyranny of the left.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Every day in every way I'm beginning to think it's going to be the county sheriffs in this country that will save us from the tyranny of the left.

Most of them, yes. There are a few idjits out there, though, like the bull dyke who left her firearm in a bathroom.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I simply can’t believe people are cheering on these stay at home orders. If you want to tell me you’d prefer I not go out for my own good, fine!  I may or may not take your advice, but that is my RIGHT as an American citizen.

I have been working from home as much as I can, but I have 2 letters in my truck that say I can go anywhere and it pisses me off that there is a need for that!  If I get pulled over and told I don’t have the right to travel freely, hell is going to break loose!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

I simply can’t believe people are cheering on these stay at home orders. If you want to tell me you’d prefer I not go out for my own good, fine!  I may or may not take your advice, but that is my RIGHT as an American citizen.

I have been working from home as much as I can, but I have 2 letters in my truck that say I can go anywhere and it pisses me off that there is a need for that!  If I get pulled over and told I don’t have the right to travel freely, hell is going to break loose!

KC

Wow, Illinois has gone that far yet. Lowe's and Menard's were both packed today.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

Wow, Illinois has gone that far yet. Lowe's and Menard's were both packed today.

The refineries we work in require us to carry the letters and our company gave us one because there were some law enforcement who were turning our people around telling them we have shelter in place orders. We carry letters that say we’re critical infrastructure workers.

It’s bullshit. I foresee huge lawsuits coming down after all this is over. You can’t simply override the right to free travel.

You should see some of the requirements we’re having to meet in the refineries. It’s crazy.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

The refineries we work in require us to carry the letters and our company gave us one because there were some law enforcement who were turning our people around telling them we have shelter in place orders. We carry letters that say we’re critical infrastructure workers.

It’s bullshit. I foresee huge lawsuits coming down after all this is over. You can’t simply override the right to free travel.

You should see some of the requirements we’re having to meet in the refineries. It’s crazy.

KC

It's disturbing to see how quickly the governors trample the constitution. Even worse is that so many people are cheering them on.  :hammer:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Most of them, yes. There are a few idjits out there, though, like the bull dyke who left her firearm in a bathroom.

Ahhh yes the Sheriff of Nye County Nevada.  One of the more entertaining law enforcement agencies on LivePD.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
It's disturbing to see how quickly the governors trample the constitution. Even worse is that so many people are cheering them on.  :hammer:

IMHO this whole thing has ben a test run for something bigger in the future...to judge how we'd react.

And we've failed miserably.

Offline DLR Pyro

It's got me very concerned at how the liberal governors and mayors have on their own made it a crime to go outside your home without proper "approval". 

I fear it really is coming to this

And yet for years the same liberal politicians have sat on their hands or turned a blind eye to the influx of illegal aliens in their cities and states, in many cases declaring their turf as "sanctuaries" for the blatant law breakers while now legal U.S. Citizens can't even leave their homes if the ruling party doesn't feel they are worthy of being out in the public.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020